Server time (UTC): 2020-04-09, 03:59 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

Advice what recording program I should use

Dear Staff,

I would like to start recording while I play DayZRP to secure footage if someting might happen. What kind of program should/could I use, is acceptable and user/noob friendly. 

Thank you in advance

With regards,

Shiro

If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, NVIDIA ShadowPlay is a very common choice do to its "Instant Replay" feature.

If you have Instant Replay enabled, you can select a hotkey to save the last X amount of minutes (I think up to an hour?) of footage from your game window.  This way, you can just hit the hotkey after an incident occurs and still capture all of the important details.

For just general recording software, I'm a fan of Bandicam, though that would require you to always be recording and can eat up a lot of HDD space.

Plays.tv is easy to use as it automatically starts recording once you load a game and stores it afterwards. 

Unless your PC is a potato like mine and cant handle that 😭

But I'm terrible at computer stuff and it's super easy to use! 😊 very noon friendly

I personally use obs the audio seems to come out very clear and the program also allows you to stream if you ever feel you want to do that all in all give OBS a try you won't regret it if you need any help to get it set up then feel free to PM me on discord.

Sign in to follow this