Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 07:47
Sign in to follow this  
alexro

Blue screen cause of dayz

Recommended Posts

I keep on getting blue screen only when i play like 1hour of dayz, i even reinstalled my windows cause i thought maybe that will fix it. any ideas how to fix this issue?

http://prntscr.com/o4zqmn

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, alexro said:

I keep on getting blue screen only when i play like 1hour of dayz, i even reinstalled my windows cause i thought maybe that will fix it. any ideas how to fix this issue?

http://prntscr.com/o4zqmn

 

Thats a Battle Eye .sys file, its probably something else running thats causing it to trip... But I have no idea why its blue-screening you? I'll sift through more when I'm home this evening if someone else doesn't have an answer for you.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Rover said:

Thats a Battle Eye .sys file, its probably something else running thats causing it to trip... But I have no idea why its blue-screening you? I'll sift through more when I'm home this evening if someone else doesn't have an answer for you.

Thank you. I'm waiting for a fix.

Share this post


Link to post

Off the top of my head, since you have 118 hours in the game so you obviously have been playing a while...

 

Any new programs or new things you leave running while you play DayZ? Try closing out of as many programs as possible. This is just a guess.

Share this post


Link to post

Typically, when it comes to BSoDs, the best thing you can do is give the error message it returns a Google search.  I found this guide that walks you through troubleshooting for this specific BSoD error.  I also found that BEDaisy.sys failing is pretty common, but I've yet to find a fix.  I'll update this post if I do.

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap-on-windows-10.html

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/21/2019 at 9:41 PM, Rover said:

Off the top of my head, since you have 118 hours in the game so you obviously have been playing a while...

 

Any new programs or new things you leave running while you play DayZ? Try closing out of as many programs as possible. This is just a guess.

No, i reinstalled my windows and i do still get blue screen. Idk what to do.

 

On 6/21/2019 at 9:46 PM, Peril said:

Typically, when it comes to BSoDs, the best thing you can do is give the error message it returns a Google search.  I found this guide that walks you through troubleshooting for this specific BSoD error.  I also found that BEDaisy.sys failing is pretty common, but I've yet to find a fix.  I'll update this post if I do.

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/fix-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap-on-windows-10.html

 I do have all drivers up and a new windows with all updates so.. 

Still getting blue screens

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...