Posted (edited)

Server and location: S2 Summer Camp Near Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 23:20 or so

Your in game name: Asher Stephen

Names of allies involved: @Shiro @Eli Tate @nick azcarate

Name of suspect/s: Jaysh Allah

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Myself and @Shiro had been with two people we had just met earlier today and had been rolling around with them at their camp near Green Mountain. We see a couple armed men heading straight towards the camp and we go to investigate. The two men reveal themselves to be part of Jaysh Allah, and during the conversation had several of their group members join us and eventually tell us to put our hands up, as @Eli Tate I believe had talked about several rival groups and spoke about Jaysh Allah in a negative connotation. They shoot @nick azcarate immediately because he had moved when they initiated, and the rest of us comply and put our hand(s) up. @Shiro had crashed and they had him drop his gun and follow the rest of us towards the camp. I had started recording when we had reached the gate of the camp, and just as I had pressed the record button, moments later they execute Shiro because he was struggling to find the button to put his hands up. I have a major problem with this because Shiro had told them through //ooc that he was still trying to figure it out but they used the rules to execute him, despite him wanting to comply and having problems since he is new to this update. They should have valued giving him the best hostile RP experience they could provide, but instead were too quick to use their kill rights. That's not considerate to the victim who is attempting to comply and making it clear that he is. Anyways the group brings myself and @Eli Tate to the cabin, and begin to interrogate us, I am very compliant and RP associated with us was proper in my opinion. I do not know if Eli Tate wishes to say anything in regards to his death, but in my opinion he escalated the situation and his death was appropriate in my eyes. Jaysh Allah then releases me unharmed due to my compliance and sends me on my way, no problems with their RP there. I just am bringing this report up because it annoys me when a huge hostile group on the server doesn't work with their victims in regards to @Shiro, if you want a positive reputation and not to resort to ruleplay then you must work with the victim. Being quick to kill in this manner does nothing for your RP, and especially not for the victim's RP.

All in all, I am suggesting this rule was broken:

3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.

They prioritized kill rights over trying to work with @Shiro's confusion over the correct key to put his hands up, he never once drew his weapon and made it clear to them that he was struggling. They did not tell him through //ooc the key to put his hands up, they just grew impatient and went for the kill. That's not the way you handle these situations.

Edited by Mr. Blue

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 22.6718 meters 
23:09:43 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" with Steyr AUG from 4.09347 meters 
23:19:02 | Player "Eli Tate" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" with Steyr AUG from 2.21114 meters 

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Salahaddin Bukhari" with M4-A1 from 37.6072 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 22.6718 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 22.6718 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 22.8793 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 22.8793 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Abba Kanaan" with KA-M from 26.8306 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 23.0172 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with LAR from 23.0172 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Kareem Tayseer" with KA-101 from 18.6534 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" with Steyr AUG from 20.7359 meters 
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Salahaddin Bukhari" with M4-A1 from 38.408 meters 
23:04:43 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by DRP_SteyrAug
23:04:52 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Salahaddin Bukhari" with M4-A1 from 2.30921 meters 
23:04:52 | Player "Nick Azcarate" hit by Player "Salahaddin Bukhari" with M4-A1 from 2.30921 meters 
23:05:44 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by AK101
23:06:20 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" hit by DRP_SteyrAug
23:09:43 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" with Steyr AUG from 4.09347 meters 
23:14:41 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Head(0) for 6.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:14:42 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into LeftArm(21) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
23:14:43 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Torso(16) for 9 damage (MeleeFist)
23:14:43 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Brain(37) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
23:14:44 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:14:45 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:14:45 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
23:14:46 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by is unconscious
23:14:46 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"  into Torso(1) for 9 damage (MeleeFist)
23:15:30 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by regained consciousness
23:18:09 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by AK101
23:19:02 | Player "Eli Tate" hit by Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" with Steyr AUG from 2.21114 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
23:05:01 | Chat("Eli Tate"): //BUTTON
23:05:05 | Chat("Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"): //f2
23:05:18 | Chat("Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"): //f5**
23:09:29 | Chat("David Benjamin Williams"): //stil working on it
23:16:11 | Chat("Eli Tate"): //legit cant
23:16:29 | Chat("Eli Tate"): //let me break and retie me
23:17:16 | Chat("Eli Tate"): //Can i break t stand
23:22:54 | Chat("Asher Stephen"): *Walks away*

