Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Krasnostav

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-24, 06:24ish

Your in game name: Tiberius Zakharovich

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I had just come back from a crash, and I was following around some of Chip's people, more specifically the secretary of the mayor who was going to be elected, I was carrying a backpack for her that had some of her stuff, We had gotten reports of people being robbed on the outskirts of town so we started looking around and out towards the north of the market we see someone being held up so we start to approach and they run, so me and the secretary hop a fence and get up on a hill, Chip's people start shooting and I believe the secretary killed  the person, so she and some of the others go down and check the body, I stayed up on the hill still holding her backpack and drop it for a moment to look though the scope of my rifle to see what I could see then all of a sudden I'm killed without warning, I was not around for any initiations and I was not initiated on. I was just simply killed.     

Edited by Arcarius

I would like to believe that Mysslf @Gopnik22 @Starcrashers and @shleal225 events are all tied together.

I have talked to @Gopnik22 @Starcrashers and @shleal225. Star was killed by someone else we think and the other 2 have decided not to report.

Allies@Dominic Corsetti and @TheGodPerre.

I would still like to try and talk it out with @Arcarius but I have been left on read twice.

My POV: We had just stolen some things from Chips store and ran about 150m away. A guy approached us and we were on high alert, we were led to believe that he was with Chips gang so we initiated on him. We see a girl walk over who was @lunathecat . We asked her to please leave, moments later we see a large group of people at least 12 deep full sprinting at us with their weapons out. The 3 of us shit ourselves and started to walk backward, the guy we initiated put his hands down and ran to the crowd so we ran the other direction. I hid next to a house nearby and my 2 friends headed NE towards some barns. Once they were about half-way through the field I see a line of at least 7 people firing at my friends these people ranged between 50-300m away from me so I began firing at those closest to farthest. I was able to kill one guy before they all scrambled, I then fled east towards the small gathering of buildings on the west side of Kras airfield. From here I see Dominic standing on a road with 3 people surrounding him, I asked over radio if those people had fired any shots and he said yes. So I fired at 2 men and killed them both. One of these guys was @shleal225. The 3rd person on the road was @lunathecat who after I killed the second guy threw her hands up so I stopped firing. Not 30 seconds after I see @Dominic Corsetti get shot in the head and fall dead. I fall back to the east and I reposition. After a few quiet minutes, @TheGodPerre radio's me and tells me that he is alive and that the group thought he was miss ID'ed and provided medical aide after being shot in the plate carrier twice. He then limped away from these people to recover his rifle from the field. Shortly after he radioed me that he had ran into a group of 4 people, 2 men wearing black, a lady wearing all white, and a guy wearing full CDF gear. @TheGodPerre told me that the CDF guy was the one who shot him and the lady had also previously fired at him. I set up and was about to fire when he said he will walk up to them and talk to them. He did and told them he was looking for me too because I "shot his friend". Perre, the 2 men, and the girl all ran up the west Kras hill overlooking the airfield and began looking for me. After some time the CDF guy ran east towards the barns and began searching for me, after running past me twice I left him to go and began taking fire from the girl in the white clothes. @TheGodPerre killed her and the 2 other guys turned on him, he was able to kill one and run away. From here we met back up on the far east side of town and ran south then circled back around to the double greenhouse next to Chip's. From here I ID'ed the CDF guy @Gopnik22 and was able to kill him. We then were pushed by an unknown person and were fired on, the guy fell back then @lunathecat ran into our house where we took her hostage and tied her up. From here we see 3 armed guys on the road talking on the radio about us so we look at each other and decided we needed to leave or we will be killed. From this point, we ran all the way south and headed towards Devil's castle.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
06:01:11 | Player "Tiberius Zakharovich" is connected
06:21:45 | Player "Tiberius Zakharovich" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:42:38 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
07:35:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected
08:34:49 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
10:17:33 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected

05:43:57 | Player "Connor MacManus" is connected
06:37:59 | Player "Connor MacManus" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

06:12:26 | Player "Louis Greenstein" is connected
06:27:20 | Player "Louis Greenstein" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:43:02 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" is connected
06:49:35 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:37:16 | Player "Dominic Corsetti" is connected
07:19:43 | Player "Dominic Corsetti" has been disconnected

07:26:19 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" is connected
09:17:44 | Player "Anton Kuznetsov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
06:20:49 | Player "Tiberius Zakharovich" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M4-A1 from 92.3019 meters 

06:24:21 | Player "Connor MacManus" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 265.258 meters 
06:24:21 | Player "Connor MacManus" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 265.258 meters 

06:25:19 | Player "Louis Greenstein" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 349.562 meters 
06:25:19 | Player "Louis Greenstein" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 349.562 meters 

06:34:58 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Dimitri Parkov" with FX-45 from 0.927897 meters 
06:34:58 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Dimitri Parkov" with FX-45 from 0.927897 meters 

06:49:16 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 64.004 meters 
06:49:16 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 64.004 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
06:20:49 | Player "Tiberius Zakharovich" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M4-A1 from 92.3019 meters 

06:24:21 | Player "Connor MacManus" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 265.258 meters 

06:25:19 | Player "Louis Greenstein" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 349.562 meters 

06:49:16 | Player "Dimitri Parkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with M70 Tundra from 64.004 meters 

