Server time (UTC): 2019-10-16, 10:53
Sign in to follow this  
ZorullRP

S1: Invalid execution/ No time to comply - 6/23/19 9:00

Server and location: S1, Kamensk (I'm pretty sure couldn't tell bc it was dark)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 9:00 ish server time

Your in game name: Vlad Sereda

Names of allies involved: @NorwayRP @General Rickets

Name of suspect/s: No clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Vehicle me and my allies pulled up in as well as a vehicle in the town.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://plays.tv/s/MFx1Ua3YREyU

Detailed description of the events: We roll up to this town, we see flares in the distance and realize there is people moving within the town. I volunteer to go up and talk to them while my allies stand by and watch over me just in case. The men as soon as I get there aim their rifles at me and act in a somewhat hostile manor. It calms down and then they ask me what I am doing in the town or around the air I then respond with "I am raping and pillaging in the North" they didn't like that answer. I then correct myself and say "I am here to raid and pillage in the north".They then ask if I am going to do so with them and I answer no unless they don't treat me nicely, or with respect. One of them gets very mad at this and starts going off about how its his town and what not. I ask him later on in the conversation to give me an apology they tell me I'm not going to get it and they asked me nicely to leave. I then responded with "No not until the man to my left gives me an apology" or something like that. He then starts to walk behind me and initiates on me the rest of his boys aiming their rifles at me. He asks me to put my hands up and drop my radio I attempt to do so when I am gunned down as they start to take shots. You can clearly see in the video he gives me no time to comply and had no rights to execute me seeing as he did not demand if they continue to take shots I will lose my life.

PoV: So I wake up in Severograd and get a lift off my homies @NorwayRP and @ZorullRP and have a little catch up on our journey. Upon reaching the town (unsure where it is or what it's called or where I am) @NorwayRP spots a large group in the middle of the road with flares and such so we decamp and set up, sending @ZorullRP into the group to speak to them, they converse for a while and we see and hear the initiation and start shooting whilst they execute @ZorullRP invalidly. Me and @NorwayRP move through the town and clear the surrounding trees then split up, @NorwayRP spots a male in the bus stop, one of those who shot @ZorullRP, and pops him in the head. We continue moving around and through the town clearing buildings and such split up and I start taking shots, whilst i'm taking shots and baiting @NorwayRP moves in and catches the sniper killing him. Moving around to group up with @NorwayRP after the kill he is shot at by two more of which he quickly dispatches.

POV: We were just finished dealing with a situation with @FknSnow while we were still looking for him we decide to take a journey to the water pump because I was becoming dehydrated and so as we were going @DeathBeforeDawn said that he overheard some reloading of mags or rounds very close in the direction of the blue car on the other side of town so after checking multiple buildings with @DeathBeforeDawn and @centryof1 we proceed in the direction of the sound and ran across @ZorullRP We promptly greeted him with gun out and some pointing but as we realized it was not @FknSnow We quickly put down our firearms and proceeded to ask him his name and what he was doing and he said in detail that he was going through towns Rape and Pillaging it in the north and shortly after changing it I assumed not to put his character in that spotlight of being a rapist so we went along with. I then call over backup from @Will because of the situation I then at least twice along the course of the conversation asked him to leave and he said no so we continued to find out his purpose in town. We then spotted an unconfirmed individual that he claimed to have no affiliation with and that individual claimed to know who he was and what he did. When @Will finally came over we all began a dialogue which proceeded us to get clarification on why @ZorullRP was remaining in the town and he began to get aggravated not understanding repeated what he said and I said "Well there is nothing here to be taken so please go" @Will began to question what he said and asked if that's really what he said and he then got into a dialogue with @Will saying whether he is a liar or not because he tried changing what he said and once again shortly after we asked for clarification so we can see if we got confused and he repeated himself to us screaming and we said we will not take that in this town and after some dialogue asked him to go he said he will not leave without an apology and then proceed to make it know that he was not leaving. I then ask him raising my weapon to drop his radio and the gun and as he was complying we began to take shots almost immediately as I have seen based on the situation we acted promptly being that his friends did not value his life he was to be executed. The events that transpired lead to us being on a mountain top which ended up eventually leaving @centryof1 to kill someone and then get taken hostage he is told a list of demands and told he will be killed if we don't comply and as I was moving into asses the situation after he spoke the demands @centryof1 was then clearly executed based on shots echoing through his radio and then on the mountain. All this eventually lead to the downfall of the rest of the squad. This situation was not Roleplayed out properly due to the way events transpired and due to the evidence provided it seems as if the information is being withheld from the opposing party. I will provide a twitch VOD of all the situation as it transpired Live in front of about 200 people.

