Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:23
Sign in to follow this  
RavenousRP

Ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I myself did not bait nor participate in any baiting of any kind. It is not my fault nor should i be punished for helping and using my defender's rights i have to help a friend who i see a group of people surround him and watch him put his hands up.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was part of a dynamic group using my defender's rights that i have to help a friend who is in need. I in no way was to know what he was saying nor doing all i see is them aiming weapons and his hands up. Not only this you claim it is bait but after the situation has occurred he told us that he had called them rapists because ICly they had been going around saying they want to rape all the woman and make them pregnant to start "Repopulating" that is all i can hear Lorcan say in the POV which i do not claim is baiting. Either way i am not to be blamed for any of that and was only using my defender's rights as necessary. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban lifted and points removed.

What could you have done better?: Not to of been so hasty into shooting but from my PoV i see a friend in need and acted accordingly 

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal, we have come to the conclusion to deny it. Your dynamic baited an initiation and therefore all kills and hits after that were invalid. The hits you did were invalid and therefore your punishment will stay. You do not get to use kill rights if they are gained through a rulebreak. See the rule here; 

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

In the future, do not shoot at people if rights are gained through a rulebreak. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes