Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 21:02
Sign in to follow this  
Gatorr

decrease cooldown for armband purchases

should armband cooldown be decreased?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

since armbands are not in the regular loot cycle like other items in the shop, i think the cooldown for spawning one should be decreased. maybe around 30 minutes. Most of the time when you use them is when you are about to fight and if you die you cant spawn another for a really long time. They are essential a lot of times and its annoying when someone needs one and they cant get it

Edited by Gatorr

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

If this is something which can be done then I'm all for it. I don't see any issues with allowing a shorter cooldown for armbands, kinda how we were going to put radio's into the shop but make the c/d every hour or something but we instead made radio spawns much more. It's a +1 from me.

Also, you should probably add a poll to this so we can actually vote.

@Gatorr Can you add a poll so these people stop posting just +1.

Community members please keep the following rule in mind when posting:

1.5 Forum posts must keep a high standard and add a constructive and meaningful opinion that contributes to the thread at hand. Examples of non-constructive and non-contributing replies are simple and meaningless expressions like "lol", jokes, memes, banter or replies containing only pictures, gifs or other unrelated media.

Posted (edited)

To be honest. I think Roland should just charge 10 euros to the group creator, of any official group requesting a custom armband, and then charge 3 euros to every member that would like to purchase the direct access to their group's insigna armband with a the cooldown of 1 hour (NLR timer).

With that being said, having group insigna armbands as a purchaseable option for ANY person to spawn is a likely cause for players to violate Rule 3.9 (impersonation).

Edited by CamoRP

-1 (i voted wrong)

could just stockpile if you need, just dont die 😉 

Bad pvp boi, But in honestly the plain normal color ones should not have a cool down the custom ones should be about 1-2 hours

but like Whitename said dont die :0