Events: 

I would also like to add two sections of the rules that were broken by the opposing side...

https://gyazo.com/f7f2f09d1e80b312857c41edb6677d69

https://gyazo.com/100f9c59ae3b6133db8759e37449de3a

14 minutes ago, coolman23 said:

I would also like to add two sections of the rules that were broken by the opposing side...

https://gyazo.com/f7f2f09d1e80b312857c41edb6677d69

https://gyazo.com/100f9c59ae3b6133db8759e37449de3a

Can you specify what rules were broken in the first gyazo? And also no rules were broken in the second, you maybe be confused about this line. In which case no, we are not an approved group, and there was no room to negotiate because no demands were made, as you can clearly see in the video you were silent and didn't say a single word and you executed with no rights as I stated before. 

I'll post my full POV tmw when I get back from the gym, just wanna point out a few things. As you can see from this clip here: 

And from this clip here: 

The accused and their party can be seen meta gaming on various accounts. First being the first clip, where I successfully captured one of the enemies group via the use of intimidation and overwhelming fire. In instruct the man to put his hands up which he proceeds to do, however throughout the entire interaction he is double mic'ing in discord letting all of his friends know exactly what was going on before I told him to get on the radio and contact his friends. After telling him to contact his friends, I expected him to drop his hands and RP the action as is normal however, he bleeds his previous meta-gaming into the IC. With that being said it is important to state because there is no break on his end everything said is being taken IC and gives his friends a serious advantage using unrealistic and unfair use of discord. Following my demand given to him, I hear his buddy as shown on stream agro a zombie and begin sprinting up to the treeline ~7-12 meters behind us. Realizing his friends were about to outflank me, and were not adhearing to the demands given (Although I do understand the rules don't allow Dynamics to have a say in demands, I'm the reason the rule got changed) I used my execution rights gained from him killing Willow and executed him, with the hope that, that action would result in his friend behind me surrendering. However, I then heard his buddy speak to the presumed 2 other men with him saying his just off to my left. I kill that man, and he as well proceeds to meta-game the actions that led up to his death. Before I kill the final combatant, the lone survivor asks the Streamer lad if he was wearing his Blue Helmet, but before he could gain anymore meta-gamed information all of them were dead and the recapped the events in OOC.

I want to point out as well, unfortunately this poor lad in this report: 

Was killed by the accused's party during the fight. 

16 minutes ago, NorwayRP said:

I'll post my full POV tmw when I get back from the gym, just wanna point out a few things. As you can see from this clip here: 

And from this clip here: 

The accused and their party can be seen meta gaming on various accounts. First being the first clip, where I successfully captured one of the enemies group via the use of intimidation and overwhelming fire. In instruct the man to put his hands up which he proceeds to do, however throughout the entire interaction he is double mic'ing in discord letting all of his friends know exactly what was going on before I told him to get on the radio and contact his friends. After telling him to contact his friends, I expected him to drop his hands and RP the action as is normal however, he bleeds his previous meta-gaming into the IC. With that being said it is important to state because there is no break on his end everything said is being taken IC and gives his friends a serious advantage using unrealistic and unfair use of discord. Following my demand given to him, I hear his buddy as shown on stream agro a zombie and begin sprinting up to the treeline ~7-12 meters behind us. Realizing his friends were about to outflank me, and were not adhearing to the demands given (Although I do understand the rules don't allow Dynamics to have a say in demands, I'm the reason the rule got changed) I used my execution rights gained from him killing Willow and executed him, with the hope that, that action would result in his friend behind me surrendering. However, I then heard his buddy speak to the presumed 2 other men with him saying his just off to my left. I kill that man, and he as well proceeds to meta-game the actions that led up to his death. Before I kill the final combatant, the lone survivor asks the Streamer lad if he was wearing his Blue Helmet, but before he could gain anymore meta-gamed information all of them were dead and the recapped the events in OOC.

Totally not metagaming. He's double micing because his radio is on. What's to stop him from using his radio once he's been figured out by the opposition. He's giving his team mates information through legitimate means. From what I saw, they were complying and were going to surrender, because they valued their friends life. Unlike how the situation started, where you tried to gun them down while they had 2-4 guns to your friends head. I apologize to everyone if my view is unneeded but I watched the entire thing. 

i like to start by saying that it felt like that @ZorullRP was stearing the rp toward a hostile situation the whole time.
i dont mind but when it turned hostile your friends immediatly started firing that a real interrogation where we wouldv stated our demands could not commence.
so what did you think what shouldv happended?
anyway i have uploaded a video of the situation.
also to adress the meta gaming accusation i double miced the whole time. 
for the last bit with the blue helmet question, well i never got an answer to it cause he was dead and me too. and if i forgot there to double mic then i apoligize as stuff was hectic.

POV:
we where in kamensk looking around the town for someone who might had breached our base wich is also in kamensk.
i get a call on the radio that some people from my group encountered a guy near the outskirts of our town who said he likes to rape and pillage.
when i arrive there i meet said man and ask him if he likes to rape and pillage. he then says  no i like to raid and pillage. 
so its normally that we keep pressing him on this isseu since he clearly changed his statement.
it all kinda turned a little hostile and he was repeately asked to leave town. he did not wanted this and after a few attempts he got initiated by @coolman23 
you can clearly hear @coolman23 say drop your radio multiple times in wich he answerd my hands are going up my hands are going up. then shots fired, i got hit. we panic.
he still had a gun on his back he was a threat imo so @coolman23 acted upon that i think and shot him. we ran around for cover inside a building and as my video shows and what you can hear is that we, when we used the radio we are double micing the whole time.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
07:06:48 | Player "Viktor Sereda" is connected
09:05:37 | Player "Viktor Sereda" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:39:08 | Player "Mark Manner" is connected
09:27:49 | Player "Mark Manner" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:36:16 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" is connected
11:02:25 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" has been disconnected

05:36:36 | Player "Will Power" is connected
09:36:33 | Player "Will Power" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

08:40:24 | Player "Ricardo De la Cruz" is connected
10:42:42 | Player "Ricardo De la Cruz" has been disconnected

08:57:24 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
09:38:50 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

06:35:23 | Player "Tolbert Sade" is connected
09:31:11 | Player "Tolbert Sade" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:36:52 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
09:26:39 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

Hit Logs

Spoiler
09:05:04 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.69129 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.55531 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.31488 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.24547 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.24405 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.24405 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.27738 meters 
09:05:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 3.20679 meters 
09:05:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 3.33333 meters 
09:05:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 3.33333 meters 
09:05:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 3.46496 meters 
09:05:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 3.46496 meters 

09:05:09 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Ricardo De la Cruz" with M1A SOCOM from 154.795 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 10.8885 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 10.912 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 10.912 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 10.9196 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by is unconscious
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 11.0052 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 11.0052 meters 
09:27:29 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 2.97274 meters 
09:27:29 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 2.97274 meters 

09:05:02 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 74.799 meters 
09:13:33 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 120.627 meters 
09:27:08 | Player "Tolbert Sade" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 1.29593 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 10.8885 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 10.912 meters 
09:27:37 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 9.90388 meters 
09:27:37 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Will Power" with KA-M from 9.90397 meters 
09:27:37 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 9.91741 meters 
09:27:37 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 9.91741 meters 
09:27:38 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 10.222 meters 
09:27:43 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 3.66378 meters 

09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 8.27047 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 8.05447 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.82594 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.82594 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.64023 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.64023 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.54635 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.54635 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.24547 meters 

09:13:33 | Player "John Clifford" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 120.627 meters 

09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" (DEAD) killed by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.82594 meters 

09:27:08 | Player "Tolbert Sade" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 1.29593 meters 

09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 11.0052 meters 

09:27:37 | Player "Will Power" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 9.91741 meters 

Calling in to post POV:

@ZorullRP | Viktor Sereda | POSTED

@coolman23 | Mark Manner | POSTED

@NorwayRP | Pavel Ivanov | POSTED

@Will | Will Power | POSTED

@General Rickets | Ricardo De la Cruz | POSTED

@DeathBeforeDawn | John Clifford | POSTED

@centryof1 | Tolbert Sade | POSTED

@BlackWidow | Willow Paden | POSTED

Please give us a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should also be posted.
Thank you.

7 hours ago, ZorullRP said:

Can you specify what rules were broken in the first gyazo? And also no rules were broken in the second, you maybe be confused about this line. In which case no, we are not an approved group, and there was no room to negotiate because no demands were made, as you can clearly see in the video you were silent and didn't say a single word and you executed with no rights as I stated before. 

The rule that was broken is that Vlad showed no fear or reaction to who was shooting at the time when he was putting his hands up and then proceed to say “I’m complying I’m complying... I’m putting my hands up” and you can see in the video he’s being not only fidgety stalling to emote but also has no reaction to the shots clearly being fired very close not even a stop shooting you can kill me as I was very close to you when I began taken shots and at least from what I heard there was no communication radio wise that I heard you were gonna have shots near you  

6 hours ago, NorwayRP said:

And from this clip here: 

None of the info provided was meta. If you listen I tell them all to switch their radios on and keep it on in case of anything happens to anyone when we are separated this a new mechanic put into the rules that we had to accept that when speaking on the radio you must also be speaking in game that is not double mic’ing it’s clearly stated in the rules. Any and all information we gained regardless of what was said we gained by either sound or no sound, shots, and radio, aswell witnessing it first hand anything said In discord was the result of unwinding from the situation that happened and we did not clearly use any info that we could not obtain without meta

2 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Connection Logs

Reveal hidden contents

07:06:48 | Player "Viktor Sereda" is connected
09:05:37 | Player "Viktor Sereda" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:39:08 | Player "Mark Manner" is connected
09:27:49 | Player "Mark Manner" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:36:16 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" is connected
11:02:25 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" has been disconnected

05:36:36 | Player "Will Power" is connected
09:36:33 | Player "Will Power" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

08:40:24 | Player "Ricardo De la Cruz" is connected
10:42:42 | Player "Ricardo De la Cruz" has been disconnected

08:57:24 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
09:38:50 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

06:35:23 | Player "Tolbert Sade" is connected
09:31:11 | Player "Tolbert Sade" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

05:36:52 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
09:26:39 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

Hit Logs

Reveal hidden contents

09:05:04 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.69129 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.55531 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.31488 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.24547 meters 
09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.27738 meters 
09:05:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 3.20679 meters 

09:05:09 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Ricardo De la Cruz" with M1A SOCOM from 154.795 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 10.912 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 10.9196 meters 
09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" hit by is unconscious

09:05:02 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 74.799 meters 
09:13:33 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 120.627 meters 
09:27:08 | Player "Tolbert Sade" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 1.29593 meters 
09:27:37 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 9.90388 meters 
09:27:37 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Will Power" with KA-M from 9.90397 meters 
09:27:38 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 10.222 meters 
09:27:43 | Player "Will Power" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 3.66378 meters 

09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 8.27047 meters 
09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 8.05447 meters 

Kill Logs

Reveal hidden contents

09:05:05 | Player "Viktor Sereda" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mark Manner" with M4-A1 from 2.24547 meters 

09:13:33 | Player "John Clifford" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 120.627 meters 

09:26:02 | Player "Willow Paden" (DEAD) killed by Player "Tolbert Sade" with AKS-74u from 7.82594 meters 

09:27:08 | Player "Tolbert Sade" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 1.29593 meters 

09:27:26 | Player "Mark Manner" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 11.0052 meters 

09:27:37 | Player "Will Power" (DEAD) killed by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 9.91741 meters 

Calling in to post POV:

@ZorullRP | Viktor Sereda | POSTED

@coolman23 | Mark Manner | POSTED

@NorwayRP | Pavel Ivanov | POSTED

@Will | Will Power | POSTED

@General Rickets | Ricardo De la Cruz | POSTED

@DeathBeforeDawn | John Clifford | 

@centryof1 | Tolbert Sade | 

@BlackWidow | Willow Paden | 

Please give us a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should also be posted.
Thank you.

I will like to also reinforce the fact that there was a clear lack of info provided in the beginning that would’ve shown the situation in a completely different light and shifted perspective from the beginning  

POV:after getting water from local pump area and I heard mass amounts of ammo being reloaded in the near by darkness I radio report the noise and informed  mark of what I thought I heard. Now just having a situation with acquaintances named "Jack" that led to him fleeing in a car that wasn't his but we were able to track it down from tire marks to small shed not far from the area.assuming "Jack" has turned into a security high-risk at this point in time, since we lost contact with him after he was ask to leave the area and head south. We all were in a high state of alertness.we also had another car in town that was crashed into a tree or big bush. that's when we saw a person standing next to the car. me assuming it was jack I had my shotgun drawn up towards him. once the person speak out to all of us I lowered my shotgun.my self I introduce my self as john that the man replied fast that john sounds like fake name with attuite. then I repeated iam john whats your name? he replied Vic.then mark ask him what he was doing? he clamly said "raping and pillaging in the North" which at this point that statement grabs all of are  ears and i step away from the talks given the fact that the man smelled like something nasty. I pulled mark to the side and ask right away if this connected to Jack at to hear what he thinks.Mark reassures me it going to be ok and heads back close to Vic.

Vic was a very bold and seem to get loud very loud quick. I was "in and out" of the area of talks. I could hear on the radio just voices almost talking over each other but I was  concerned about are safety as my training kicks in to recon the area not to far away. when I get back from peaking around. it was at this point a member of the group gives orders to hands up stoptouch the radio vic look to be non complement. then shoots break out from somewhere I felt blood hit the right side of my face I bolt to the left towards cover of darkness and hit the ground fast near high grass area, I could hear the my radio so I placed my palm over the speaker part to mask the sound, soon as I felt the radio calmed down I reported my area where abouts I thought I was from the car area. then a had a unknown persons with a beam of light rapidly approach. I reported on radio that I had peron approaching me, since I wasn't on the move and wearing all black. watching the beam of light coming towards me soon as I felt it was danger close. I shot the whitelight  being in a combat situation my training kick in and move away knowning my muzzle blast gave away the current spot since it was dark. ran for my life I could hear bullets flying past the grass near me soon as I shot the beam of light.while I ran away after making the shot I could see in my peripheral  the beam of light faded in the grass.

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/97934-s1-kos-in-kamensk-or-near-it/#comment-1793898

as I relocated in the cover of darkness I took cover in a bus stop looking like a shed near the road. I had adrenaline peaking at this point so I can hear 2-3 people talking. I calmly report 2-3 people voices near by my location. day break begins 5 minutes as the sun starts to raise up I felt a something from behind.....I woke up at some point naked bleeding from my right  bicep.

to add my backpack was going thru the wall at the bus stop shed and during day break I had sight out I didn't see nothing doesn't mean anything but like in the vod. I felt like I was shot thru the wall maybe because of my packback. I wasn't moving around to give away my spot. I felt like( 2.2 Exploiting or abuse of game mechanics).regardless I had fun iam new to RP and streaming but I enjoy that aspect.  

would have been nice  to see what you are talking about, as you can see from my VOD you can freeze frame it, I don't spot you anywhere. not saying your claims are false. nice shooting by the regardless. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, coolman23 said:

The rule that was broken is that Vlad showed no fear or reaction to who was shooting at the time when he was putting his hands up and then proceed to say “I’m complying I’m complying... I’m putting my hands up” and you can see in the video he’s being not only fidgety stalling to emote but also has no reaction to the shots clearly being fired very close not even a stop shooting you can kill me as I was very close to you when I began taken shots and at least from what I heard there was no communication radio wise that I heard you were gonna have shots near you  

I showed more than enough fear by valuing my life putting my hands making it clear so I wouldn't be shot. Not only that but how am I expected to show further fear when you gun me down in less than 3 seconds? Yes you were getting shot at, yes you could have taken cover risking the chance I could run and made your demands for the shooting to stop. Video clearly shows I wasn't breaking that rule considering the circumstances you provided.

Edited by ZorullRP

12 minutes ago, ZorullRP said:

I showed more than enough fear by valuing my life putting my hands making it clear so I wouldn't be shot. Not only that but how am I expected to show further fear when you gun me down in less than 3 seconds? Yes you were getting shot at, yes you could have taken cover risking the chance I could run and made your demands for the shooting to stop. Video clearly shows I wasn't breaking that rule considering the circumstances you provided.

