Sign in to follow this  
YT

S1: KOS Near Krasnotav - 06/22/2019 20:30

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Barns near Krasnotav

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:30

Your in game name: John Sterling

Names of allies involved: @ChrisTronn @abyss @Jpurts @Suave Sniper X @Retro 

Name of suspect/s: Kirby Hammer, Eugene, John, a few more people were involved in the suspect but dont know names.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events: Our group had just run down towards NEAF looking to head back to our home base, We came across 5 people in the field near the barn. Because of my IC knowledge of the Contractors and their members, I then step away to the side of the barn to inform the rest of the group over radios of who I believe they were after asking names. Furthermore from my experience within the Contractors group I have knowledge that when "apples" is mentioned it means we are planning on initiating. A few minutes later I hear gunfire around the barn and it turns out that Jackson gets initiated on and killed, and our overwatch up on the hill which is Bishop saw him dead and saw the man who he believed shot Jackson. As I was going around the barn I saw the blood splatter from his body and continued around the barn to the left, from there I was shot at and I continued running then was killed after they continued shooting at me for no reason. Once again we DID NOT initiate so there was no right for me to be gunned down and I never fired a shot or did anything. 

Also this statement: At no point do the attacking parties friends gain 'defense' rights off of 'attacking' rights due to another group fighting back against demands made which has been said multiple times by staff members, including @Roland.

Edited by Wyatt Peavy

Posted (edited)

P.O.V. - I want to start off by saying that I was killed entirely fairly. The man who initiated on me did so properly, and I raised my weapon toward him knowing full well what the consequences where. At the time I felt I had the upper hand in the situation as we had a few people overlooking our position, as it turns out I had moved out of Line of sight but I didn't know this at the time. However, the initiation took place at the "X" mark on the included map. According to all of my lads, after the situation had ended they where all located out of ear range, therefore the initiation was intended for me and me alone.

b448d15a0a5e757815853239bfc9300f.png.220af137a6cd17a5cbbceda1e6469e9c.png

"X" marks the initiation point.

The moments that lead up to this entire situation went as followed. We were heading out of the trader city with a friend of ours from the CTF, as we were heading out we spotted, initially two men in the field. A few moments pass, and 3 more appear from the hill. Two of ours friendly's approach them while the rest of us hang back. After first contact the situation heads in the regular way all RP situations do, we walk around a little bit and exchange names. We spend around five minutes chatting and a few alarm bells start to ring from Wyats PoV as he is a former member of the aggressors group and over the past few days has fed us information on them about their tendency's. Before I decide to break off as I was getting a lot of chatter over my Discord / Radio. The situation over time became more and more apprehensive but this wasn't much of my concern as I was dealing with the comms at the time. As I said, I broke off and moved through the barn initially to get avoid cross talking, a man in blue pops his head in and I spoke to him for a few seconds informing him that I was dealing with my comms. I distanced myself further away from the main group to get a clear hearing. I'm around the corner for a few moments before the same bloke in blue steams around the corner. I utter, "Are you following me about?" at which point he drops his initiation. And my PoV comes to an end.

After my death, I was told the fight was being streamed and I decided to mute myself and watch how it unfurled. While in the Twitch chat I saw some chatter from, "JamesRP" and I believe he was in cohorts with streamer and intended to metagame into the situation. As proof of this I captured this screenshot; 

f95b74a0cd4087b57b275f1009d7325a-jpg.jpg.d14125f5959d2f423369b3dde42a544b.jpg

I do believe JamesRP had been in the trader town before we had left and he was watching the stream during the time of initiation. At which point he intended to come and help despite having no IC knowledge of the situation.

Edited by ChrisTronn

Posted (edited)

Richard Bennet POV: We arrive at the pair of long barns approaching North East airfield after restart. We see a group approaching and take positions to hide our numbers in case of any hostility, upon greeting them we come out of hiding and rp ensues. One of our members @Wyatt Peavy is an ex Freemen security member after taking names, recognizes one of the group members. Due to in character knowledge we understood that the code word they use for initiation is "Apples." After one of their group members ask if "Someone wanted any apples." we get hesitant and begin to shift around in fear of an initiation. At this point, the leader of our group @ChrisTronn gets initiated on behind the barn without any of us hearing the initiation. Two people well out of earshot of the initiation instantly stick one hand in the air which leads to us dispersing. I run up the hill before taking cover. I see @Suave Sniper Xget dropped before taking a shot and hitting the man I believe killed him. Shots get returned and I get hit. I take cover before trying to flee before getting killed. Also in regards to @JamesRP's involvement, we had spoken to his character minutes prior and he was not affiliated whatsoever with the Freemen Security while we were in Krastnostav. In my opinion he openly meta gamed and that screenshot should incriminate him for doing so.

Edited by Jpurts

4 minutes ago, Jpurts said:

Also in regards to @JamesRP's involvement, we had spoken to his character minutes prior and he was not affiliated whatsoever with the Freemen Security while we were in Krastnostav. In my opinion he openly meta gamed and that screenshot should incriminate him for doing so.

Mate, I was telling him my boys were coming down after the fire fight to let them know not to shoot them just incase they thought they were hostile, I had no intention of getting my boys involved in that fight because it wouldnt make sense ICly for the rest of my mates to help out. Our group is a secretive military group that sticks to themselves and doesnt get much help from groups they barely know. I was kicked for latency right before the fight and I told Dongle that my boys were coming after you all got killed. 

55 minutes ago, JamesRP said:

Mate, I was telling him my boys were coming down after the fire fight to let them know not to shoot them just incase they thought they were hostile, I had no intention of getting my boys involved in that fight because it wouldnt make sense ICly for the rest of my mates to help out. Our group is a secretive military group that sticks to themselves and doesnt get much help from groups they barely know. I was kicked for latency right before the fight and I told Dongle that my boys were coming after you all got killed. 

If your interaction with them wasn't during the firefight then their isn't an issue on my end mate, I'm just calling it how I see it. I apologise for dragging you into the situation.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ChrisTronn said:

If your interaction with them wasn't during the firefight then their isn't an issue on my end mate, I'm just calling it how I see it. I apologise for dragging you into the situation.

No worries mate. 

Edited by JamesRP

POV: I was walking down to the main base of the liquidators to do some RP and medical RP. We then entered a small barn area where we then spotted a couple of people approaching , I looked at them through my binos and saw they were just a couple of guys I then walked over and asked them if they were going to trade up at chips place and they agreed and we decided to RP for a bit. I then got to know one of them better and asked for one of their names I was talking to and I was told one of their names was "Kirby"  I then wanted to show him some of the supply myself and  show him around be he wanted to stay with the others so I went back with him to the groups . Then I heard snaps and then I ducked to cover with one of the other liquidators and then a random gunfight blew out I was shot at and bullets were whizzing by me and the others I then simply surrendered and was told in the barn by one of the other groups guys to keep my hand up or ill die , I did this and then after some time I was brought into the barn with another guy . I told them I was just on my way to do some trading and medical help with the liquidators and I was simply a medic with the CTF and they said they knew and they weren't going to hurt me or take my weapons. They let me go and I was told to walk back home.

Let's not make this into a back and forth. 

Simply post your FULL and DETAILED POVs and any VIDEO evidence you may have.

Failure to follow these instructions will end up in points.

First and ONLY warning.

Posted (edited)

Their is apparently another report following our own situation and within that report a clip has been posted from the POV of Kato (ImDongle) that proves the rest of the Liquidators and by extension they themselves could not hear the initiation that was presented to me; 

EDIT- 5:42-6:10 (I continued to watch this clip and there is numerous examples of metagaming and lack of double mic throughout this time stamp is but one example.)

Edited by ChrisTronn

Posted (edited)

So were coming to Kras because we got word that the Liquidators were there and we already have IC beef with them. 

So we get there as you can see in the video we see them in the barn. when were there RPing with them , @HartlssHeretic then initiates on one of the members in the barn and I can hear it on the radio, wich you can hear because i have it where only i can hear it and not the stream cause i normally am with a group of 5 or more. Then i put my hand up to show I will not shoot. They then  kill @FruitPunchG which he had both of his hands up standing still, then you can see he gets shot my an ally then thats where the fight breaks out. Also my Mic was muted almost the entire time , so you can hear me saying things twice because I'm literally talking to myself lol. 

Edited by ImDongle

Nathan Bekker POV:

After approaching the two long barns near NEAF with my allies to loot the terminal building on our way back to our camp @Wyatt Peavy notices a group heading out of the woods, two of my allies approach to make contact whilst several others hang back in case the situation turned sour, after some time waiting behind one of the long barns I emerge to role play with the group, for most of the day we had been looking for leads on a group known as the contractors, as we had done for most of the day we asked for information surrounding them, with Peavy having suspicions about the group due to prior IC connections he begins to ask for their names in an attempt to figure out who they were, shortly after this process begins he raises suspicions as he notifies us that one of them present by the name of Kirby was associated with them, we hold off on any hostile actions for a moment before I hear rather blatant mention of apples in the corner near a bale of hay, earlier that day we had been informed by Peavy IC that any mention of apples by the group is a sign that an initiation will follow,  at this point we grow a little hesitant as I bring up the impending initiation, shortly after this @ChrisTronn is initiated on and gunned down, immediately after this two of the men who came out of the woods with the group initially put their hands up with no perceivable way of knowing what had happened around them, looking over my shoulder rather quickly I noticed one of their group with his weapon out and assumed the surrendering man to be bait, chaos ensues over our radio and I shoot the surrendering man in the ruckus  anticipating that he would draw his weapon on me at the earliest convenience, after killing one man the chap behind me promptly guns me down.

