Server time (UTC): 2020-04-02, 15:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Shroud

1.5 Appeals

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://imgur.com/a/kLS3ewh / https://imgur.com/a/616JdA7

Why the verdict is not fair: So i will start with the second post as it is the first one i made, someone in the Pamyati thread had said that since Cali's post had gotten so many beans that it validates the post more and makes the criticism made more valid, i disputed this by saying that if you looked at the actual people who beanz'd the post you would see it was mostly just allies who have been playing with Cali's group, so i called it an EZ beanz farm(as it is) because it seemed like more of a dog pile on the group than anything else, i do not see how this is an unnecessary post as i was simply trying to explain a point to someone who made a comment. the first link was a response to someone who had tried to suggest that my reply was invalid because me and my group mates had also upvoted someone's post previously, and i simply made a response and stopped there, also not sure how this is unnecessary.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points Removed

What could you have done better?: Not to sure, perhaps not made the second post but it seemed like a valid response

Guest Xehara

A separate staff team has looked over your appeal and has decided to deny your appeal. Because these comments were posted on a group thread and are not contributing feedback to the group, they are deemed as unnecessary. These comments could have been made through PMs or in a more appropriate section of the forums. In fact, had these comments been in another section of the forums then the points you presented in your appeal would have been accurate. 

Appeal Denied

Signed: @Voodoo, @Mademoiselle and @Xehara