Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 04:52
Sign in to follow this  
LorcanRP

Baiting Ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair:I never forced a hostile action onto the Reporting party all i said was calling them out on what i knew they were doing, as they meta gamed see them on the hill knowing they were turning around to watch over and still decided to hold me up is on them they knew they were up their and still decided it was a good idea to try and hold me up.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I just don't think i forced them to rob me with what i was said and if they are able to see my boys and still go through with this hostile action how was it my fault. I was aware my boys were leaving as we were not on radio no longer. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:Ban adjusted or removed ban.

What could you have done better?:Not call a group out on something by myself.

Greetings,

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny. You walked into the situation on the road which was already tense and hostile due to what happened seconds before and just started to insult and provoke them. You can see that the situation was hostile and people were tense and surrounding you and you knew what was going to happen. While this happened your allies go into position to fight. Because of you baiting by insulting and provoking them, they eventually initiated on you and the fight started. You baited the group into the initiation so your allies and yourself could fight them. The punishment stays. See the rule here;

4.7 You may not bait other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them. This is known as baiting.

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes