Server time (UTC): 2019-10-16, 10:51
Sign in to follow this  
Chambao

Character Switching

I made a new character, switched it to active and waited a day to make sure it took.  I updated the profile name parameter in my launcher as well.  When I log in, I am still logging in as my original character.  Ideas/thoughts?  I'm likely missing something on my end.

Edit: never mind this Perils got you in the comment bellow

You can only have one character on our hive at a time, meaning that even if you swap your character on the forums and in your parameters, you will still have the same character (model, gear, location, etc.) in game.  You'll simply have to equip the gear you want your current roleplay character to have and go from there.

Ok.  So I can't change my appearance?  I'm going from a female to a male character.  Immersion breaks (in my opinion), when you see a female character with a male voice speaking (no matter how much you try and fake it).

The guide below will show you how to get the character model you want. Just make sure nobody is around when killing yourself to avoid getting a report up against you for NVFL. But if you were to get seen as you're trying to do so you can always drop a text message saying "//have to kill my character to get correct character model" just to cover your back.

(This will be the only way to change your characters appearance since you're switching from a female char to a male char)