S2 KOS Tisy military base. time approx 14:15 date 6/24/2019

Posted (edited)

Server and location: 2 and Tisy military base

time and date: 6/24/19 14:15 server time

names of allies involved: none

Names of suspects: did not get their names

Friendly/enemy vehicle involved: none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshots): none

Detailed description of the event: Was at tisy military base and ran into two guys and started talking to them. They decided to hold me up with little to no RP and told me to put my hands up. So I entered the motions screen to select hands up the selection menu was bugged and i sat down instead. I then crouched so they wouldn't think I was logging and said sorry i hit the wrong button. They then shot me in the head anyway with no warnings or other commands.

Edited by Firefighter03

Connection Logs

Spoiler
14:02:46 | Player "Jake Devos" is connected
14:06:38 | Player "Jake Devos" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

14:04:58 | Player "Nathan River" is connected
15:25:44 | Player "Nathan River" is connected
15:36:32 | Player "Nathan River" is connected
16:03:17 | Player "Nathan River" has been disconnected

14:03:15 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" is connected
14:13:05 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" has been disconnected
14:17:10 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" is connected
15:28:19 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" is connected
15:28:20 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
14:06:24 | Player "Jake Devos" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M249 SAW from 1.40779 meters 
14:06:26 | Player "Jake Devos" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M249 SAW from 1.6413 meters 
14:06:26 | Player "Jake Devos" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M249 SAW from 1.6413 meters 

14:07:23 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M249 SAW from 5.26986 meters 
14:07:47 | Player "Xavier Blackwater" hit by regained consciousness

Kill Logs

Spoiler
14:06:26 | Player "Jake Devos" (DEAD) killed by Player "Nathan River" with M249 SAW from 1.6413 meters 

Calling in to post POVs

@Firefighter03 | Jake Devos | POSTED

@NastyNate | Nathan River | POSTED

@Blinkin | Xavier Blackwater |  POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be provided.
Thank you.

My POV shortly after a server restart, My friend and I loaded back in we started to loot again because, we were robbed not to long ago. There was a person that just woke up in one of the barracks that we were in. We started small talk, with this guy are plan was to rob the next person we seen, Due to the fact we were robbed. We told him to put his hands up he sat down and didn't say a word I asked if he was ok he didnt respond I gave him  7sec to put hands up and another 5 to stand up but he never did. 

Pretty much what Nate said. We both woke up in the barracks and as i came out of my barrack he was standing outside of it. i started alittle bit of small talk with him then as my friend showed up shortly after we told him to put his hands up but instead he sat down and my friend asked him a question to which he didnt respond or speak period after we told him to put his hands up so we fired on him.

@NastyNate or @Blinkin

Do any of you have video evidence?

@Firefighter03 is what they're saying true, did they only give you a few seconds to comply?

Since @Firefighter03 has failed to respond to the question after 24 hours, he will be temp banned.

Verdict

Word vs Word - INCONCLUSIVE

Explanation

The staff team have reviewed this report and seen the following:

All we know is that @NastyNate and @Blinkin initiate on @Firefighter03. We cannot prove whom is lying or telling the truth without sufficient evidence. One side is claiming he took 7 seconds to comply, the other states they were KOS'd. We cannot solely take word from one side over the other and therefore the staff team have found this to be a he said she said, word vs word case scenario.

Since @Firefighter03 failed to respond after 24 hours, he will remain temp banned until he answers Jim's question. For this he will have to make an appeal.

Outcome

@NastyNate - Word vs Word - INCONCLUSIVE - No punishment given

@Blinkin - Word vs Word - INCONCLUSIVE - No punishment given

Signed by @Mademoiselle and @Voodoo