Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 05:44
Sign in to follow this  
ThrashRP

Flaming Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: Hello to whoever is reading, I'm making this appeal, as I feel like these 5 points I received today, weren't really warranted for what was posted in the first place. I notice that a very old friend of mine, @groovy stannis has posted his new group up on the forums, and being a good friend, I wanted to leave a genuine wish of good luck, but maybe leave a little inside joke that maybe would make us both have a laugh. That was all that was intended, but me, thinking that might not be smart, was conscious of that, and I changed it, to eventually receive points shortly after. After the points were given, Stannis didn't even see the post, and after discussing what I said, he sent me this, with permission I will post a gyazo of what he said. 

https://gyazo.com/37c4f57eae09f8f68193335f0df544ca

https://gyazo.com/6e2ef627859936b18bee352ce0831751

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Rounding it out to a TLDR, I feel that this was somewhat unwarranted, considering it was a light hearted joke with a friend. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Would like the points removed so I can get back to 0 points

What could you have done better?:  Maybe keep our jokes in PMS, and keep posts on the forums something that can't be confused. But still feel this was slightly unfair considering.

Greetings @ThrashRP, a separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and come to a conclusion. Your post, seemingly mocking Stannis for his prior group leadership history, can be seen to some as flame. However given that it was a light hearted jab between friends we will accept your appeal. However be aware, moving forward, that when administering points we do not take context into consideration, and such actions could result in points again in the future.

//Appeal accepted. Points removed.