Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 00:58
Sign in to follow this  
Zman44

s1-KOS-Barn near neaf- Server time (UTC): 2019-06-22, 20:41

Server and location: S1 barn near north east airfield 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-06-22, 20:41

Your in game name: Pasha Novak

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Not sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  Shadowplay wasn't on

Detailed description of the events: I was jogging from krasnostov to the north east airfield when I see a body outside a barn. I jog up to the barn and go around to the door to see what happened as there were no gunshots that I heard. As I walk around the corner there is a guy pvp shuffling who sprays me down without saying a word and while I was standing still with a gun in my hand which I never raised. I literally walked around the doorway and stood still in a very non hostile way and the guy sprayed me down.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
20:34:14 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

20:07:19 | Player "Kato Ito" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

20:07:46 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected
- STILL IN GAME -

Hit Logs

Spoiler
20:39:42 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 2.81561 meters 
20:39:42 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 4.03415 meters 
20:39:42 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 4.03415 meters 
20:39:43 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 4.39799 meters 
20:39:50 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 2.67267 meters 
20:39:50 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 2.67267 meters 
20:40:21 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kato Ito" with M14 Springfield from 1.75278 meters 
20:40:21 | Player "Pasha Novak" hit by Player "Kato Ito" with M14 Springfield from 1.75278 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
20:39:42 | Player "Pasha Novak" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kirby Hammer" with LAR from 4.03415 meters 

Calling in to post POVS:

@Zman44 | Pasha Novak | POSTED

@ImDongle | Kato Ito | POSTED

@God | Kirby Hammer | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be posted.
Thank you.

Posted (edited)

So were coming to Kras because we got word that the Liquidators were there and we already have IC beef with them. 

So we get there as you can see in the video we see them in the barn. when were there RPing with them , @HartlssHeretic then initiates on one of the members in the barn and I can hear it on the radio, wich you can hear because i have it where only i can hear it and not the stream cause i normally am with a group of 5 or more. Then i put my hand up to show I will not shoot. They then  kill @FruitPunchG which he had both of his hands up standing still, then you can see he gets shot my an ally then thats where the fight breaks out. Towards the end of the fight a guy pushes up on Kirby, and then he kills him when he was set up in the barn, still unsure if they are all dead. 

Edited by ImDongle

@ImDongle also provide a FULL and DETAILED POV.

Posted (edited)

Kirby Hammer Pov- This is all during a firefight or very little time after the firefight which is apart of this report here.I went to reload my mags by the corner of the barn near the door you died at. I heard footsteps come my way and pulled out my gun. I didn't hear you speak at all and thought you were apart of a gunfight. You can check logs from the time of the last death and i sadly dont have my pov recorded but i do have dongles pov of the entire situation. Can i also ask how you did not hear the gunfight that occurred minutes prior before your death? I added some bit of ms paint to add to my pov. 

Bodies location and positions. 

Blue = Dead bodies

Red = You

Green= Me

3a6fc1d1114f07f8f2190eefe11cfd71.png.2b5f207fbda6865801ef4be91e07e772.png

Edited by God
Information

Can I ask @ImDongle why you did not double mic whilst you had hostages and in an RP situation?

I was talking to my stream and discord, when I was speaking in discord I would unmute and double mic, If was talking to my stream explaining im not gonna say it ingame because I was not relaying info to my allies. And if someone was watching my stream and using that info its not my fault. And you can watch if i say something and its not ingame i say it twice. I may have slipped up like once or twice. But its kinda hard to accuse me when I was also talking to my stream and then when someone is discord said they were dead I ignored and you can hear me saying that i cant use the info in witch I don't. 

I was talking with @JamesRP, he said you would be willing to drop the report @Zman44 is that true?

Staff has reviewed this report and is fine with closing it. Please be more mindful of who you shoot in the future, and remember to double mic when sharing IC information, including but not limited to positioning that will give a tactical advantage. 

//Closed

Signed: @Kase and @Xehara