Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 03:56
Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

The Road Dogs (In character Recruitment)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2019 at 2:50 PM, Zanaan said:

Greetings @Cowboy. Few things to mention. First your story so far reads more like a character bio than an actual group origin. How did he meet people, what brought them together, what goals did they set out with, who are the original members that started the group, these are details that are lacking.

Furthermore your thread is completely lacking in visuals. You have one image which is your banner image and that's all.

Paired with the fact you mention that the thread is a work in progress and frankly I've a problem. We do not allow WiP group threads, once submitted they should be ready for review which yours is not.

So with that said since most of your thread is put together I'm going to do something rare and not immediately archive it for being WiP, however I'm only giving you 24 hours to polish your thread, at which point I will do just that. 

I agree there I didn’t know a group thread required visuals, I know they make it look better but I didn’t know they required them.  As for the story I can write more up tonight, any complaints that have been spoken have been addressed I’ve updated more goals, and I’m working on visuals but those take time so unless someone in the community is quick and good with them I dunno what to do about that.

 

CA2DA9E7-F7F5-49A0-89E4-6E16FEFA46BB.png

Nothing states graphic or visuals are required, but I will work on getting them done.

Edited by Cowboy

Share this post


Link to post

I believe @CocoMiiis working on some title graphics for us, so shout out to them!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm looking forward to getting out groups together and getting some sort of deal worked out. If you need any help with anything ooc group related feel free to message me on discord (anything but graphics that is).

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Saunders said:

I'm looking forward to getting out groups together and getting some sort of deal worked out. If you need any help with anything ooc group related feel free to message me on discord (anything but graphics that is).

You could let me know how the thread looks haha, I have someone working on graphics for us since I for one am not technically inclined in that aspect but other then that, I’ve typed up quite a bit on the backstory, since it’s a group that started after the shit hit the fan, the origins are kinda in the people and the one collective goal of hunting bad guys.  I appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks @Tonyfor providing the graphics for the title headers, now to just get you in game so I can throw you on the roster 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Everything looks much better and polished, and your backstory is filled out. 

 

//approve

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BravoWB said:

Good job with your first group @Cowboy 🙂

Oh this isn't my first group lol, look up the Rough Riders MC and the Brave.  Thank you though!

Share this post


Link to post

Grats guys. I'll join you um... whenever.

Share this post


Link to post

Lowkey interested... oooooooooh, looks good!

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats and good luck y’all.

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats on the approval! 

Is there a way I can contact your leader IC? Maybe his private frequency/open frequency? (like discord or something)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Saunders said:

Congrats on the approval! 

Is there a way I can contact your leader IC? Maybe his private frequency/open frequency? (like discord or something)

Yeah you’ve already contacted me once on discord icly so you can do it again you’d have the means to contact me

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing RP with your boys today, glad our groups have a good friendship forming and let's hope for our storylines together to be great! Great group of roleplayers, happy to have them around. Expect to see great things from these boys. Good luck with everything lads and once again congrats on the approval!

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Saunders said:

Amazing RP with your boys today, glad our groups have a good friendship forming and let's hope for our storylines together to be great! Great group of roleplayers, happy to have them around. Expect to see great things from these boys. Good luck with everything lads and once again congrats on the approval!

Thanks for the kind words it truly means a lot to us!

Share this post


Link to post

I think you road dogs should come meet the wolves soon

🐺😘

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Phoenyxx said:

I think you road dogs should come meet the wolves soon

🐺😘

I mean we have met Wolfpack before lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

I mean we have met Wolfpack before lol. 

oof. i mean i dont think i've personally met you guys, unless you didn't really tell me your group name aha.

Im also terrible at names

Either way, i think we should talk soon IC, im sure our paths will cross.

Edited by Phoenyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Phoenyxx said:

oof. i mean i dont think i've personally met you guys, unless you didn't really tell me your group name aha.

Im also terrible at names

Either way, i think we should talk soon IC, im sure our paths will cross.

From what I’ve been hearing I’m sure they’ll cross too for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

From what I’ve been hearing I’m sure they’ll cross too for sure.

Dogs vs Wolves, battle of the domestication 

Share this post


Link to post

This might have to bring Huntie back for another journey after his long awaited hideout

Share this post


Link to post

Really like your guys RP and Krank thinking that we are vampires, congrats and come visit us more often! 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...