Chat Logs

Spoiler
06:10:47 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): its not CDF
06:11:24 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): THEY ARNT CDF
06:12:26 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): WHOSE PRETENDING TO BE CDF
06:12:39 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): HMMMMMM
06:12:48 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): WHERE
06:13:29 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): THERES NO CDF
06:13:46 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): fucking idiots they arnt CDF
06:15:34 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): exuse me?
06:15:42 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): got a fucking problem?
06:19:56 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): BARN
06:20:45 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): CAUGHT YA BANDIT SCUM
06:22:12 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): ITS HIM
06:24:19 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): ooo kills
06:26:03 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): follow
06:29:28 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): stop
06:29:38 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): oh okay
06:31:17 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): wheres the vss?
06:31:38 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): go get back
06:46:35 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): CLAP FOR ME
06:46:57 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): I GOT EM
06:47:09 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): TWO
06:47:25 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): they where bandits
06:47:37 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): yea im not a fucking idiot
06:48:19 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): i got em
06:48:33 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): two in the hill near radio tower
06:48:41 | Chat("Dimitri Parkov"): one in pink

Calling in to post POVs

@Arcarius | Tiberius Zakharovich | POSTED

@HDragon | Vali Kuznetsov | POSTED

@shleal225 | Connor MacManus | POSTED

@teckley | Louis Greenstein | POSTED

@Gopnik22 | Dimitri Parkov |  POSTED

@Dominic Corsetti | Dominic Corsetti | 

@TheGodPerre | Anton Kuznetsov |

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should also be posted.
Thank you.

my POV 

I was in Krasno and we were all at the trading post and we hear people were getting robbed and when we got there some people shot the suspects and we went to question them I went to give the man meat  so he could heal and as we were talking I said lets go to the barn and talk so we don't get shot then I get shot no warning anything. people had to be in coms and said shoot me when they had no rights I did not  do anything hostile at all and even tried to help the man who someone shot 

Posted (edited)

I will post my pov in a few.  But @Arcarius what where you wearing.

As I was a rather big part and watched multiple  people get killed.

Edited by lunathecat

Posted (edited)

I was in all red, red motorcycle helmet, red mountain backpack, red hiking jacket, black cargos, red sneakers and I was carrying a red mountain backpack in my hands most of the time.

I will no longer be posting until called upon by a GM or Mod.

Edited by Arcarius

Posted (edited)

My character was robbed in a very short interaction about an hour or so before this incident. The robbery was really quick and seemed like the guy might've just wanted to make a quick score and dip. Later on, we hear that a little girl named Mary say she saw a guy with a black bag and no shirt mugging someone and we went to investigate. Someone clipped the guy wiht a bullet and a few of us approached and started to question him. So Mary, Another guy (Connor?) and myself are standing around this guy, who is claiming to have nothing to do with the muggings. We apologize and then Mary confirms that it's the guy she saw, so we ask him to come into town for questioning. "Connor" gets sniped right in front of me and the guy we're talking to (with zero hesitation) just starts looting his body and becoming non-compliant as Mary and I repeatedly tell him to step away from the body and go with us or we're going to have to shoot. That's about the time I got sniped as well.

EDIT: I was wearing a blue suit jacket and blue flat cap with a white bullet proof vest and holding a VSS

Edited by teckley
Added attire to post

@Arcarius I shot you because you were firing your rifle into the field where my friends were, you were the only person I was able to shoot in the firing line.

@Arcarius please stop lying in the report. You where not just running through  the field.  I watched you shoot at people.  Who if you wanna be logical you had no rights to shoot at.

3 minutes ago, lunathecat said:

@Arcarius please stop lying in the report. You where not just running through  the field.  I watched you shoot at people.  Who if you wanna be logical you had no rights to shoot at.

Post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Do you have video evidence?

If not stop the back and forth.

Posted (edited)

This is the vod from my perspective.

EDIT: click the twitch icon in the bottom right of the preview if the vod doesn't play

Edited by teckley
adding further instructions.

MY POV

I was running through the field herd shots then came across some wounded dude after that I continued my search for the quote "true shooters" later I was shot in the head and died instantly

11 hours ago, teckley said:

This is the vod from my perspective.

EDIT: click the twitch icon in the bottom right of the preview if the vod doesn't play

Your video has expired, can you please fix this?

Spoiler

twitch.tv/teckley vod titled Louis | DayZRP | Brighter Tomorrows .... it started about 7hr 53min in.

Posted (edited)

Helena's Pov :I ran across a guy getting robbed. I shot off some shots into the air to get the attention  of people in town. I told them where they went and that  there was 3. Before going back to town and quickly  telling everyone  what was going on. I head back to where everything was going on  and come across @teckleyand 2 others one of which was one of the robbers from ealier.   The man in black gets shot (by a sniper) I put my hand up then  @teckley gets shot  then one of the robbers get shot.  I stand there for a bit  wandering around the bodies waiting for it to be safe. Before Dimitri (I think) comes by I tell him what happened. Before heading back to to town.

Edited by lunathecat

Calling in @Dominic Corsetti and @TheGodPerre for their full and detailed PoV of the situation, as well as any video evidence you may have. 

@Dominic Corsetti and @TheGodPerre have been temp banned until they provide their PoV.

Verdict

Word vs Word - INCONCLUSIVE

Explanation

To explain shortly, by looking at the POVs provided the situation states that @Arcarius is carrying a bag, drops it and looks through his scope before being killed. Now looking into the other POVs it states that @Arcarius shot his weapon. This makes it a word vs word without solid evidence. The video we were provided to look at had not worked and therefore could not consolidate which were facts and which were not. Making this a he said, she said scenario. 

Our rules states however:

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

In future, be aware if it is a firefight area to not take your gun out and waver it around the place as this can cause confusion. On the other hand, if this was a firefight zone then the attacker should be more aware of his / her targets to avoid any mis-iding. 

Outcome

@HDragon - Word vs Word - INCONCLUSIVE - No punishment given

Signed by @Mademoiselle, @Voodoo and @Xehara