Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 12:06
Sign in to follow this  
SmashingWB

S2- Double RDM- Severograd Area

Server and location: S2 Severograd Area

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): ~01:00 and ~0:2:00 Server Time (These were two incidents which we believe may have been commit by the same person)

Your in game name: Daniel Barnett

Names of allies involved: @Mouse @GalloWB @Bravo343 and a few other Roses/friends of the Roses

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, the logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Everyone had been making their way West because we had business in the Severograd area. I logged in and began making my way in that direction as well. Before I arrived, just as I got on the outskirts of Severograd, I heard over the radio that @Bravo343 was shot in the head by a sniper without provocation and so everyone immediately scrambled to find the killer and to avoid a bullet to the head. A couple of us included myself put an ooc stamp in text to assist in finding the time.  After raptor packing the town North of Severograd, the woods, and the summer camp, we decided the killer had fled and that we should be safe in town. We took our friend's "body" into the hospital and waited for him to "wake up" while we RP'd both internally and with a couple of individuals that came through town. We received word that a group which we had a contract to protect was being attacked which is when we all started to leave to the South West. After crossing the railroad tracks @GalloWB and @Mouse came under fire from a sniper a good 100m away in a tree line. It is presumed this was the same sniper that fired on us before. @GalloWB was killed in the attack and @Mouse was injured. I saw the tracers and followed them back to the source where I returned fire. We were pretty upset at the whole situation considering this was the second time that night one of our friends had been killed. I dove for cover and hit my Shadowplay button however it only saved for the amount of time provieded. Whilst in the hospital I had been tweaking my Shadowplay settings because I had noticed in the first incident when I had attempted to use shadow play as well, it didn't work. (Probably would help if it was actually on. Nvidia driver updates are so annoying.)

Name: Fred Dimock

Detailed Description of Events: I had gone with @Mouse @SmashingWB and @GalloWB to Severo to see if we couldn't find some people before we helped out some friends with another group, and having an hour or so to wait for them to show up in severo we stuck around and looked for pretty much anyone. While there we found someone put a gate up to block entrance to a house and were fucking with it, I was trying to see over it, when I heard the crack of a round and saw my body drop, then the You Are Dead screen.  I respawned and went back, knowing this was RDM and that as long as I RPd it out right it would be fine to grab my stuff and leave. Just as I got there @GalloWB was shot, and I heard it over the radio, so I just ran up, got my stuff when the server crashed, relogged, gathered what I could and left with @Mouse and @SmashingWB

Posted (edited)

Now, lemme clarify things from my perspective. And what exactly happened, now it all started at Devil's Castle, I sure you guys remember approaching us and you were definitely looking for us. Luckily you guys didn't recognize us, so what we did was we immediately left after you guys bounced, around 30 minutes to maybe an hour later or so I hear that two of our friends in Severograd that were inside their base were being raided by maybe at least two of your guys. Apparently, you guys got into a hostile engagement with them, and since I recently had rped with them I had defender rights on you, we were all talking over the radio so what we did was me and someone else went up there. And I started engaging you, you were in the territory of our friends, and you decided to cause issues and getting away with it would be that simple. So to send a message, I shot Brandon. I can understand however why you'd think this might be RDM, I came out of nowhere so I'm not blaming you guys. I think those friends of mine will be able to give their perspective at a later time once they're online. I'm not sure about those other people that might have died, I only shot one of your men and then left.

Edited by Mr Fantastic

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Mr Fantastic said:

Now, lemme clarify things from my perspective. And what exactly happened, now it all started at Devil's Castle, I sure you guys remember approaching us and you were definitely looking for us. Luckily you guys didn't recognize us, so what we did was we immediately left after you guys bounced, around 30 minutes to maybe an hour later or so I hear that two of our friends in Severograd that were inside their base were being raided by maybe at least two of your guys. Apparently, you guys got into a firefight with them, and since I recently had rped with them I had defender rights on you, we were all talking over the radio so what we did was me and someone else went up there. And I started engaging you, you were in the territory of our friends, and you decided to cause issues and getting away with it would be that simple. So to send a message, I shot Brandon. I can understand however why you'd think this might be RDM, I came out of nowhere so I'm not blaming you guys. I think those friends of mine will be able to give their perspective at a later time once they're online.

Even when raiding a base you still must initiate or its RDM. We were in no firefight up to this point.

