Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 07:17
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Roland the Hall Monitor

Apparently showcased us a lot yesterday, thank you for that big man. Lets see more

15 minutes ago, Roland said:

Yesterday I got the idea to showcase and stream my typical "server check" just for some laughs. During the "hall monitor pass" as I call it, I use my admin tools to fly around the map, check on player bases for AoGM, any objects that need to be deleted, visit the largest hotspots of players and sometimes even do a mini-event by spawning in hordes of zombies for players to have fun with.

It kind of turned out to be popular as during the first stream I peaked at around 60+ viewers and I received multiple requests to keep it going. Might as well get that Twitch affiliate status and a cool Presidente emote 😄 Even Presidente can be a famous streamer!

I have linked my Twitch below, make sure to follow me to get a notification when I stream, as the streams may be quite irregular and unscheduled.

Since I am very new to streaming, I thank everyone watching who keep up with my technical and mental difficulties when I attempt to navigate the map. 😄 

Next stream is planned this afternoon, around 16:00 server time, but after that, who knows.

Wait, we can stream doing events? I've been doing this all wrong! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 minute ago, Zanaan said:

I never said "we"? 😄

Lmfao, the wolves. "GOD IS ANGRY" Had me dying.

Just now, Joah said:

Lmfao, the wolves. "GOD IS ANGRY" Had me dying.

My favorite, not sure if it's happened to Roland yet, is having people turn to the sky and yell 'Is that all you've got?"... let me tell you, that is historically a terrible thing to say if you value your life.

1 minute ago, Roland said:

I never said "we"? 😄

Boo!

Enjoyed the stream yesterday, would love for you to showcase this more. In 4 hours time we'll be having a party, maybe you should tune in 😉 

1 minute ago, Zanaan said:

My favorite, not sure if it's happened to Roland yet, is having people turn to the sky and yell 'Is that all you've got?"... let me tell you, that is historically a terrible thing to say if you value your life.

Boo!

Onyx messed with some of my guys while they were on their way to Severograde and one of my mafia boys said. "IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR WORKING WITH MUSLIMS!!!!" I have not laughed so hard in so long.

8 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

7 minutes ago, Roland said:

I never said "we"? 😄

Get a viewpoint on Twitch from God, and one from boots-on-the-ground.

24 minutes ago, Roland said:

- snip -

You'd think he'd know the map being owner of a dayz server. 🤔

Spawn wolves and zombies and I might give you a follow. 

Been watching it, quite the enjoyable and friendly stream. 

Absolutely loved the stream, got a good few laughs out of it, definitely keep it going!

The guy unknowingly doing the duct tape glitch to the server owner and 60 other people watching was a highlight.

Also shows everyone the different sort of RP that goes on.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Absolutely loved the stream, got a good few laughs out of it, definitely keep it going!

The guy unknowingly doing the duct tape glitch to the server owner and 60 other people watching was a highlight.

Also shows everyone the different sort of RP that goes on.

Oh please tell me he did what I do and shamed him in a kick message.

been watching bought stream enjoyed it quit a bit keep it up 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Oh please tell me he did what I do and shamed him in a kick message.

Unfortunately not 

Rolle should of been creative and spawned in a zombie hoard while he had tied himself up, that would be something to see.

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

10/10 would watch Overlord-Actual stream again and punish the non-believers. Zombie Wolves when, @Roland?

Presidente is always watching... always... watching...

The hoard in Krasnostav this morning was pretty neat. Rip my 308.

5 hours ago, Joah said:

Onyx messed with some of my guys while they were on their way to Severograde and one of my mafia boys said. "IS THIS WHAT I GET FOR WORKING WITH MUSLIMS!!!!" I have not laughed so hard in so long.

It was a good time. I felt bad when they started booking it and almost got fucked 😂

Plis gib streamer mod privs Roland. 

Pretty cool stream tonight, I'm starting to like S2 more and more 🙂

You've already passed my followers count. Feels bad man. Honestly you might skip affiliate and get approved for partner if this keeps up.

@Roland

Wait a god damn minute! So it was you that was trying to murder me and the others with your horde of infected!

This video is from February 3rd, 2019. Watch from 1:26, if you wish. 

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Pretty cool stream tonight, I'm starting to like S2 more and more 🙂

S2 is where the STORYLINE RP is at, but shhh everyone thinks it's just gearRP going on while on S2.