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
22:50:28 | Player "Abba Kanaan" is connected
00:44:36 | Player "Abba Kanaan" has been disconnected

22:51:20 | Player "Asher Stephen" is connected
23:30:05 | Player "Asher Stephen" has been disconnected

22:50:48 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected
00:40:56 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" has been disconnected

22:49:41 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" is connected
23:02:27 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" has been disconnected
23:05:17 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" is connected
23:09:43 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" (DEAD)

22:47:45 | Player "Eli Tate" is connected
23:19:02 | Player "Eli Tate" (DEAD

22:47:18 | Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" is connected
00:44:47 | Player "Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa" has been disconnected

22:49:19 | Player "Kareem Tayseer" is connected
00:22:36 | Player "Kareem Tayseer" has been disconnected

22:46:37 | Player "Nick Azcarate" is connected
23:04:36 | Player "Nick Azcarate" (DEAD)

22:46:41 | Player "Salahaddin Bukhari" is connected
00:41:18 | Player "Salahaddin Bukhari" has been disconnected

Calling In:

@Mr. Blue - Asher Stephen | POSTED

@Wendigo - Abba Kanaan | POSTED
@BobbySullivan - Bobby Sullivan |
@Shiro - David Benjamin Williams | POSTED
@Eli Tate - Eli Tate | POSTED
@Dew - Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa |
@GrizzlyOG - Kareem Tayseer |
@nick azcarate - Nick Azcarate |
@Blake - Salahaddin Bukhari |

For their full and detailed PoV. Please also provide any evidence you may have. 

Posted (edited)

The report speak for itself we encountered two people running towards a build up base builded by @Eli Tate @nick azcarate. While I walked towards them I crashed and logged back in server 2 .

23:02:27 | Player "David Benjamin Williams" has been disconnected

Mr.blue character told my character straight away,We are being hold up and I should drop my weapon. I complied and dropped my weapon. While the hostile group started to move towards the camp/build up base. I shortly followed. We stopt towards the gate the told me to put my hands up. At this moment I told them in character I will do this, and asked for a moment. (in character)

While I looked at the animation screen pressing > ( looking for that surrender button ) The wanted that I should do this now, made that demand/treat at 0.09 of the video and 2/3 man started to shuffle rotate around me while I was typing a message as fast as I could to say:

23:09:29 | Chat("David Benjamin Williams"): //stil working on it

23:09:43 I got killed. 

The gave me in total 14 seconds to make their demands. 

The moment while I was killed I was in the progress of typing a second message  asking  how to surrender as I could not find this option in the emote (>) screen. 

Aswell I would like to point out I was not a part of the chat logs noted here: 

23:05:01 | Chat("Eli Tate"): //BUTTON

23:05:05 | Chat("Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"): //f2

23:05:18 | Chat("Ibrahim Al Suwaidi ibn Mustafa"): //f5**

I connected back in the server at: 

I would like to state that: 

I am confused about the situation because nobody in there right mind would not comply when 3 angry man shout to put your hands up while you are not even having a gun in your pocket aswell If I would try to do something It is a clear no value for life and I would consider it powergaming. I hold no anger against anybody and was really looking forward to roleplay with this group. Shame it had to end like this. 

If the staff have any questions, please let me know. 

Edited by Shiro

Posted (edited)

Got told Dew and Bobby were being followed by a guys with guns. So we ran over to help out. We initiated and one didn’t comply so he got yeeted by Allah. One of the hostages crashes and logs back in. We initiate again on him Incase he didn’t get it. We took them to the summer camp. After we got there, one gets shot at the gate. Then we took the rest to do some dank hostile rp. I went to post security after. Then Eli gets killed. Shortly after we let the other hostage go, we dip out. 

