S1 - KoS Stary Tents

Server and location: S1, Stary Sobor Military Tents

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-25,  04:30

Your in game name: Yury Volkov

Names of allies involved: @MakeEmScream @Glidingz

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: Me, @Glidingz, @MakeEmScream and one other were traveling around, and ended up at Stary. Went to check the tents over there, where we met couple guys, who'se names I didn't catch. We went our separate ways peacefully after chatting for a bit. As we were leaving the tents we shot at few infected, until a lot of them started coming at us. As we were running away from the tents towards Novy, I suddenly got shot for no reason from the town. 

Kill Logs:

04:27:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dustin Alchina" with BK-133 from 144.989 meters 

Hit Logs:

04:27:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Dustin Alchina" with BK-133 from 144.989 meters 
04:27:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Dustin Alchina" with BK-133 from 144.989 meters 

Connection Logs:

02:36:24 | Player "Aleksei Devora" is connected
04:55:16 | Player "Aleksei Devora" has been disconnected

02:21:32 | Player "Declan Miles" is connected
05:24:43 | Player "Declan Miles" has been disconnected

02:33:46 | Player "Dustin Alchina" is connected
05:25:55 | Player "Dustin Alchina" has been disconnected

02:22:14 | Player "Yury Volkov" is connected
04:31:03 | Player "Yury Volkov" (DEAD) died.

Calling in:

@Pastor Of Muppet - Yury Volkov | POSTED
@MakeEmScream - Aleksei Devora | POSTED
@Glidingz - Declan Miles | POSTED
@FuegoBacon - Dustin Alchina |

For your full and detailed PoV. Please also provide any video evidence you may have, and names of allies present. 

Posted (edited)

My POV: We had just walked into Stary's tents there were 4 of us at the time, myself (Declan) Yury, Alexi and I forgot the other guys name, we bumped into a guy called ''Dustin'', we exchanged names and had a nice little friendly chat before leaving, as we were leaving I shot an infected near the road (No People were in sight just AI zombies) after I shot, Yury shot, which obviously led to more zombies coming as his was unsurpressed and a SVD. After that we heard shooting in the town, we started to walk out into the field after shooting more AI infected that were on us, after that we are about 50 meters out in the field and I hear a single shot, Yury goes down and a guy were with I forgot his name too, it began with an A, I'm sure of it. Once he Yury gets shot, the other guy turns around and fires back at this other person, after that no more shots are fired.

No Initiation

Invalid kill rights 

Edited by Glidingz

My POV: Aleksei(myself), Yuri, Declan and our 4th we're moving through stary to get back to Declan and Yuri's base of operation. We came up on the military tent area in Stary and ran into a man named Dustin. After a pleasant conversation we said out goodbyes and parted ways. Upon leaving the military area, Declan and Yuri had to shoot a few infected as there were many. Upon Yuri firing his unsuppressed SVD, we heard more shots behind us and assumed they were doing the same on their end, but we were wrong. As Yuri and I turned around to see if we had anymore infected behind us, Yuri was struck in the chest and instantly dropped to the ground. Declan, myself and the other person with us scattered for cover.

No initiation

Invalid kill rights

Hello I was the 5th person involved (Atticus Morgan)

My Pov: We just had entered starys tents i went off and started looting alone when the other 3 guys ran into dustin i got closer to hear what they where talking about everything seemed friendly they where exchanging names and just chatting so i continued looting until i meet back up with the 3 guys and started to leave towards the field where we encountered some zeds and had to open fire on them no shots from what i could see were ever shot in the direction dustin and his friend after dispatching  the zeds in our way we started running in the field where we shot a few more zeds. I could also hear shots not to far away of what i assume was dustin and his friend also shooting zeds we continued through the field when a shot rung out and yuri dropped i turned around and saw the silhouette of some one to the left of tents close to the barbwire looking this direction i immediately shot thinking i was next then took cover behind the metal barn no shots where fired after that.

No initiation

Invalid kill rights

Since it has been 24 hours, @FuegoBacon will be temp banned until he provides a FULL and DETAILED POV.

Due to the accused failing to respond they will have to make an appeal if they wish to play here further. We apologize for the inconvenience.