Server time (UTC): 2020-04-08, 12:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
NorwayRP

Ban Appeal Invalid Kill (Firefight)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: In this situation, Zorull is initiatied on by coolman23 who with his allies all raise fire arms at Zorull. Every one of them, although coolman is the only one to vocally initiate from my position just out of VOIP observing the situation how is it fair for one of their dynamic to initiate and the rest of the group aim, and get involved in the situation then claim it invalid on my end? That makes zero sense, they knew exactly what they were doing and the consequence, along with that as is stated in the verdict. Everyone I killed took hostile action before I killed them. Shotgun boy had just blasted an innocent bystander I waved too, the little kid plastered Willow in front of me and shot me up, and the last guy alive shot me before I saw him. So not only did they try to kill one of my guys before I engaged, later on before I killed them they had already killed more of my friends. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

https://plays.tv/video/5d0f41b11714abafcc/invalid-exectution-no-time-to-comply

Both of these clips show very clearly that everyone who was involved aimed at Zorull when the primary initiated. To claim that this isn't gonna count as a hostile act is ridiculous, when their friend initiates and all of them aim and I can only shoot one? It makes zero sense whatsoever.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed, and ban revoked.  

What could you have done better?: Next time when I shoot someone who is very clearly initiating on my dynamic I'll run up and re-initiate to be sure. 

The initiation happened because of a rule break - baiting. As such any and all kill rights gained are considered invalid, as defined in rule 4.3.

Since you had no kill rights on the people you killed and there was no firefight ongoing in the area at the time of the kills, the Invalid kill classification will be changed from aggravated 3 x Invalid kill (firefight) to aggravated 3 x Invalid kill (on sight).

Ban changed to 10 days, 15 warning points.

Signed by @DrMax