Server time (UTC): 2020-04-08, 07:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JamesRP

Metagaming

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I didnt intend for the things I said in the twitch chat to be useful information during a firefight, I said it so they wouldnt shoot my friends and having that lead to an invalid kill. Personally I dont know why I was dragged into the report in the first place, considering I wasnt there for the situation and my messages in the chat didn't affect anything to do with the situation being reported I feel the verdict is unfair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I knew there was going to be a fight during that situation, but before the initiation dropped I got disconnected for latency, I was watching the fight on the stream just to see how it went, when it was over my friends said they were in Krastnostav and were heading towards some shots that they had heard and they wanted to see if there was a fight. The fight was already over when I said this to him in chat and was in no way useful for the situation since it was already over. I didnt want them to shoot my friends because that probably would have ended in a report for invalid kill.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  My warning points and metagaming ban removed.

What could you have done better?: Not have done the actions that lead to the punishment.

Greetings James, the staff team have reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. You claim that you did not wish for the information said in the twitch chat to be useful information during a firefight, but then contradict it immediately by say you didn't want them to shoot the wrong people and get invalid kills. This is assisting them in game to correctly identify targets, and is therefore you passing IG information OOC. As such your appeal will be denied.

Appeal denied, ban and points stay.