Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:30
Sign in to follow this  
papabless

S1 - KOS in Kamensk (or near it)

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1 at Kamensk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): (UTC): 2019-06-23, 09:10

Your in game name: Hasan Romani

Names of allies involved: n/a

Name of suspect/s:  no clue

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  none

Detailed description of the events:  Was walking through Kamensk from Military Base, got shot walking around the water pump, no interaction just straight up shot dead. I just started playing on the server, so I don't believe I have any reason to be KOS'd

Edited by papabless

Connection Logs

Spoiler
05:48:42 | Player "Hasan Romani" is connected
09:23:48 | Player "Hasan Romani" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

08:57:24 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
09:38:50 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected
09:40:30 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
09:51:40 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
09:08:02 | Player "Hasan Romani" hit by Player "John Clifford" with BK-133 from 15.3703 meters 
09:08:02 | Player "Hasan Romani" hit by Player "John Clifford" with BK-133 from 15.3703 meters 
09:08:02 | Player "Hasan Romani" hit by is unconscious
09:08:29 | Player "Hasan Romani" hit by regained consciousness

Kill Logs

Spoiler
09:10:11 | Player "Hasan Romani" (DEAD) died.

Calling in to post POVs:

@papabless | Hasan Romani | POSTED

@DeathBeforeDawn | John Clifford | POSTED

@papabless, our logs are saying you regained consciousness and died 1 minute and 42 seconds later. Care to explain?

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should also be posted.
Thank you.

so I checked VOD on my end sounds not recording certain points this is a issue from being new to streaming and recording.

POV: here are events that took place before https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/97935-s1-invalid-execution-no-time-to-comply-62319-900/?tab=comments#comment-1793872

it was dark during thes events during the time of combat. I radioed to the group I had radio coms with,mark,will,sid. relayed that I was laying down in grass close. then a had a unknown persons with a beam of light rapidly approach. I reported on radio that I had peron approaching me, since I wasn't on the move and wearing all black. watching the beam of light coming towards me soon as I felt it was danger close. I shot the whitelight  being in a combat situation my training kick in and move away knowning my muzzle blast gave away the current spot since it was dark. ran for my life I could hear bullets flying past the grass near me soon as I shot the beam of light.while I ran away after making the shot I could see in my peripheral  the beam of light faded in the grass.

Since it has been 24 hours and @papabless has not answered my question. He will be temp banned until he does. 
I will ask the same question again to make things easy:

Our logs are saying you regained consciousness and died 1 minute and 42 seconds later. Care to explain?

Posted (edited)

Sorry didn't see the request for another POV! Nothing interesting happened. I was shot, then awoke from consciousness for almost 2 minutes, which I then proceeded to role play dying. No response from attacker or anyone in the area. Then I died. Not much else from my perspective, as far as I knew someone shot me for having a flashlight.

Edited by papabless

@papabless your temp banned has been removed.
Please keep in mind to keep checking the forums in case you are asked a question to avoid this again.

@papabless, did you have bandages on you?

Regardless of your combat training and instincts, you need to 100% ID your target before taking a shot. Next time be 100% sure on who you're shooting, why you're shooting them for and if you have rights. With that being said, you will be punished for attempted invalid kill.

Report /solved with notes.