Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:49
Sign in to follow this  
Teoras

Server doesn't show up in community tab, direct connect doesn't work either.

Hi, just applied and got accepted. Tried joining today but it's not working. The server doesn't appear on the community tab in the server list, and when I try to connect directly via steam it doesn't work, either. The server just doesn't show up. Can anyone help?

Okay, I seem to have forced the game to somehow launch into the server but now I'm getting the bad version error. I checked the guide to fix this (

)

but this didn't help at all. Help?

5 minutes ago, Teoras said:

Okay, I seem to have forced the game to somehow launch into the server but now I'm getting the bad version error. I checked the guide to fix this (

)

but this didn't help at all. Help?

Can you post a screen shot of your DayZ launcher mods list, and parameters list?

2 minutes ago, Rover said:

Can you post a screen shot of your DayZ launcher mods list, and parameters list?

I really don't know what I did but for some reason it launches fine now. The mods list is in the order stated in the guide and the parameters list is completely untouched save for the profile name.

I think it's fine for now but if I get the issue again I'll reply to this thread, thanks 🙂