Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 23:45
groovy stannis

31st NBC Protection Troops

Posted (edited)

ezgif-1-0077d0b4a885.jpg.449d95c4b36ea3d0dd70b9e93b2c4a06.jpg

It was early. Light was struggling to get past the grime on my blinds and rain was drumming against my window pane. I brought my hand down in a semi-drunken, semi-hungover stupor onto the roof of my alarm clock. I shifted my weight over, sat and stood. I couldn’t stand breakfast, so I headed out with an empty stomach. I knew I was going to regret that by the time I got there, but making a sandwich just seemed so out of the scope of my abilities at the time. I thought that maybe they’d feed me when I got there. I was naive.

The apartment I was staying in was right by the balcony, the fourth floor. I stepped out and took a drag of that morning dew. I could see the outskirts of the city from there, with enlisted men guarding the perimeter. The otherwise dead road became alive with more splashes then my eyes could really appreciate.  I headed downstairs.

In the courtyard, covered by a tarp, there were twenty other military-aged men - like me. A couple shuffled together and exchanged words, but most just stood and kept to themselves. No one was pleased to be there. The date was the 1st of June and we had all been called to mandatory service. The letters had arrived via courier a mere four days prior. Some men wrote wills, others attended Church. I just milled around.

Finally, after half-an-hour, a group of officials arrived. Some officer flanked by his attachés marched up and demanded attention - not with his words, but with his demeanor. A couple of the guys at the back shuffled to the front.

“Men. I am Lieutenant Novotny.” He nodded to the men to his side.

“Drop your bags, you will not be needing them.” The underlings marched forwards to collect them.

“Follow me.”

With a grumble and a thud, the bags were dropped and we followed him. Novotny wasn’t as pompous as I’d expected. He was meek, with mouse brown hair and a clean-shaven face. Green eyes and thick-rimmed glasses. Outside, there were two pale buses.

“Climb aboard.”

I got on the first one, with eight other men. The others got on the second. Novotny sat at the front and soon enough his men returned. The bus peeled off. We must’ve traveled for an hour, outside of the Miroslavl safety perimeter and into a training camp. It almost resembled a concentration camp, an arched Soviet-era entrance with a barbed wire fence around it. The men on duty had clipped gas masks on their belts.

The bus hissed to a stop and the Lieutenant stood up. “Remain seated.”

He got off and was followed by his men. A short military officer marched on in his place, with a green beret pinned onto his head. His cheeks were red and he looked angry. It was comical at first but then he yelled.

“Get the fuck off the bus, maggots!”

That was when my life under the Black Raven began.

Edited by Xavier

we out here

Spoiler

RBMK.png.de5e799acce74a2a51f65305e34974ee.png

Good stuff lads, seems like our twos groups could get some interesting stuff going IC.

I've been wanting to be involved in a CDF group for a long time, excited to go forward with it.

slava!

Chernarussian groups are cool

goodluck

Slava Chernarus!

This will be great 😄

Posted (edited)

We stand by you

Support from the Interior Ministry

43__72816.1553896785.png?c=2

That's roughly 15 rounds of Slava Chernarus on the house

Edited by Combine

Posted (edited)

flag-container.jpg.aebf1a328fa41a5e60c21376af57d1d7.jpg

Слава!

Edited by Harlow

Goodluck guys 

Slava Chernarus

-User has been warned for this post-

Looking good, looks like I will have to create a new character now.... Oof

Posted (edited)

It feels odd...

Having the Kamenici roster but they don't hate foreigners! 

I think

gl bois, i know this is a solid roster

Edited by Firemoiselle

Ran into you guys already, pretty good pretty good.

This isn't Kamenici. 

Looking forward to the group boys, slava chenarus!

Woah man, this is very cool. Switching it up boys, if the last few days are anything to look forward too, it's gunna be fun! 🙂

Looks awesome guys!