Sign in to follow this  
alexro

S1: Bad RP in NW Airfield - 2019-06-21. 17:27

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 NW Airfield at tents

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): ~ 17:27 . 2019-06-21

Your in game name: Vlad Borcea

Names of allies involved: - 

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, the logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://prnt.sc/o4z7bx

Detailed description of the events: I came to the tents at the NW airfield to check for some loot (ammo specificaly) and there was a guy already there shooting infected, didnt get the name, he was a german officer or something like that. After i asked him what he does this other guy came that i have ran into like 5 minutes ago and was friendly towards me and we exchanged some goods. The german guy left and after 30-60 seconds i say to the friendly guy to take care and maybe i will see him around again but not just 10 seconds later i hear a loud "Put your hands up" at this point i was just about to enter a tent and then one of the 2 guys shoot me like 2-3 times, bleeding x3 and some ruined stuff on me. I comply with him saying to put my hands up. Saw the 2 guys and came towards me and the friendly guy. They said to us to strip naked and stay with our hands up. I again comply. They take a look around our stuff, put us in the nearby tent and said that its not personal, they've gagged the friendly guy, looked around for 10 more seconds and left, told us to count to 100 and we can take our stuff back. From my POV this looked as an BAD RP since they've had a poor initiation and robbed only for gear and didnt RP a situation.

Edited by alexro

Hello. I was that german police officer you met at the tents. i was already finished looting everything i wanted so i planned not to stick around. But just to your information, This happened on Server 1.

1 minute ago, Quantum said:

Hello. I was that german police officer you met at the tents. i was already finished looting everything i wanted so i planned not to stick around. But just to your information, This happened on Server 1.

Yes i thought so but could not confirm it. my parameters for the launcher is "s2.dayzrp.com" idk how i ended up in server 1. Thank you.

My POV: My ingame name is Johnny Foster and i was one of the people who initiated on these guys. I saw some people at the tents so @JackThyGreat and I thought that this guys might be the ones that robbed us on Vybor Industrial area a while ago (we were going along with the story that we were looking for the guys and that we wanted our honor back) Although it is said that i shot the guy, i had the bug that when you raise your gun after tabbing back in to the game your guns just shoots. I really didnt mean to shoot the guy. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DenKserw said:

My POV: My ingame name is Johnny Foster and i was one of the people who initiated on these guys. I saw some people at the tents so @JackThyGreat and I thought that this guys might be the ones that robbed us on Vybor Industrial area a while ago (we were going along with the story that we were looking for the guys and that we wanted our honor back) Although it is said that i shot the guy, i had the bug that when you raise your gun after tabbing back in to the game your guns just shoots. I really didnt mean to shoot the guy. 

I would like to point out that nowhere in this situation that story was brought up and we we're not asked if we we're the people that robbed them. They tried to find the 3rd guy, the policeman to rob him too along side us, but he left prior as i said.

I would like to point out too that they must have heard me saying to the friendly guy that i would leave and wish him luck that being the point when they initiated, so there is no reason to think that i was one of the guys that robbed them since i didnt even known the friendly guy and i was alone.

Edited by alexro

Posted (edited)

My POV We were sitting behind some sandbags and we did not hear anything.(we thought that you were with the officer) We asked you to put your hands up and take your clothes off(we did not think of asking if you were the ones who robbed us). We looked thru your stuff unloaded your guns so you don't try to shoot us as we leave. After i took some FNX mags that one of them had. We then told them to count to 100 and we left. End of story. We had a story and we had reason to rob you we did think that the role play could be better due to the fact that i the guy in Cowboy hat was a little annoyed(so not my best preformance) sorry if we caused any bad memories for you and i hope you can understand.

Edited by JackThyGreat

@JackThyGreat and @DenKserw do either of you have video of the situation reported?

Chat Logs:

17:27:33 | Chat("Vlad Borcea"): //dont haev the button set up
17:32:16 | Chat("Vlad Borcea"): //im gonna go ask and admin on discord to see if robbing for gear is allowed
17:32:19 | Chat("Vlad Borcea"): //goes i know its not.

Connection Logs:

16:30:36 | Player "Vlad Borcea" is connected
17:46:18 | Player "Vlad Borcea" has been disconnected
18:07:25 | Player "Vlad Borcea" is connected
18:08:06 | Player "Vlad Borcea" has been disconnected
18:14:46 | Player "Vlad Borcea" is connected
18:25:56 | Player "Vlad Borcea" has been disconnected
18:37:47 | Player "Vlad Borcea" is connected
19:03:17 | Player "Vlad Borcea" has been disconnected

16:05:24 | Player "Friedrich Herrman" is connected
17:08:51 | Player "Friedrich Herrman" has been disconnected
17:11:58 | Player "Friedrich Herrman" is connected
17:35:09 | Player "Friedrich Herrman" has been disconnected

17:13:39 | Player "John Foster" is connected
18:42:30 | Player "John Foster" has been disconnected

17:13:04 | Player "Jack Churchil" is connected
17:14:21 | Player "Jack Churchil" has been disconnected
17:14:33 | Player "Jack Churchil" is connected
17:33:10 | Player "Jack Churchil" has been disconnected
17:40:30 | Player "Jack Churchil" is connected
18:43:26 | Player "Jack Churchil" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@alexro - Vlad Borcea | POSTED

@Quantum - Friedrich Herrman | POSTED

@DenKserw - John Foster | POSTED

@JackThyGreat - Jack Churchil | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

@Quantum Please provide your full written POV. You will have 24 hours before you are Temp Banned.

As i already pointed out i was ontop one of those guarding towers shooting zombies when i saw two guys approaching me. one of these guys was @alexro. since he didnt look like a threat i approached him and we had smalltalk. We didnt speak very long. Anyways after i met @alexro and the other unnamed dude i started walking away from the tents because i didnt need anymore loot. I neither saw @DenKserw or @JackThyGreat approaching. As to the  encounter i do not know what happened since i was already in the forest to the east of the tents. I only heard shots coming from the the tents and accelerated my movment away from the NWAF. @Randy By the way i was not the guy who was robbed together with @alexro so you might need to check the coordinats to get his name so he also can post his POV in here.

Summary:

@alexro was casually scavenging at NWAF, when he was approached by @Quantum and they had a casual conversation that seemed to last just a few minutes before they parted ways. @Quantum never saw @DenKserw or @JackThyGreat but they manage to slip by and initiate on @alexro and another individual, the RP provided based on POV's was apparently minimal and mostly because @DenKserw and @JackThyGreat were more focused on disarming and taking their items as they stripped @alexro of all his gear.

Based on @DenKserw and @JackThyGreat's POVs, they state that they believed @alexro to be the guy who had held them up earlier but this wasn't the case, and therefor a wrongful and quick robbery.

Due to their being little to no roleplay provided, they were stripped fully and then sent on their way. @JackThyGreat and @DenKserw you will be guilty of Bad RP. Now given that it is a known glitch, we are willing to give @DenKserw the benefit of the doubt and not apply that into the equation of punishments. Attempted Invalid Kill will remain inconclusive.

Rulebreak(s):

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

• As an attacker you may NOT:
    • Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
    • Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

In the future, @DenKserw and @JackThyGreat , I highly advise you both read up on the rules regarding initiating and hostilities. Remember that this is a roleplay server and not a whitelist server with rules. There is an expected playstyle to be had on the server. If you were held up prior and believe you found the same guy, have a bit of conversation with them to confirm next time before initiating immediately. Also; Do not strip anyone down to being completely naked as this is not a realistic RP situation and can be taken as trolling.

@alexro - Please make sure you record for future encounters.

Verdict:

@DenKserw - Bad RP | Guilty - 5 Day ban, 10 Warning points
Attempted Invalid Kill | Inconclusive

@JackThyGreat - Bad RP | Guilty - 5 Day ban, 10 Warning points

Signed by: @Mademoiselle, @Derek Steel, @Kase