Ricky Williams PoV: 

Matthias spotted around 5+ liquidators running up north and relayed the information to me and Kato, who was currently at Cernaya Polana. Matthias got spotted and made a run for it, he didn't get caught - later on he and Kirby regrouped with me and Kato at Cernaya Polana. Kato and I had changed our clothing and I went by the alias "Eugene". We were expecting The Liquidators to come, after waiting for at least 15 minutes we logged because of the server restart. 

After the server restart I logged on to Kirby and Matthias doing RPS. Kato was missing and he later came with a friend whom we met earlier.(  @JamesRP )
They wanted to go to Krasnotav and I asked Matthias if it was a good idea, since we're expecting the Liquidators anytime soon. 
Matthias and I agreed that it'd be best I was here to scout. Around 30-40 seconds later he sprinted back to me, saying that The Liquidators are at Krasnotav. 
We all regrouped and got there. 

From there on my video (X) started. Towards the situation I was idle and observing. Matthias came to me asking if I'm hungry and if I wanted apples (which is a code for that we're about to initiate) I said yes but nothing has happened and I still stand around and observe. 

A little bit later I hear shots fired and raised my hands immediately. I then get gunned down with no initiation on me and posed no threat. 

I found out OOC after the fight has ended that Matthias had initiated, which gave them Defender Rights on Matthias and not me, so I felt like my death was an invalid kill.

Posted (edited)

Kirby Hammer Pov- I was running with the boys around Krasnotav, we know its the liquidators so we say our famous code word "apples"  sometime passes and a initiation is dropped on the other side of the compound. Then @FruitPunchG puts his hands up *acting like a random to the situation" and i run around to initiate on our side of the compound and i drop my initiation and keep it going for a reasonable amount of time for the two people to comply then the person in then back aims his gun at me and i rightfully kill him even after killing @FruitPunchG i still give him time to comply seen in @ImDongle 's video evidence and @FruitPunchG . After i kill him i start dodging bullets from the liquidators we take 2 hostages in the long white barn were we continue to take shots from the liquidators. I killed 2 more and the gunfight ends to my knowledge.

Edited by God
more detailed

2 minutes ago, FruitPunchG said:

Ricky Williams PoV: 

Matthias spotted around 5+ liquidators running up north and relayed the information to me and Kato, who was currently at Cernaya Polana. Matthias got spotted and made a run for it, he didn't get caught - later on he and Kirby regrouped with me and Kato at Cernaya Polana. Kato and I had changed our clothing and I went by the alias "Eugene". We were expecting The Liquidators to come, after waiting for at least 15 minutes we logged because of the server restart. 

After the server restart I logged on to Kirby and Matthias doing RPS. Kato was missing and he later came with a friend whom we met earlier.(  @JamesRP )
They wanted to go to Krasnotav and I asked Matthias if it was a good idea, since we're expecting the Liquidators anytime soon. 
Matthias and I agreed that it'd be best I was here to scout. Around 30-40 seconds later he sprinted back to me, saying that The Liquidators are at Krasnotav. 
We all regrouped and got there. 

From there on my video (X) started. Towards the situation I was idle and observing. Matthias came to me asking if I'm hungry and if I wanted apples (which is a code for that we're about to initiate) I said yes but nothing has happened and I still stand around and observe. 

A little bit later I hear shots fired and raised my hands immediately. I then get gunned down with no initiation on me and posed no threat. 

I found out OOC after the fight has ended that Matthias had initiated, which gave them Defender Rights on Matthias and not me, so I felt like my death was an invalid kill.

hate to see this as a back and forth but...This is incorrect since they were in town with me RPing over 30 mins before the restart happened, they were there to talk about a situation I had planned prior to going to their base to help with medical training and supplies. 

9 minutes ago, Retro said:

hate to see this as a back and forth but...This is incorrect since they were in town with me RPing over 30 mins before the restart happened, they were there to talk about a situation I had planned prior to going to their base to help with medical training and supplies. 

Check position logs, we had a guy following them. @HartlssHeretic was the one following them before the restart.

