Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 20:05
Sign in to follow this  
BRYZORD

A New Challenger Is Approaching!

Hello Lads!

My name is Bryan but my online alias is BRYZORD. I have the character that goes by the name of "John Coleman." I am a YouTuber and starting to build myself up as a Streamer through Twitch. I make a lot of comedy videos and concept trailer work. Right now I am in the process of building my own production company and we are set to film our first real concept trailer this late Fall to early Winter.

I have a LOT of RP and voice acting experience throughout the years through Gmod alone whether it be from owning and running a server, running the Gamemasters and crafting storylines for the playerbases and events as well as characters, to just making my own characters and memorable moments with everyone else.

Right now I am trying to find other streamers or a group of streamers to RP with while I broadcast since the community around DayzRP from what I have seen is honestly incredible and I want to be a part of that and really just enjoy myself as I make others laugh and enjoy the game as well.

Glad to be apart of the awesome community, i'll be looking forward to seeing you all out there in this ever changing world.

bcc.gif

Image14.jpg

Image13.jpg

Welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome aboard man 🙂

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! Let staff know if there's anything we can do to help you!

Welcome fellow Fallout Fan! If you ever need help, drop into the "Waiting for Staff Help" on discord and we will see about getting things sorted for you!