Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 00:56
Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

The Road Dogs (In character Recruitment)

Yes cowboy 

Chaotic Good group? I like this

I actually like this a lot

Hope to meet you all in game!

1 minute ago, Wolffe said:

Chaotic Good group? I like this

I actually like this a lot

Hope to meet you all in game!

Yes very Chaotic Good, think the Punisher if you want.  I look forward to meeting you in game too!

Good luck boys 

I'd suggest getting some graphics made for the thread and to make things look more aesthetically pleasing. I also feel like the goals are a little too generic and could be improved, especially since you have a lot of (ongoing) and not so many time based goals. I'd say look at the groups rules and requirements and look into the S.M.A.R.T goals a bit more to try and get some more time based goals.

However, in saying that I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope things go well for you.

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

I'd suggest getting some graphics made for the thread and to make things look more aesthetically pleasing. I also feel like the goals are a little too generic and could be improved, especially since you have a lot of (ongoing) and not so many time based goals. I'd say look at the groups rules and requirements and look into the S.M.A.R.T goals a bit more to try and get some more time based goals.

However, in saying that I wish you guys the best of luck and I hope things go well for you.

I wrote on there that thread is wip for things like graphics we have a guy making them with us, with the goals it’s kinda hard to make things time based when a lot of our goals are static things like hunting bandits that’ll never end since there are always gonna be bandits.  Same with helping people there will always be people in need of assistance.  So things like building and the economy based tasks will be much more time related but I’ll try to come up with some more if need be, I appreciate the feedback!

Posted (edited)

MY WIIIIFEEEE!!

Edited by Harvard

Posted (edited)

Test, don't mind me

ddaprss-ccb3c2e9-108c-4993-b965-0f662f47

Edited by Tony

Looks good to me. Good luck! Can't wait to interact with the group.

Good stuff lads

Oh no, more puppies. Awooooo, good luck!

Good luck! Hope to see you in game!

Good to see you back around Cowboy, this looks like it'll bring a nice addition to the current atmosphere, will be fun to see how it all goes! Good luck!

Really hyped about this group, is there a way that I can contact you over a private radio frequency as I'd like for our groups to meet and to make something happen.

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

Really hyped about this group, is there a way that I can contact you over a private radio frequency as I'd like for our groups to meet and to make something happen.

Of course you should have deacons radio if you remember when you contacted me before!

tumblr_lw26x2F9TO1qh9f88.gif

YEEHAW

Would you mind adding more goals that are not forever on going, it'd be nice to see goals which you can achieve at a certain day period. And I'm sure if you ask someone in the community like @CocoMii they may be able to make you some graphics for your thread instead of bright bold red subheadings.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

Would you mind adding more goals that are not forever on going, it'd be nice to see goals which you can achieve at a certain day period. And I'm sure if you ask someone in the community like @CocoMii they may be able to make you some graphics for your thread instead of bright bold red subheadings.

I do plan on adding more goals but for IC reasons most of our goals are going to be forever on going, there will always be bandits and what not to track down, so those tasks will never end, and as I already stated certain goals can have a time limit, but since we're not like other groups where their goals may be something along the lines of find a cure by such and such or what not, it can be difficult to make things up that pertain to that deadline basis, but I will try.  As for the graphics Tony can make more for us or I could find someone else, I just threw the text titles in for a place holder, it'll be improved with time.

Updated with some new goals.

Edited by Cowboy

Greetings @Cowboy. Few things to mention. First your story so far reads more like a character bio than an actual group origin. How did he meet people, what brought them together, what goals did they set out with, who are the original members that started the group, these are details that are lacking.

Furthermore your thread is completely lacking in visuals. You have one image which is your banner image and that's all.

Paired with the fact you mention that the thread is a work in progress and frankly I've a problem. We do not allow WiP group threads, once submitted they should be ready for review which yours is not.

So with that said since most of your thread is put together I'm going to do something rare and not immediately archive it for being WiP, however I'm only giving you 24 hours to polish your thread, at which point I will do just that. 

10 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Greetings @Cowboy. Few things to mention. First your story so far reads more like a character bio than an actual group origin. How did he meet people, what brought them together, what goals did they set out with, who are the original members that started the group, these are details that are lacking.

Furthermore your thread is completely lacking in visuals. You have one image which is your banner image and that's all.

Paired with the fact you mention that the thread is a work in progress and frankly I've a problem. We do not allow WiP group threads, once submitted they should be ready for review which yours is not.

So with that said since most of your thread is put together I'm going to do something rare and not immediately archive it for being WiP, however I'm only giving you 24 hours to polish your thread, at which point I will do just that. 

I agree with almost every point but since when does a group thread require visuals to be allowed?

goodluck