It’s very clear what you were trying to do throughout the full video and it’s also very clear that you were saying that you were raising your hand and kept saying that saying you were complying especially saying I’m raising my hands as bullets were wizzing past you it’s very apparent the position you’re trying to impose to show your “innocence” yet your friends shooting basically next to your head dose not alter your speech nor your actions normally when getting shot so close one would at least crouch or anything along the lines of trying avoid getting hit and at least sound afraid nonetheless your team began firing thus taking actions against us and they did not value that you were at gun point therefore I fired and because I almost died and I killed you for my protection because you and your team put me and my teams life at risk  

Just now, coolman23 said:

It’s very clear what you were trying to do throughout the full video and it’s also very clear that you were saying that you were raising your hand and kept saying that saying you were complying especially saying I’m raising my hands as bullets were wizzing past you it’s very apparent the position you’re trying to impose to show your “innocence” yet your friends shooting basically next to your head dose not alter your speech nor your actions normally when getting shot so close one would at least crouch or anything along the lines of trying avoid getting hit and at least sound afraid nonetheless your team began firing thus taking actions against us and they did not value that you were at gun point therefore I fired and because I almost died and I killed you for my protection because you and your team put me and my teams life at risk  

I can say the same for you, you sat there not saying a single word, you didn't crouch or anything all you cared about was gunning a man down who posed no threat to you. I didn't crouch down to avoid being shot because one I knew I'm not the one being shot at and two, you didn't tell me to crouch I feared that if I made an attempt to move or crouch you would have simple sprayed me down. Judging by how you killed me for just standing there I can safely say you would have shot me if I crouched. I did the exact opposite of breaking the rule that you have stated.
And yes I was stating my "innocence" because I wasn't the one shooting at you, I had my gun on my back and was attempting to put my hands up via emote wheel.

13 minutes ago, coolman23 said:

nonetheless your team began firing thus taking actions against us and they did not value that you were at gun point therefore I fired and because I almost died and I killed you for my protection because you and your team put me and my teams life at risk 

I could say the same for you, considering whilst I had your friend hostage I heard you pushing up behind me trying to flank me and kill me. As the logs show, it seems like that was no value for your friends life on your end since all three of you died for that action. However, that's not how the rules work, DYNAMIC GROUPS share no responsibility for others lives. It is considered invalid to execute a member of a dynamic group, for another one of their allies actions as stated here:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Seeing as Zorull's execution fit none of these criteria, your argument is invalid.

This is my POV I didn't record, So my group and I were searching for @Jack Ceaser  then we came across @ZorullRP we had a chat and all until it got kinda hectic me and @coolman23 were sick of it so we decided to hold him up. That caused gun shots from his friends so @coolman23 shot him we scattered to flee into a red building we waited there until daylight then we pushed out to the west. Me and mark pushed to the hill to get and advantage point @Will pushed to the east of us (not together) we sat there scouting the town for maybe 3-7 mins and I went to the east of the hill to try to get eyes on the car to see if anyone was about that time Will & Mark found someone and Will took a shot witch revealed our Postion so then 2 guys went up the east side of the hill passing me so i pushed up behind them taking one out and then the guy told me to put my hands up and i did i could of shot but i was reloading i couldn't do anything so i left my radio on complied with ALL demands and was still shot. Then Mark and will were taken soon after that. 

@centryof1I used my execution rights gained from you killing my friend in combat, making my execution of you valid to clarify. After the report was posted I watched through the VOD of the stream linked, based on your recent joining of the community and your low hour count I think it's fair to assume you dont have much experience with reports, or how rules apply to actions in game. Rule 4.6 Explicitly states: 

A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances,

Knowing this, I believe you can draw a clear reason and connect it back to the rules and the events that were transpiring in game to show that it was indeed valid. However, what you did as shown in the clip I linked above in a previous post and the clip shown here:  

Which shows you double mic'ing in discord even though your hands were up. This is a break of rule 3.6 as shown here: 

Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

The key part here is that you continued to speak into your discord after your hands were already up. Making all information relayed from then on invalid and subject to Meta-gaming.

With all that being said, if it was clear enough previously @Mademoiselle I would like to push for a few more thing in this report that I will post below with names, the reasons can be found above and in previous statements.

@centryof1 Meta-gaming

@coolman23 Meta-gaming/Lying in a report

6 hours ago, coolman23 said:

Any and all information we gained regardless of what was said we gained by either sound or no sound, shots, and radio, aswell witnessing it first hand anything said In discord was the result of unwinding from the situation that happened and we did not clearly use any info that we could not obtain without meta

In the statement made here Coolman23 claims that the information gained from Meta-Gaming did not influence his groups actions in anyway possible, after watching through the VOD it is clear to myself that the hostage situation with @centryof1 resulted in the use of Meta-gamed information, in which Coolman23 and Will both slowed down their advance and began to move up in order to ambush me instead of pushing up in order to assist in a firefight as they originally intended. Not only this, but Coolman began directing Centry on what to say. This is a very clear and cut and dry example of Meta although Coolman states that he told his men to keep their radio's on. This should not be applied in this situation seeing as they are not using the actual in game item and therefore give an unfair advantage to the rest of his teammates. To conclude, Meta-gaming seeing as he used information that was very clearly meta-gamed to gain an unfair advantage, and distributed meta-gamed information to @Willin order to provide him an advantage in a firefight. And Lying in a report, Coolman very clearly states here:

7 hours ago, coolman23 said:

new mechanic put into the rules that we had to accept that when speaking on the radio you must also be speaking in game that is not double mic’ing it’s clearly stated in the rules. Any and all information we gained regardless of what was said we gained by either sound or no sound, shots, and radio, aswell witnessing it first hand anything said In discord was the result of unwinding from the situation that happened and we did not clearly use any info that we could not obtain without meta

That he did not "Clearly use any info that we could not obtain without meta" in my opinion only further shows that the actions taken by himself and his party towards the end of the situation was blatant Meta however, he believes that wether or not it was doesn't matter it *Can't be Proven* which again, my statement shows ample evidence on the contrary.

@FknSnow (Unnecessary Post) He isn't involved in the situation yet is still posting on the report.

3 hours ago, ZorullRP said:

I can say the same for you, you sat there not saying a single word, you didn't crouch or anything all you cared about was gunning a man down who posed no threat to you. I didn't crouch down to avoid being shot because one I knew I'm not the one being shot at and two, you didn't tell me to crouch I feared that if I made an attempt to move or crouch you would have simple sprayed me down. Judging by how you killed me for just standing there I can safely say you would have shot me if I crouched. I did the exact opposite of breaking the rule that you have stated.
And yes I was stating my "innocence" because I wasn't the one shooting at you, I had my gun on my back and was attempting to put my hands up via emote wheel.

Last time I checked I ran prior and after I shot you If you crouched by the standard procedure I would've eventually tried to grab you and bring you In all reality bullet wizzez by your head you are 100% confident that it will not ricochet you are 100%  and you were 100% confident in your fellow allies that you will not be shot yet I was standing right next to you and they miss several shots that could've ended your life yet you did not crouch yet you did not move, but you stood there fidgeting with your emotes and never stopped saying what you were doing so when you made this post which was inevitable because you and your team I assure know the risk of shooting at someone when they have a hostage. It counts against the hostage and can potentially put the hostage's life at risk. If a police officer shoots at a bank robber with hostages and they miss they know that the risk is in retaliation that the hostage taker will, therefore, execute the hostage. Your team did not value your life knowing you were at gunpoint began to open fire, and what you did was playing innocent to a situation that you knew if you didn't state so you would have an argument that had a faulty foundation. Basically, a real-life circumstance of what you did was tell some go fuck yourself and get in their face and when they decided to fight you, you said "I didn't touch you I didn't touch you I didn't touch you" Yet you still prompted the reaction based on your actions whether you physically did something or not. Also, make sure you don't cut out information that shows the entire perspective of the situation at hand because when you run into a situation where someone has more proof of what happens it looks like you are trying to backtrack.        

3 hours ago, NorwayRP said:

I could say the same for you, considering whilst I had your friend hostage I heard you pushing up behind me trying to flank me and kill me. As the logs show, it seems like that was no value for your friends life on your end since all three of you died for that action. However, that's not how the rules work, DYNAMIC GROUPS share no responsibility for others lives. It is considered invalid to execute a member of a dynamic group, for another one of their allies actions as stated here:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Seeing as Zorull's execution fit none of these criteria, your argument is invalid.

There was not a dialogue open for negotiations because there were unprompted shots taken towards me and my group like @General Rickets stated he began to shot as we "executed" @ZorullRP Yet we never made an attempt to shoot the hostage until shots were fired at us thus prompting the execution.

