Server time (UTC): 2020-04-02, 18:21 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
The Traveler

So DayZRP saved me from getting mugged

So the elephant in the room is ‘are you ok?’ im guessing you were shaken up a lot.

Its strange how in game has improved your RL as its usually the other way around.

But id like to know…. Did you comply by kneeling on the ground and raising one hand while fumbling with a clunky backpack

1 minute ago, andysuter said:

So the elephant in the room is ‘are you ok?’ im guessing you were shaken up a lot.

Its strange how in game has improved your RL as its usually the other way around.

But id like to know…. Did you comply by kneeling on the ground and raising one hand while fumbling with a clunky backpack

The elephant is pretty small and the answer is yes.
If I wasn't I wouldn't be making a light hearted post about it on the DayzRP forums :L 

And to answer your question... yes but it was sitting on the ground and raising 2 hands whilst fumbling with my clunky backpack 😉 

"1 hand up, follow me"

should have kept an MP7 in your underwear smh

On the bright side he obviously thought you were worth mugging? Hope you're ok.

3 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

should have kept an MP7 in your underwear smh

Being in england that wouldn't of worked. But low key upset I was too scared to make the joke of "OI HAVE YOU GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT MUGGIN!" knowing I had nothing of value to steal if it went south. smh

That sucks though in terms of the situation

I've had a guy attempt to mug me aswell although wasn't able to hide my valuables I just stood my ground and told him to F off after he punched me 😄

Wasn't a very hard punch and I don't think they guy was a professional when it comes to robbery. Main thing I remember though was when it suddenly hits you 3 minutes after the encounter and the adrenaline is gone that you've been assaulted and could have been stabbed

Jesusssss,

Well I'm for one glad you're ok and that nothing bad happened.

(And people say video games don't help our real life intelligence, pfft)

Considering it was England, why didn't you just throw acid in his face? 

Just now, NozzyRP said:

Considering it was England, why didn't you just throw acid in his face? 

My acid licence got revoked 😞

3 minutes ago, groovy tander said:

image.png.542dda8e8d7fda2358b4b2f319ef198b.png

Genuinely, I wish... 

1 minute ago, The Traveler said:

Genuinely, I wish... 

Due to this report being word vs word, we're going to have to mark this report as inconclusive. 

Signed, groovy gang

Just now, groovy tander said:

Due to this report being word vs word, we're going to have to mark this report as inconclusive. 

Signed, groovy gang

Fuck damnit I knew I should of pressed record 😢

Would of cracked him with a stiff jab then rocked him with a right hand

Hope you're okay mate

Edited by JackZRP

“ hello police, I liked to report BadRP “ 

Its shit to hear about stuff like this but at least you are ok and that’s the most important thing 

Should've combat logged, tbh.

Did you report him? He didn't give you a specific amount of time to act to his demands.

Guest Beni
1 hour ago, The Traveler said:

I get the RL equivalent of "Hands up give us your stuff", though in this case it was a typical England "Give me your shit or your getting shanked".

Shanked? Mate no one says shanked anymore. Even if this guys " road " he wouldn't of said shanked. Lmao. This isn't 2006. Especially in the part of England that you're from.  

1 hour ago, The Traveler said:

When i get to the station im out of his eye sight for a good 15 seconds, so I put that shit to use and hide my valuables nearby and then went to sit down. 

Wait wait wait. Lmao. So you're telling me that when a guy starts walking in the same direction you're walking you use 15 seconds where you get out of his eye sight to stash your valuables somewhere? Instead of running which a paranoid person like yourself should've probably done instead of waiting for this " mugging " to happen? 

It just didn't happen did it mate. Lmao. There's so many holes in this story that @Solo could probably shag one of them. Kmt. 

Edited by Beni

50 minutes ago, Beni said:

Shanked? Mate no one says shanked anymore. This isn't 2006. Especially in the part of England that you're from.  

Wait wait wait. Lmao. So you're telling me that when a guy starts walking in the same direction you're walking you use 15 seconds where you get out of his eye sight to stash your valuables somewhere? Instead of running which a paranoid person like yourself should've probably done instead of waiting for this " mugging " to happen? 

It just didn't happen did it mate. Lmao. There's so many holes in this story that @Solo could probably shag one of them. Kmt. 

I posted this as a "hey, something I do in dayzrp helped me in RL" thing. So tbh I don't give 2 shits about your sherlock analysis because frankly being shook up and having to stay up till 1am last night doing the  statement with police was enough bollocks to deal with. 

But just for a tiny bit of clarity (as for now this is literally all I had) is the contact card the 2 transport police gave me after my statement (with certain numbers blanked out for obvious reasons).

-Snipped on advice-

As a side note, what sad fuck would lie about being mugged for 10 beanz when I could just post a few memes about CampfireRP in half the time and get double the beanz? 

I'm not religiously replying to every "Are you alright dude" post because I am fine and certainly not fishing for attention. I just  got attempted mugged, got away with not losing shit, and decided to post it on the forum that saved my bacon. 

If that aint enough then you do you boo. 

Edited by The Traveler

18 minutes ago, Beni said:

Shanked? Mate no one says shanked anymore. Even if this guys " road " he wouldn't of said shanked. Lmao. This isn't 2006. Especially in the part of England that you're from.  

True or not what does it matter to you? It's not like @The Traveleris giving evidence on a court case.

Didn't realise Sherlock stooped to detective cases like these.

Die die never comply tbh

Guest Beni

13 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

But just for a tiny bit of clarity (as for now this is literally all I had) is the contact card the 2 transport police gave me after my statement (with certain numbers blanked out for obvious reasons).
2006443161_Travelershit.png.74f04cad5236b3b7391f0bdceadfdf4e.png

Mate I'd delete that if I was you... Lmao. You can get them for a shit tone of reasons though, just saying. My niece got one from when here bike was stolen. Lmao.

As a side note, what sad fuck would lie about being mugged for 10 beanz

I could name a few. 

I'm not religiously replying to every "Are you alright dude" post because I am fine and certainly not fishing for attention. I

Sorry but if you weren't fishing for attention then why would you post this? The fact that you " Learnt " this from DayZRP is a bit of a stretch. Everyone and their nan knows that, but it's a stupid tactic. Someone like you should've just given it ten toes.

If that happened then fair enough I apologise. But honestly it sounds like a fake story, like I wouldn't of believed you.

7 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Didn't realise Sherlock stooped to detective cases like these.

Tbf I do want to study Law at uni so it's good practice. That attempt at Flame Bait won't work though kiddo. 🙂 

Edited by Beni