Server time (UTC): 2019-10-17, 13:58
Sign in to follow this  
PapaMeme

I was Banned :(

Link to punishment: https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/97752-s1-kos-bad-rp-6172019-aprox-430am-est/?tab=comments#comment-1794588

Why verdict isn't fair: We were blatantly being VDMed and the video named "CARRRR" is the supposedly "withheld evidence" the only reason the car stopped in the first place was because they crashed into the wall I don't see where I meta gamed either I'm just blown away at this point I told the to "stop the car" while aiming my gun at them I guess that's not an initiation. is attempt VDM not considered a hostile action?

What would you like to achieve with this report: I would like to have a fair verdict  even if I am not unbanned I feel this verdict just doesn't make sense to me I would like to hear someone

What could you have done better: maybe not kill the people in the car but it was in the heat of the moment and they tried to kill my allies twice 

Your ban has been lowered to 7 days while your appeal is being discussed.

2 hours ago, JimRP said:

Your ban has been lowered to 7 days while your appeal is being discussed.

I really appreciate this,

Thank you

This appeal will be closed in the meantime, as the report is currently being reevaluated by another team of staff members.