Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 18:19
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Appeal for Ban

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: So this ban is very unfair, the report showed that I did not combat log, nor did I ghost. There was no initiation so there was nothing forcing me to stay. Whether it was a "hostile" RP situation or a friendly one, I would have had to leave due to IRL (in real life) things I had to do.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I had to leave for fathers day because I had plans with my dad to go out. I ended up not going due to being called into the "Helpdesk" by the people who were accusing me of combat logging, and I needed to deal with this situation. So that's why you'll see that I logged back on after the discord call. Like I said, I had to go regardless of it being a negative or positive situation. I would have stayed if I had been initiated on, but like the report says, I did not get initiated on. So I feel that it is very unfair that just because these people are upset that they didn't "get me" at that moment, and I had to go due to IRL things that I'm being punished for it. I'd understand if I logged after being initiated on, but that would be combat logging as well. If I'm not allowed to attend to IRL things because they wanted to "talk" to me, AKA kill me like they did today then I don't see how anyone see's that that is fair in anyway.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd really like this ban to be taken away so I can continue to enjoy myself and not have to worry about IRL things getting me banned in the future. 

What could you have done better?: I guess the only thing I could have done better was to type, "//I have to go attend to IRL things" in the chat, and I will do so next time a situation like this starts to happen.

Edited by ImNovaaa
Did not have correct format

Greetings, 

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it. You went into the base to drop off some things and then had to go so you logged off. You were not in a hostile situation however people were trying to roleplay with you before hand. Instead of logging in front of them, you gave an IC excuse which was good. It is not your fault that you had to go but the other people around were trying to roleplay with you before you went inside cutting their roleplay short. You did make an excuse IC and you did not log right in front of them. We do not see the badrp. In the future however, please ask using //ooc to log to make sure you do not cut the roleplay short for them.

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Signed by myself with notes