Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 12:06
Sign in to follow this  
Skrill

Craft Camo Netting

Vote  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

I know this may not be possible but wanted to make a suggestion to look into it. There may already be a mod for this, if not I think it would be a great addition to the crafting table if you could craft Camo Netting with Netting and Plant Material. 

Let me know below what you think or if you have any ideas or anything to add. Thanks.

If you vote no, feedback on your reasoning would be great.

Edited by Wyatt Peavy

But also make it have a crap durability so it breaks down in like 3 hours

29 minutes ago, Monday said:

But also make it have a crap durability so it breaks down in like 3 hours

I think instead of making it temporary (which is probably harder for developers), perhaps make them take at least 2-3 netting to craft so they are harder to obtain and therefore not littered everywhere?

Otherwise I don't see how this could be an issue as they're primarily cosmetic - correct me if I'm wrong.

On 6/25/2019 at 7:22 PM, abyss said:

I think instead of making it temporary (which is probably harder for developers), perhaps make them take at least 2-3 netting to craft so they are harder to obtain and therefore not littered everywhere?

Otherwise I don't see how this could be an issue as they're primarily cosmetic - correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah I don't really like the idea of it breaking over time, but a cool idea. Thank you for your feedback.