Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:53
Sign in to follow this  
isaac lineheart

Doctor Needed

Recommended Posts

*Merko hits the PTT*

"hello, we are in need of a Doctor who is able to travel to us, we have 4 men who need checking on, also if you are 

psychiatrist that would  be much welcomed. we are in much need of one soon.

*lets go of PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

*The waves come to life, a Chernarussian man is heard*

"Civilian, please advise, what is your current location?"

"This is Corporal Radomir with the CDF. We have medical personnel on standby if you need us."

*The radio falls silent*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Your radio crackles to life, the voice of a young girl wavers through the static*

Hello!

We're friends with a few doctors as well as roam with a group, who's aim is to help people. We've also met the CDF and they're pretty kind people with some medical people I hear as well. We have some surgeons and other specialists with us, as I'm sure the CDF has too

...

We know of one psychiatrist but he's not with us actively but I can reach out to him if you'd like.

Let us know!

*Your radio dies, and the transmission ends swiftly.*

Edited by Brayces

Share this post


Link to post

 

11 hours ago, Brayces said:

*Your radio crackles to life, the voice of a young girl wavers through the static*

 

*the man pulls himself up off a medical bed and picks up his Radio *

" yes hello? we very much need doctors now.  me and a couple of others were shot last night by the men who needed help.

it is a long story as of now. when you hear this get back to me when you can.  i can give you the location when i hear back . but for now i am going to roll back over and sleep. bullet wounds are never any fun"

*sets the radio down and goes back to sleep*  

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, isaac lineheart said:

- snip -

*The radio in your possession buzzes back to life, crackling and marring the airwaves with it's dull tones before the young voice speaks again.*

"Shot by the people who you were asking for help for? Damn, that's rough ... How many of you are hurt? How badly? Can any of you move? 

*A light shuffling can be hard, papers rustling against one another*

If you haven't already started basic treatment, be sure to do that now.  Uh ... Clear out any bullet wounds free from dirt or debris ... Stop or slow bleeding as much as possible ... by applying pressure to the wounds and packing the larger ones with bandages ... 

*The crinkling of papers issues forth once more.*

We can likely offer some help, but depending on where you are we'll have to see about a mutual location. 

Where are you currently located? 

Hm, I have a map with me so I can hopefully figure out where you are ..."

*The transmission ends once again.*

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2019 at 9:10 AM, Brayces said:

*The radio in your possession buzzes back to life, crackling and marring the airwaves with it's dull tones before the young voice speaks again.*

 

* He wakes up from his quick nap and grabs the radio*

"we are not far from the town of Vyshnoye. we can meet there if you want? but, it may take us a bit to move the wounded. also to help understand are injures 

we have 3 men shot, one being me, and the other two are in more critical condition, and there is one more guy who did it. he is badly beaten, and may have broken bones.

I hope you can come fast"

*sets the radio down and has someone help him out*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Your radio crackles back to life, a young voice is mixed with the sounds of rustling and shuffling.*

"Got it. We're headed there now ... We're prepping what we have and what we can take. It'll be a little bit of a trip, make sure your injured are stable and we'll be there as soon as possible.

*Once again the transmission fades into static before vanishing completely.*

Edited by Brayces

Share this post


Link to post

*The radio crackles and pops into the frequency, the voice of a man ringing out*

"We will be there, but just for the sake of protocol and precaution, as we have done with nearly all of our other cases. I would like to ask your names."

*After the rather short burst of communication, the broadcast ends*

Share this post


Link to post

*he hits the PTT , and the mans breathing is heavy *

" my name is William Bucter, and as of now the men are in somewhat okay contention but its a bloody mess.  place come quick"

*turns radio off*

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...