Server time (UTC): 2020-04-02, 19:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ZorullRP

Baiting Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: This verdict is unfair because I did the polar opposite of baiting, I gave them plenty of options not to initiate on me.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Baiting would be and has been forcing someone to initiate on you, giving no option for roleplay other than an initiation being dropped. But you can clearly see in the VOD I gave them plenty of options for me to walk away. One of my main options was simply asking a man to apologize to me. So how am I baiting? Not only this but saying your not going to leave a place doesn't count as baiting, I have seen much more severe cases of baiting for example situations where the baiter goes "What are you going to do about it" is pretty clear to me. I was calm and was hardly directly provoking the other side, I wasn't stopping them from roleplay I wasn't blocking them from going where they needed to go if they needed to. They had plenty of simple options not to initiate on me but they chose to initiate on me and invalidly execute me when I complied. So with all this said I would like to state again I was not baiting, and I gave them plenty opportunity to defuse the situation, It's not my fault they chose to initiate. I should not be punished for that. If saying no to someones demands, and them initiating on me constitutes being banned for baiting then I will be sure if someone in the future demands I take my pants off without initiating for example I will do so otherwise if the OP chooses to initiate I will be banned for baiting.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed and being unbanned.

What could you have done better?: Maybe offer even more options to defuse a situation then I already did. 

Edited by ZorullRP

Greetings,

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. You refused to leave the area and would not leave until you were initiated on. Yes, you gave them an option to roleplay more without hostilities but you still did not leave and baited the initiation. As soon as they pointed the weapon your allies imminently shot at them. This is clear baiting and the punishment will stay. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with @Roland