So @Eli Tate we gave shiro ample amount of time to figure it out. There’s about 4-ish minutes between Dew telling him what button to press in ooc chat and him getting shot. Plus, shiro is a dayzrp “veteran”, I know the little emote wheel thing was out in rather recently, but how have you not taken the time to figure out your buttons. Also @Mr. Blue why are you reporting an “invalid kill” when you lived. Let the person who actually died make the report if they feel as if a rule was broken. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Wendigo

Will post later tonight, busy atm. 

The was an interesting experience to say the least. When leaving the summer camp we noticed two men heading to our camp. When approached they drew their  rifles and stood their ground. Of course this was off putting seeing that my initial greeting was "how are you gentleman".  After a moment or two of speaking to the two men the rest of their group joined them from atop green mountain only to begin the Hostile RP by holding us up at gun point. 

Yes @nick azcarate did take a step after they initiated but I believe that was from being startled from it all not so much the attempt to fight the group of seven or eight of them. So take that how you will. After he was shot, @Shiro logged back in after his game crash and was held up as well. He struggled to find the button to put his hands up and even after no help from the Hostile group through //ooc he was still shot down even though he was unarmed and cooperative with the group. Once they killed @Shiro after saying they wouldn't and that he'd be fine they moved @Mr. Blue and myself up to the main cabin in which they began to interrogate us per say.  I would call it more of a robbery seeing that they did not have any intentions to find out any information due to how much they believed they were already aware of.  After further RP with my character Eli and the Jaysh Allah I was killed through RP after not allowing them to break down Eli which really bothered them. Shortly after my death and the both of us being robbed along with the deaths of @nick azcarate and @Shiro, @Mr. Blue was set free unarmed and unharmed. 

We was leaving the camp me, @Shiro, @Eli Tate and @Mr. Blue heading out to find supplies and we look to our left and see 2 men running towards our base so we go and try to rp with them to see if they were lost and what not and we put our guns away and ask them to do the same and they kept saying I don't trust your kind of people referring to us as "Westerners" and that's when out of nowhere 8 other people came out of the woods behind us and was standing with guns drawn at us and the leader yelled put your hands up so I took a step back and was instantly gunned down with no warning like telling me to stop moving or anything.

9 hours ago, Wendigo said:

Got told Dew and Bobby were being followed by a guys with guns. So we ran over to help out. We initiated and one didn’t comply so he got yeeted by Allah. One of the hostages crashes and logs back in. We initiate again on him Incase he didn’t get it. We took them to the summer camp. After we got there, one gets shot at the gate. Then we took the rest to do some dank hostile rp. I went to post security after. Then Eli gets killed. Shortly after we let the other hostage go, we dip out. 

So @Eli Tate we gave shiro ample amount of time to figure it out. There’s about 4-ish minutes between Dew telling him what button to press in ooc chat and him getting shot. Plus, shiro is a dayzrp “veteran”, I know the little emote wheel thing was out in rather recently, but how have you not taken the time to figure out your buttons. Also @Mr. Blue why are you reporting an “invalid kill” when you lived. Let the person who actually died make the report if they feel as if a rule was broken. 

Thanks. 

4ish minutes? Look at my video evidence, there's about 14 seconds between @Shiro saying that he's working on it and when the bullet can be heard. Shiro had crashed and was loading in and confused during that last minute when all he could see in the text was "//f5", and wouldn't know the context around that anyways since he wasn't in game. And perhaps Shiro hadn't gotten his buttons together because he's not constantly in firefights? And I'll report if I feel the need to thank you.

Out of respect for Dew's maturity in regards to the report, I would like for this to be closed. I don't appreciate the immaturity from Wendigo, but Dew would be the one affected if the report went through and he's been very understanding, and I believe he and I are both on the same page.

Greetings,

The staff team are happy you talk out the issue

With that said,

/closed

Closed by @Xehara @Mademoiselle @Derek Steel