Server time (UTC): 2020-03-30, 15:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
NikoteenRP

Ruleplay Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe that the verdict is not fair because of what @Voodoo said in the final verdict. It was false for the reason being that he and the other staff members who looked over the report believe that I killed them because I had kill rights and only kill rights since @Isaiah CortezPVE killed @ZorullRP in the room but that's not the case. In no way shape or form would that of been my reasoning since that would just be looking for a ban or a report. I have read the rules and understand what the Rule 3.3 is. To add as well as it states in the rule 3.3; You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. In no way was I using OOC gains to find or use a reason to kill the individuals, all of my information ever since I joined I was put in PAMYATI were IC information, not once have I used OOC information to use against anyone on DayZRP because I find no reason in wanting too. Furthermore it also states in rule 3.3; "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. As it says in the rule I did not use OOC information to find a reason to kill them like stated previously, every encounter that PAMYATI has been in, if it was a encounters, firefights etc, my Character Niko Sokolov, has been there almost every single time. To prove that I haven't switched characters once since I made my Russian one a few weeks ago. The true reason on why I am banned is because I didn't explain my self fully in the report and I understand why staff would of banned me. The staff took what I said as me just killing them because I had rights. My actually reason on why I executed them is not because one of the Wolf Pack members @Isaiah CortezPVE kill @ZorullRP, who is also in PAMYATI, I executed @Phoenyxx & @Hunter because their group as a whole took arms against us in PAMYATI and us Russians and they, the Wolf Pack were never punished for them killing our men in the fights we have had with in the past. The main reason why we took them hostage in that red house was us GOING to interrogate him but them killed @ZorullRP who was the one that was trying to negotiate terms and what not. But clearly it wasn't very long till he was killed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: So further explaining my verdict on why it was not fair; I executed the hostages because as a whole, their group, including those specific people took fights & arms against me and our people in PAMYATI and the people in Jaysh Allah instead of negotiations and terms within RP. I will say in full honesty that ME, MYSELF, have never used OOC information to gain a upper hand on them what so ever, believe or don't believe me, that's the honest truth, I rather not find myself in crap like that for reason like this, being banned and reported. In all reality I should of explained this in my PoV on the report but I didn't because I thought to myself that it wouldn't of mattered in a NVFL report for some reason, but obviously it does now, which I payed the price for but am explaining myself now.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: What I would like to achieve with this appeal is for my points and ban to be removed so I can play on the server.

What could you have done better?: I believe I could of explained my PoV a little better, and gave more detail and proved that I didn't ruleplay as @Voodoo's verdict stated. As well I shouldn't of half assed it and rushed PoV. I rushed my PoV since I was in-game and I was reminded by one of my boys to do it which was stupid of me to forget about but I did in the end. I sincerely apologies for the confusion and my negligence on the matter of me not fully explaining my self or giving in proper explainnation on the matter I promise it won't happen again, I personally believe as the video does show that @Phoenyxx did type in chat that she knows that she can be killed because of @Isaiah CortezPVE's actions within the building. In no way was I wanting to PK her or her baby, it was more me wanting to roleplay killing them for the past actions that there group has caused for us and one of there members killing @ZorullRP which was kinda shitty. I say this because there was no report on me for the matter after words since I was in the right to do so and within RP and it made sense. I hope that the staff team can unban for my mistake of the matter, thank you for reading and sorry for all the the bullshit.

The original verdict is inaccurate as kill rights cannot be used in hostage situations to execute people, execution rights are used in these situations and those are covered by rule 4.6. 

You have executed the hostages for something they were not involved in. As rule 4.6 states, the hostages may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. Since you failed to accurately describe any previous situation where those two specific characters were responsible for or participated in a death of your ally and only bring forward generic actions of their group as a whole, the execution is considered invalid and so are the kills.

Verdict changed from rule play to aggravated 2 x Invalid kill (role played). Punishment is the same for both.

Signed with @DrMax