1 hour ago, NorwayRP said:

@centryof1I used my execution rights gained from you killing my friend in combat, making my execution of you valid to clarify. After the report was posted I watched through the VOD of the stream linked, based on your recent joining of the community and your low hour count I think it's fair to assume you dont have much experience with reports, or how rules apply to actions in game. Rule 4.6 Explicitly states: 

A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances,

Knowing this, I believe you can draw a clear reason and connect it back to the rules and the events that were transpiring in game to show that it was indeed valid. However, what you did as shown in the clip I linked above in a previous post and the clip shown here:  

Which shows you double mic'ing in discord even though your hands were up. This is a break of rule 3.6 as shown here: 

Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

The key part here is that you continued to speak into your discord after your hands were already up. Making all information relayed from then on invalid and subject to Meta-gaming.

With all that being said, if it was clear enough previously @Mademoiselle I would like to push for a few more thing in this report that I will post below with names, the reasons can be found above and in previous statements.

@centryof1 Meta-gaming

@coolman23 Meta-gaming/Lying in a report

In the statement made here Coolman23 claims that the information gained from Meta-Gaming did not influence his groups actions in anyway possible, after watching through the VOD it is clear to myself that the hostage situation with @centryof1 resulted in the use of Meta-gamed information, in which Coolman23 and Will both slowed down their advance and began to move up in order to ambush me instead of pushing up in order to assist in a firefight as they originally intended. Not only this, but Coolman began directing Centry on what to say. This is a very clear and cut and dry example of Meta although Coolman states that he told his men to keep their radio's on. This should not be applied in this situation seeing as they are not using the actual in game item and therefore give an unfair advantage to the rest of his teammates. To conclude, Meta-gaming seeing as he used information that was very clearly meta-gamed to gain an unfair advantage, and distributed meta-gamed information to @Willin order to provide him an advantage in a firefight. And Lying in a report, Coolman very clearly states here:

That he did not "Clearly use any info that we could not obtain without meta" in my opinion only further shows that the actions taken by himself and his party towards the end of the situation was blatant Meta however, he believes that wether or not it was doesn't matter it *Can't be Proven* which again, my statement shows ample evidence on the contrary.

@FknSnow (Unnecessary Post) He isn't involved in the situation yet is still posting on the report.

We were using the functional radios in game all of our characters had them and could be talked into the radios on our person were functions and on thus the radio was never used for meta purposes because as he had it on since prior and the info that he provided was due to the fact that he never turned his radio off and as you said "Not only this, but Coolman began directing Centry on what to say. This is a very clear and cut and dry example of Meta although Coolman states that he told his men to keep their radio's on. This should not be applied in this situation seeing as they are not using the actual in game item and therefore give an unfair advantage to the rest of his teammates." You cannot simply state that my direct order to not turn radios off should not be valued in this situation because that clear info is what was needed to prevent the situation from happening and someone getting caught up in hostile actions. We already slowed down our pace once we heard him say alright the sound of him promoting the dialogue is what caused our advances to dwindle. His execution I am not arguing. You heard me fair enough you had every right to kill @centryof1 especially due to the previous actions in the scenario. 

18 minutes ago, coolman23 said:

There was not a dialogue open for negotiations because there were unprompted shots taken towards me and my group like @General Rickets stated he began to shot as we "executed" @ZorullRP Yet we never made an attempt to shoot the hostage until shots were fired at us thus prompting the execution.

I believe you should read the rule posted above. Along with this, at the point at which we engaged he wasn't a hostage. The last thing we heard that was transmitted was "ok I am putting my hands up", at which he stopped transmitting on the radio because if he had continued that would've constituted meta-gaming. Supporting this, at this point we knew 1 thing, Zorull had been initiated on. So, myself and Rickets opened fire. At this point Zorull was not a hostage because, 1 had 5 seconds to put his hands up, and 2 you ended his life before he could put his hands up. If you want to bring IRL examples into this, if a SWAT team is responding to a of armed men threatening a Civilian or another Officer and they raised their weapons at the Officer/Civilian, I guarantee you the SWAT team would engage if they felt they had the advantage. Which me and rickets had, seeing as neither of us died and all four of you did.

18 minutes ago, coolman23 said:

Last time I checked I ran prior and after I shot you

Here is another case of you lying in this report, as you can see from the vod, up until the moment you invalidly execute ZorullRP you were casually walking around, after your initiation you not once lowered your aim until Zorull was dead.