S1 Kras 6/24/2019 20:24

Server and location: S1  Kras East Woods

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-24, 20:24

Your in game name: Vali Kuznestov

Names of allies involved: Anton Kuznestov @TheGodPerre

Name of suspect/s: Cowboy hat guy

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Friendly Red Car / Enemy Olga

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had just stolen a car from the shop about an hour before the incident when we returned we stashed out the and saw the man we stole it from. One of the boys from Chips decided to follow us into the woods where @TheGodPerre initiated on him and he complied. The man in the cowboy hat aimed his weapon at the armband guy and decided to help. Just seconds after he ran behind my buddy and shot him in the back. This is when the firefight broke out.

The man with the cowboy hat did not initiate on me or @HDragon and was not a part of the group of the man with the armband Seth? We even said you're with us and he said "Yay!" and then proceeded to aim his gun at the man with the arm band who I believe was Seth. About 10 seconds later I was shot from behind out of nowhere extremely close by the man with the cowboy hat. 

Kill Logs:

20:23:36 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.30236 meters 
20:23:42 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Donald Harriss" with KA-M from 24.5939 meters 

Hit Logs:

20:23:35 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.34448 meters 
20:23:35 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.34448 meters 
20:23:35 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 6.73153 meters 
20:23:35 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 6.73157 meters 
20:23:36 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.28394 meters 
20:23:36 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.29826 meters 
20:23:36 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.30236 meters 
20:23:36 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.21311 meters 
20:23:36 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Kris Phin" with AKS-74u from 3.13178 meters 
20:23:41 | Player "Kris Phin" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with KA-M from 5.19976 meters 
20:23:42 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Donald Harriss" with KA-M from 24.5939 meters 
20:23:42 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Donald Harriss" with KA-M from 24.5939 meters 
20:25:00 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Donald Harriss" with KA-M from 1.7584 meters 
20:25:00 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Donald Harriss" with KA-M from 1.7584 meters

Connection Logs:

19:08:48 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" is connected
20:27:03 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" (DEAD) died.

18:09:01 | Player "Donald Harriss" is connected
21:23:20 | Player "Donald Harriss" has been disconnected

19:13:15 | Player "Kris Phin" is connected
20:07:36 | Player "Kris Phin" has been disconnected
20:13:29 | Player "Kris Phin" is connected
23:35:40 | Player "Kris Phin" has been disconnected

19:14:24 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
20:27:03 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (DEAD) died.

Calling In:
@HDragon - Vali Kuznetsov | POSTED
@TheGodPerre - Anton Kuznetsov | POSTED
@Gavin - Donald Harriss | POSTED
@Krisp - Kris Phin | POSTED

For your full and detailed PoV. Please also provide any video evidence you may have and allies involved. 

Gavin and Krisp have been temp banned until they can provide a fully detailed PoV.

My POV: @Gavin  and Seth (Not sure what his @ sign is ) Were on radio and Gavin said there was someone who was trying to break into his home,  @HDragon and @TheGodPerre were entering the house, Seth came out on the radio and asked for help. I am the Shop keep for their group, and when I heard that someone was breaking into Gavin's home, I followed Seth. Seth and Gavin both asked the two of them to stop numerous of times, they kept running. They jumped out the second story window and sprinted away, even trying to shut doors on us before they dipped out the 2nd story window. So we had extreme suspicion that these dudes were the ones breaking into homes recently. (With fair reason to suggest)  I stayed behind because I didn't really have the best of weapons, and only had 15 rounds for what I was carrying. The three of us split up and remained on radio with each other to find the two thieves. Seth radioed he found them, and I intersected the three of them, Gavin was too far away at this time. Seth was being lead into the forest, I knew at that moment they were going to initiate on him. They never asked me if I was affiliated with them whatsoever, or if I have any connections. I just spoke as if I was neutral on terms. When they initiated on a fellow member, I got behind the both of them and started to shoot. I killed one, and ran out of ammo, I started to hide behind a tree. In the nick of time, Gavin arrived and finished the other one off. Seth still had his hands up during the whole thing.

V/R Kris

My POV: The two men @HDragon and @TheGodPerre stole my personal car so i was suspicious already of the two men, so i kept an eye on the two until more of the CTF members were available to assist. when the CTF members showed up I then proceeded to follow the two men with the ctf they then ran into a building and jamp out the window and run into the wood with a member of the ctf , i then caught up to see a member with his hands up and @Krisp shooting and killing one of them, and seeing the other ether @HDragon Or @TheGodPerre shooting @Krisp and shoot him dead. 

@Krisp and @Gavin your temp bans have been removed. In future please keep an eye on forums in case you are called into another report.

The staff team have reviewed this report and come to a conclusion. In this situation @HDragon and @TheGodPerre initiate on @Gavin, believing that @Krisp is working together with them. Little did they know that Krisp was actually running dynamically with Gavin, and when the opportunity presented itself he turned his gun on HDragon and TheGodPerre, killing TheGodPerre starting a gun fight. The staff team do not see a rulebreak here, as Krisp was merely working as an inside man, but still was running dynamically with Gavin, therefore fulfilling the obligations of Defense rights.

@Krisp - Invalid Kill Roleplayed : Not guilty

Signed by @Zanaan with notes