Posted (edited)

Server and location:  s1 Krasnostav

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  1825 GMT 25/06/19

Your in game name: Connor Reilly

Names of allies involved: Ryan Rivers

Name of suspect/s: ?

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  I was on the radio to @GunRunnee02 sand he said I need to get to get to the shop own by the ctf he said there was a hostage had been taking in the shop. when I arrived I ran down to the shop where a zombie agrowed on me so I run to a house with and open door to killed it I use the bayonet on my sks to kill it went throw a door backwards and up the stairs I got hit in the back as I was turning around I was shot in the back. gurning this time I heard a voice form the shop say 'you running around outside the shop get out …………..' I must of walked into the person who killed me as this man was trying to talked to me from the shop I did not have time to react 

Edited by Sharpe123

Posted (edited)

We were in the town holding hostages after we confronted the CTF on their continued use and storage of meat products. We in total noted that four people died during the situation, One from us, two CTF and I believe one civilian (One on top of the building, one inside of the market, one outside and another outside). I don't believe it would have been one of my lads who killed you but obviously without logs we can't be sure. We had given numerous warnings to civilians around the area of the town and the shop, the CTF members we had with us can confirm that as they also pleaded for people to leave. In the town, we noted two people with boonies inside of a yellow building so they could also potentially be involved. I will say, if it was one of my lads it only makes sense that it would have been our overwatch. I have an entire video of the situation and will post once rendered, I hope any of the info helps. I also want to add that from our P.o.V and hopefully the CTF's P.o.V the situation on a whole was handled well and was all in all a good experience.

Edit; I've spoken to the lads a bit more over restart apparently our overwatch fired on someone in a doorway but he said that they carried on running away and didn't die from the shot.

EditEdit; More has come up saying that two lads saw people inside of the yellow house as mentioned and moments after a large exchange of gunfire occurred from the building, that's probably what got you if I had to take a guess but as said can't be sure.

Edited by ChrisTronn

Posted (edited)

Ryan Rivers POV:

So earlier today I was in Krasnostav talking to Connor Reilly near our base over the radio. While talking with him I heard shots down near the shop. I went down to shop to provide assistance (I thought they were shooting zombies. As I approached the shop, there was a man who told me that there was an Active Hostage Situation and told me to pull my weapon out, which I did since there were zombies near the shop (which at the time weren't aggroed on me). A couple minutes later I hear someone inside say "Don't do anything stupid or we'll shoot him" (It was something like that). While that was going on I backed away a couple feet (may have been 5ft). While doing so I radioed in to Connor Reilly that there was hostage situation at the shop in Krasno and told him to hurry up (the reason as to why I backed up a couple feet was because there was a lot of yelling and what not and I couldn't hear or speak over what was going). After I radioed in what happened I walked back up to the front of shop door (the doors were closed). After that they began shooting (at the time no one was shot, as it seemed it was warning shots). After the shooting, more zombies came to the shop and had seen me to which they aggroed onto me. I could of shot the zombies but I didn't want to escalate the situation so I ran towards a kiosk next to the shop and climbed the ladder to get away from the zombies. That is when I prone and immediately get back up to bandage myself as I had been attacked by the zombies. While bandaging I heard someone say someone was on the roof (which I didn't know if it was me or the other person that was there since there was someone on the shop's roof.) I couldn't hear much since there was a lot of talking going on. But while I was bandaging I immediately get shot with no iniation, no one was shooting at them which meant they didn't have kill rights on us, nor was any RP provided when one of them had shot us.

It was hard to hear what was going on since everybody was talking and zombies were aggroed (which were loud). But it was clear that I wasn't a threat as I was bandaging.

Edited by GunRunnee02
Added more to my POV

Connection Logs

Spoiler
16:42:09 | Player "Connor Reilly" is connected
17:25:30 | Player "Connor Reilly" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATUON - 

15:14:54 | Player "Zayne Melrose" is connected
18:17:08 | Player "Zayne Melrose" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
17:23:10 | Player "Connor Reilly" hit by Player "Zayne Melrose" with AKS-74u from 1.43059 meters 
17:23:10 | Player "Connor Reilly" hit by Player "Zayne Melrose" with AKS-74u from 1.43059 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
17:23:10 | Player "Connor Reilly" (DEAD) killed by Player "Zayne Melrose" with AKS-74u from 1.43059 meters 

Calling in to post POVs

@Sharpe123 | Connor Reilly | POSTED

@allanman123 | Zayne Melrose | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be provided.
Thank you.

1 minute ago, ChrisTronn said:

@Mademoiselle is my video from the situation still wanted despite the fact it wasn't us accountable for the shooting?

Any video evidence to back up any side should be posted.

Since it has been 24 hours, @allanman123 has been temp banned until he gives a FULL and DETAILED POV.

Zayne Melrose POV what happened was the liquidators held up chips shop in krasnostav they said "everyone put your fucking hands up!" and i go onto the roof and kill one of them and i stay on the roof for a while (no idea how long) until i start taking shots from thier sniper and i run into a building where we exchange a few words (mainly insults) and i hear one of them saying something along the lines of "breach the house" , "go into the house and get him" or something like that and so im in a little bit of panic and i start hearing footsteps inside the house i was hiding in i did not hear a zombie and so i am sure its a liquidator trying to get me and when i see him he's wearing full black and a gas mask (same attire as the liquidators)  in the combat situation that i was a part of  i hit him with my buttstock and unload my clip into the man i thought was a liquidator and as i do that i hear one of them say "i think that was one of us" and trying to get conformation meanwhile im trying to get out of thier sight and flank around to find thier sniper

@allanman123 you temp ban has been removed. Please make sure to keep an eye on the forums to avoid this in the future.

i will

4 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

@allanman123 you temp ban has been removed. Please make sure to keep an eye on the forums to avoid this in the future.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:45 PM, Mademoiselle said:

Any video evidence to back up any side should be posted.

Got permission from @Derek Steel to post

Hello @Mademoiselle, would it be possible to kill logs from when  I died aswell since it was the same situation?

On 6/28/2019 at 2:05 PM, GunRunnee02 said:

Got permission from @Derek Steel to post

Hello @Mademoiselle, would it be possible to kill logs from when  I died aswell since it was the same situation?

There appears to be no hit logs nor kill logs on you as Ryan Rivers. 

@allanman123 - Zayne Melrose | Invalid Kill (Firefight) 

Summary:

Liquidators hold up Chip's shop, engaging both groups in an active firefight. @allanman123 makes his way to the roof of a building to gain a position to defend himself, taking out someone already on the roof in the process. He begins taking fire and retreats inside to exchange strong words with his assumed attacker. He hear's mention of someone breaching the house and begins to panic. He then shoots @Sharpe123 thinking he was a liquidator and the one breaching the house. Unfortunately he was not, and was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Please remember it is the sole responsibility of the aggressor to properly ID their target. When in doubt, use roleplay to properly ID a person. If they aren't facing you, you can find cover, secure yourself, and re-initiate, ensuring everyone is aware that it is a hostile situation. Such phrases as, "If you are here to attack this house, leave now or I will open fire," could have been used in this situation. 

The following rule(s) apply:

• 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
    • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
    • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Verdict:

@allanman123 - Zayne Melrose | Invalid Kill (Firefight) | GUILTY - 2 day ban, 5 warning points

Signed: @Voodoo, @Mademoiselle and @Xehara