Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:16
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Killing

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: Kos whilst intuition or first shot on behalf of the initiation would have made it kos but I never the first round nor started gassing fools out of the initiation as you deem calling rapist well rapists as bait.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:As you could have read from my POV I never fired until people on my side had recived fire something you guys seem to miss as a dynamic rights are a thing of attackers and defenders, in my eyes I was defending an ally who has now been taken captive by the rapists who are trying to force impregnate women witch by definition is rape thus I see the reason for him calling them rapist wasn't something out of the blue or done as a meme it was facts and that seemed to anger them from what I can see in the report, either way, deeming me shooting those that shot at us with no rights and taking part in the fight invalidly as only one intiated on their behalf making him the only agressor as per your rules who then gets shot by the Ghillie man keep in my mind no bullets from my side yet, people start fighting back with no rights as he isn't the agressors and I retaliate with fire just as you would making it an active fire fight meaning if you feel the need to punish me it would have been FF KOS on my behalf.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban adjusted or removed.

What could you have done better?: Not sure.

Edited by Eagle
Fixing stuff

Greetings, 

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. LorcanRP baited the group into initiating on him and you therefore shot at them. Your kill rights were invalid due to the baiting from Lorcan and does not grant you kill rights. Ravenous also was shot at which is why you shot. Again, because Lorcan baited the initiation you do not gain defensive rights from that. All your kills and hits were invalid and therefore your punishment will remain. Here it is stated in the rules;

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

In the future, if your dynamic group or group baits an initiation, do not start shooting people. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes