Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 02:08
Sign in to follow this  
CocaineLane

Thank you for welcoming me!

Posted (edited)

Hey there guys, just dropping in to say hello to all of you beautiful human beings and thank you for welcoming me into your community! Some stuff about me: (Edited from my whitelist application)

I am a roleplayer at heart. Playing tabletop RPGs since 11, building those worlds and storylines since 13, and playing in Milsim groups and FiveM Roleplay servers since 16. I love my stories, and my favorites were those in the post apocalyptic wasteland. The explorations of Loss, Grief, Anger, and even Primality are what drew me to this bleak near-future, combined with the similarity to our reality because of the ease at which our world could collapse into nuclear flame or catastrophic disease. This makes for characters who have been broken and rebuilt, who have deep stories and layers to unlock. I want to have characters in a group, where while traveling we share stories and create a dark, deep atmosphere that really only apocalypse scenarios provide. I recently got back into DayZ after its release, and I think this game is perfect for crafting stories. I already made a few of my own, giving me even more of a thirst for that epic showdown with a horde, or the sacrifice to escape bandits. The bonding, storytelling, and worldbuilding are what makes Tabletops great, and the gameplay and atmosphere (and zombies) are what make DayZ shine. The combination of the two? Sign me up!

I can't wait to meet some of you and share some great stories together. See you all in Chernarus! 😍

PS. Check out my character backstory for more info about my roleplay style, and what to expect from me in game.

Edited by CocaineLane
Whitelist Approved!

Hello, welcome to the community and good luck with your whitelist!

2 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Hello, welcome to the community and good luck with your whitelist!

Thanks, I just got approved a short while ago. I'm excited to get started making a name for myself in Chernarus.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome lad

Welcome aboard!  Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have 🙂 

10 hours ago, CocaineLane said:

Thanks, I just got approved a short while ago. I'm excited to get started making a name for myself in Chernarus.

Haha, trust me, that's the fastest way to get a bullet in your head. Enjoy though, its a great community

big hero 6 hug GIF by Cheezburger

Welcome to the community! 😄 

Welcome! Let staff know if there's anything we can do to help you!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and offers for help! I haven't met a single community member I didn't like yet, and had some really great (and funny as hell) encounters. Can't wait to meet the rest of you all!

Welcome! If you ever need help, drop into the "Waiting for Staff Help" on discord and we will see about getting things sorted for you!