I'll post my POV when I get home from work

Bishop West POV:

Events pre-restart

We ran up from Highway 61's summer camp (north of cherno) as a small group and rendezvoused with some members at Stary where we encountered an admin spawned horde which we are aware has been happening recently. After dealing with these hordes and RPing for a while we started heading north to Krasno when we were informed OOCly by a liquidator who was AFK that we were on Rolle's stream. At this point we went spent about ~30 minutes here roleplaying pre-and post restart.

Events leading from post-restart to firefight

We spotted a group of 5 heavily armed people approaching the barn area of Krasno as we were leaving to go back to base.

I split off from the group and posted up on the hill west of the airfield in the trees to provide overwatch.

From here I saw the whole group as they RP'd, and saw @ChrisTronn getting gunned down behind the barn after him and another individual ran round there.

At this point the non-liquidators put their hands up, and a firefight ensued. I kept an eye out for @ChrisTronn's killer, and saw him post up in a bush so I put him down.

At this point I was completely unaware that another member of our group was being held up outside of the barn by someone PVP strafing, mistaking them both for 2 of our guys. 

A moment passed and I saw someone from the non-liquidators go to check on the body of the person I'd killed, hesitantly I killed him as well after hearing someone in that region had shot one of ours.

From this point on I didn't kill anyone else, and was killed trying to move into position to get a shot on someone and rescue the people in the barn.

Posted (edited)

Matthias' POV (My IC character):

I wake  up in Stary to the sound of HELLA gunfire, and travel south and around back to the north to find who was shooting. I spot 5-6 Liquidators, due to the blue armbands, about 300 meters away north of stary in the field shooting a lot of zeds. I watch them for about 5-6 minutes and radios to @FruitPunchG and @ImDongle  who are in Cernaya Polana, that i found the Liquidators. I notice, after i radio my friends, the Liquidators start heading north. knowing Krasnostav is the new "HUB" i assume by their trajectory they could be going that way. I start stalking the LIquidators through old fields and then eventually lose them in the woods just north of ALTAR radio station. I radio the boys and tell them that what happened and they tell me to just B-Line to cernaya. Along the way to Cernaya i heard periodic shots, hinting that the liquidators are close by. I continue to Sverograd and meet a random and help him get to Krasnostav. From Krasnostav i continue to Cernaya. I reach my destination and myself and the boys RP with the wolf pack members and start playing stranger just incase the liquidators showed up there at the wolf packs base. about 30 minutes go by and the server restarts.....

Everyone wakes back up and we continue to RP for about 5 minutes, when a man runs up to @ImDongle and the rest of the boys and tells us the Liquidators are in KRASNO and we start HAULING ASS.

As we pass NEAF we see a group of people at the barns north of KRASNO and i tell everyone this could be the liquid, and it was.  we approach the 2 men that walked towards us to greet us. we RP about the trade post for a brief second and my group continues to advance towards the barns.

We catch a few of the liquidators either setting up or just standing in suspicious areas in the barns and confront them. For about 5 minutes SHIT IS TENSE...almost everyone has guns out and are walking around each other trying to RP. @ImDongle and @ChrisTronn (Jackson Mackenna) start talking in the corner of the crowd. Jackson name drops himself and I walk over to @FruitPunchG and give him our initiation code word to get ready. @FruitPunchG continues to play stranger and not pull his gun out.

I follow @ChrisTronn around the big white barn and ask him about why he is off by himself. He tells me he is trying to use his radio without anyone around to hear him and he continues to walk around the barn out of sight of the massed group. Seeing how Matthias' and Jacksons beef over the radio a couple days before was still in play, i thought it would be a good chance to get him by himself and initiate. 

I initiate on Jackson and he raises his weapon and he gets a non lethal shot off making me bleed, i gun him down and shout on the radio to the boys "DO IT!! DO IT!!! INITIATE, TAKE THEM"  I hear shots ring out and i run into the brown barn and bandage, i see another blue armband run around towards me and jump into a bush,  he raises his gun and i shoot into the bush. i run around inside the barn for probably 2-3 minutes and then run out to confirm my kills. Jackson is dead. i run into the bushes where i fired on the other man. Wyatt Peavy is also dead. i double tap, then get headshot and killed. 

EDIT:   After analysing  In @ImDongle stream POV, minute mark 2:44 is where i initiate on Chrisstronn and kill him. At minute mark 3:00 is where i believe i double tap Chriss. And then at Minute mark 3:34 you here my suppressed shots from inside the barns when i shoot at wyattpeavy and kill him. 

