Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 22:57
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

DayZRP Streamers Thread

Posted (edited)

Hello DayZRP community! Some of you know who I am. Some of you do not. Either way, I am just posting this to let you all know that I have volunteered and taken control of the DayZRP Streamers thread which can be found here due to the inactivity of the former thread owner: 

PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS AND IMGUR ERROR MESSAGES! I am currently working on that and cleaning it up! HOWEVER, I need YOU, YES YOU, the communities help in doing so! Now that I've gotten that out of the way, IF you are interested and an active streamer for DayZRP, please follow the format that you will find on the page and post in the thread LINKED ABOVE like others have been doing or possibly that you have done before. It would be much appreciated as it would allow me to replace these empty imgur errors and start filling it with actual images that link to twitch pages and making the thread look nice and pretty again!

If you are experienced in some form of graphics making and such and would not mind helping out a small amount, let me know by shooting me a PM and I will see what I possibly will need from you all, and I will contact you if need be!

❤️ you all! Good luck and have fun surviving!

Hunter OUT!

Edited by Hunter

Posted (edited)

-Im an idiot ignore-

Edited by RedSky

6 minutes ago, RedSky said:

witch Channel: twitch.tv/RedSky7

Timezone: GMT +1

What type of roleplay do you focus on?: Survivor/Neutral/Hostile

How often do you stream: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 6 to 9 pm, I do occasionally stream on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, in unpredictable time tables

Logo or picture you would like to be on your banner: e90d94fb-c3b1-401c-886a-5e85432d1585-profile_banner-480.png.a5fd8ac4f96f23de5ed8980398b95046.png

@RedSky Please go REpost this in the actual thread itself and remove it from here before others think this is where to post this. Thank you XD
(I see you posted in it yesterday, but do just repost it now and I basically will be able to start the list off with you and go from there)

1 minute ago, Hunter said:

@RedSky Please go REpost this in the actual thread itself and remove it from here before others think this is where to post this. Thank you XD
(I see you posted in it yesterday, but do just repost it now and I basically will be able to start the list off with you and go from there)

Oh boy my apologies I completely misunderstood it xD

Why is this needed as a thread?

12 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Why is this needed as a thread?

Its a bump to the other thread. If you're asking about why is this needed, its not really, but it's a nice thing to do for upcoming streamers or those who want assistance with their twitch.

Also acts as a notification that the DayZRP twitch has changed management? (correct me if im wrong).

5 minutes ago, groovy tander said:

Its a bump to the other thread. If you're asking about why is this needed, its not really, but it's a nice thing to do for upcoming streamers or those who want assistance with their twitch.

Also acts as a notification that the DayZRP twitch has changed management? (correct me if im wrong).

This ^

It is a bump, and a notice to the community in a change made to an important community thread. Is it necessary? No. However it is nice to let the community know. As well is it is a call upon the community for SOME assistance.

5 minutes ago, Hunter said:

This ^

It is a bump, and a notice to the community in a change made to an important community thread. Is it necessary? No. However it is nice to let the community know. As well is it is a call upon the community for SOME assistance.

bump the original thread then?

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

bump the original thread then?

I mean you don't need to be so negative about it. It's just a bit more clear for people to ask questions regarding the changes rather than having the applications or whatever they are combined with in the same thread.