Server and location: S1: KoS in Northwest airfield - 2019-06-24, 22:15ish

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-24, 22:15ish

Your in game name: Ashton piece

Names of allies involved: @Cracka_tee

Name of suspect/s: @Bowen378

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: 

I was at the airfield with a guy I met in Vybor name Gustavo. We wandered around for awhile then we came to the airfield and set up a little campfire in one of the barracks. @Cracka_teethen joined us at the fire for awhile and told us that @Bowen378 had shot at him earlier without being provoked. After it became day we wandered around the airfield looting for awhile and then we came back to the barracks to loot and I told him to meet me at the place we had a campfire the night before. so we looted for awhile and I once saw him aiming his gun at me from a roof but I just thought he was seeing if it was me, but when I was back at the barracks we had a fire in I started getting shot at climbing up a ladder. I soon died on the roof after trying to hide from the bullets. When I was respawning I saw him over my body looting it. 

Edited by Ram

Connection Logs

Spoiler
19:19:06 | Player "Ashton Piece" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

18:39:48 | Player "Gustavo Greenbankson" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

Hit Logs

Spoiler
21:59:50 | Player "Ashton Piece" hit by Player "Gustavo Greenbankson" with SK 59/66 from 55.1683 meters 
21:59:52 | Player "Ashton Piece" hit by Player "Gustavo Greenbankson" with SK 59/66 from 55.1495 meters 
21:59:58 | Player "Ashton Piece" hit by Player "Gustavo Greenbankson" with SK 59/66 from 66.1797 meters 
21:59:58 | Player "Ashton Piece" hit by Player "Gustavo Greenbankson" with SK 59/66 from 66.1797 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
21:59:58 | Player "Ashton Piece" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gustavo Greenbankson" with SK 59/66 from 66.1797 meters 

Calling in to post POV

@Ram | Ashton Piece | POSTED

@Bowen378 | Gustavo Greenbankson | 

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should also be provided.
Thank you.

we spoke in discord and id like to close the report

Greetings,

We're glad that you two spoke it out within the discord. 

With that said,

/Closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle @Derek Steel and @Randy