Edited by HeartlssRP
info

Posted (edited)

To clarify as all of their own POV's state, HartlessHeteric was the only person who initiated and he only initiated onto @ChrisTronn. With that being said, I was not initiated on nor was I even in range because I was way out of range of anybody. Nor did I run towards the barn into a bush, I ran towards a bush that was farther down to attempt to take cover because I was already being shot at for no reason. I then get killed so there was no rights to kill me nor did I aim a gun or even get a chance to put my gun up. Therefore invalid KOS.

EDIT: As for the @JamesRP situation, he was involved in the RP leading up to this situation. He clearly was METAGAMING and typing IC info into @ImDongle chat from the chat provided. I can provide Timestamps to prove the time and you can verify that with the time that he "lost connection" to confirm it being him in game. I do believe that he also contributed to ruining the whole situation with bringing IC info and telling them in a twitch chat which we all know is unfare and against the rules.

EDIT: Photos with TimeStamps (EST TIMEZONE) 
34d0d2eaeb4963f02a6a608d0f673b94.png

Edited by Wyatt Peavy

51 minutes ago, Wyatt Peavy said:

To clarify as all of their own POV's state, HartlessHeteric was the only person who initiated and he only initiated onto @ChrisTronn. With that being said, I was not initiated on nor was I even in range because I was way out of range of anybody. Nor did I run towards the barn into a bush, I ran towards a bush that was farther down to attempt to take cover because I was already being shot at for no reason. I then get killed so there was no rights to kill me nor did I aim a gun or even get a chance to put my gun up. Therefore invalid KOS.

EDIT: As for the @JamesRP situation, he was involved in the RP leading up to this situation. He clearly was METAGAMING and typing IC info into @ImDongle chat from the chat provided. I can provide Timestamps to prove the time and you can verify that with the time that he "lost connection" to confirm it being him in game. I do believe that he also contributed to ruining the whole situation with bringing IC info and telling them in a twitch chat which we all know is unfare and against the rules.

-User has been warned for this post-

56 minutes ago, Wyatt Peavy said:

EDIT: Photos with TimeStamps (EST TIMEZONE) 
34d0d2eaeb4963f02a6a608d0f673b94.png

-User has been warned for this post-

@Wyatt Peavy Just to clarify I also initiated on my side of the compound seen right before and as  @FruitPunchG died in his video and @ImDongleit is also in my POV Can I ask you what side of the barn you were during the firefight?  I don’t want this to be a back and forth I just wish to understand on what all went down during the time that lead up to your death? Thanks for time reading and if you guys need anything else from me I’ll be on in about  2 1/2 hours since I’m typing this on my phone and I’m at work. 

Posted (edited)

I will provide a drawing of where I was and then where I moved to and eventually died for GameMasters and for more context. I start on the left side of the barn when in Rickys POV I am the guy with the ghillie wrap on the gun on my back. I move towards the field before everything rings out and as I am moving I hear the shots and see the blood splatter on the left side of the barn from where I am. As I am running I start getting shot at and continue running around to try to evade the shots and continue to get sprayed down by someone without anything said at all or anything. When logs are checked they will show position as well showing that I was not in range of anybody at all unless it was the guy that Initiated and killed Chris but that would be after the fact that I ran over to that side of the barn farther away in the bushes.

https://gyazo.com/448d805ed3b82e15a828ed6d67bb0c94

448d805ed3b82e15a828ed6d67bb0c94.png

Edited by Wyatt Peavy
Added actual image to post

On 6/23/2019 at 5:19 PM, Wyatt Peavy said:

I will provide a drawing of where I was and then where I moved to and eventually died for GameMasters and for more context. I start on the left side of the barn when in Rickys POV I am the guy with the ghillie wrap on the gun on my back. I move towards the field before everything rings out and as I am moving I hear the shots and see the blood splatter on the left side of the barn from where I am. As I am running I start getting shot at and continue running around to try to evade the shots and continue to get sprayed down by someone without anything said at all or anything. When logs are checked they will show position as well showing that I was not in range of anybody at all unless it was the guy that Initiated and killed Chris but that would be after the fact that I ran over to that side of the barn farther away in the bushes.

https://gyazo.com/448d805ed3b82e15a828ed6d67bb0c94

- USER HAS BEEN CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

Untitled.png.339070c45699afbce67bbcfda063d4b3.png @Wyatt Peavy before i followed @ChrisTronn around the barn i saw yourself and the purple armband run over to my first blue X, i then initiated on chris at the green dot. after which you came around the corner as i was running back into the brown barn marked by the purple dot. i was third person peaking when you continued along the blue line where you stopped in a bush. i started started fireing on you, because of you gun out and raised from what i could see. you then retreated along with the purple armband guy, and i continued to spray through the bushes and i assume i killed you. Unfortunatley you were not killed "for no reason"