Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 01:01
Sign in to follow this  
shleal225

KOS Near krasnostav

Server and location: S1 Krasnostav

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-06-24, 06:28

Your in game name: Connor MacManus

Names of allies involved:  So many people where there

Name of suspect/s:  don't know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  looking for it will post when I have it

Detailed description of the events:  I was in Krasno and we were all at the trading post and we hear people were getting robbed and when we got there some people shot the suspects and we went to question them I went to give the man meat  so he could heal and as we were talking I said lets go to the barn and talk so we don't get shot then I get shot no warning anything. people had to be in coms and said shoot me when they had no rights I did not  do anything hostile at all and even tried to help the man who someone shot 

I was there, he didn't initate or anything and saw from afar, I have no idea who shot him and where he was.

talked to them please drop report was miss ID they thought i was hostile and killed me but i dont wanna see people who are just trying to roleplay and have fun get banned for anything sorry for wasting time 

Greetings,

The staff team are glad you spoke this out. We suggest in future if you wish to talk to someone and find whom the suspect was, to come and talk to the GM team before posting a report. 

However with that said,

/Closed

Closed by @Mademoiselle and @Samti