Anyways,

Brandon Terrano POV:

So i'll start at Devils I guess, we met two individuals and asked if they knew Quinn or lived in Severo, they said no, so we moved on into Severograd. Once there we continued looking asking another true gentleman whos name I've forgotten, and he also said he did not know any of the individuals. Up next, we trying ladder tactics into a base, and @Bravo343 is RDMed. Mouse //Timestamped the exact time. We chase the RDMer and lose him. I log to eat and come back. Then, we move on to Toymaker camp because Mafia boys were attacking. That is when a tracer flew over my head, and then INTO my head.

I digress back to what @Mr Fantastic said, you MUST always initiate. Whether someone is raiding a base or not, even if they are actively hunting you, to kill them you MUST initiate. I hope this report does not cause any bad blood, loss of interest in the community or lengthy bans. But I sincerely hope that if you are given a conciquence you learn from the experience.

Thank you.

Edit: Also, you are not in an official group. You have no defender rights. Even if you were, there was no firefight. At all.

Edited by GalloWB

2 minutes ago, GalloWB said:

Even when raiding a base you still must initiate or its RDM. We were in no firefight up to this point.

Anyways,

Brandon Terrano POV:

So i'll start at Devils I guess, we met two individuals and asked if they knew Quinn or lived in Severo, they said no, so we moved on into Severograd. Once there we continued looking asking another true gentleman whos name I've forgotten, and he also said he did not know any of the individuals. Up next, we trying ladder tactics into a base, and @Bravo343 is RDMed. Mouse //Timestamped the exact time. We chase the RDMer and lose him. I log to eat and come back. Then, we move on to Toymaker camp because Mafia boys were attacking. That is when a tracer flew over my head, and then INTO my head.

I digress back to what @Mr Fantastic said, you MUST always initiate. Whether someone is raiding a base or not, even if they are actively hunting you, to kill them you MUST initiate. I hope this report does not cause any bad blood, loss of interest in the community or lengthy bans. But I sincerely hope that if you are given a conciquence you learn from the experience.

Thank you.

Edit: Also, you are not in an official group. You have no defender rights. Even if you were, there was no firefight. At all.

Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members.

According to the rules I don't need to be apart of an approved group, people I've recently rped with are enough to be able to receive defender rights. You initiated on one of my guys is what I heard, so that's why I engaged you.

I can't seem to quote on my phone at the moment so I'll just @Mr Fantastic.

maybe the rules have changed, I'm not 100% sure that's what I was told. Regardless, we initiated on no one. It was still RDM, and this is why you must always ID people to avoid these issues.

Just now, GalloWB said:

I can't seem to quote on my phone at the moment so I'll just @Mr Fantastic.

maybe the rules have changed, I'm not 100% sure that's what I was told. Regardless, we initiated on no one. It was still RDM, and this is why you must always ID people to avoid these issues.

Hey look pal, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I simply got told that your guys were breaking into a base, and that my friends apparently shot one of your guys while doing so, after they were in hiding I came up on ya. If I did do a mistake here then I am really sorry, I'll let the staff decide what they wanna do as keeping this up back and forth won't get us anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Fantastic said:

Hey look pal, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I simply got told that your guys were breaking into a base, and that my friends apparently shot one of your guys while doing so, after they were in hiding I came up on ya. If I did do a mistake here then I am really sorry, I'll let the staff decide what they wanna do as keeping this up back and forth won't get us anywhere. 

, h no worries. I respect the apology it's a commody nowadays. As I said, this report has no malisious intent. It is only to help you learn if you did something wrong which seemingly to us atleast, we were RDMed.

Thank you and I hope there is less misunderstanding in the future.

@Mr Fantastic As I understand it, the act of destroying a wall or other part of a base is not in and of itself a hostile action, especially considering that it was placed in a very public town and no one responded when talked to. You still must initiate on someone breaking into your base before gaining rights to kill them. This would invalidate your friends kill rights. Then, on a separate note, your friends were never subject to a hostile action nor did we ever initiate meaning you never had rights. You’re right however that a back and forth will get us no where. I’ll refrain from posting until staff calls me back in.

2 minutes ago, SmashingWB said:

@Mr Fantastic As I understand it, the act of destroying a wall or other part of a base is not in and of itself a hostile action, especially considering that it was placed in a very public town and no one responded when talked to. You still must initiate on someone breaking into your base before gaining rights to kill them. This would invalidate your friends kill rights. Then, on a separate note, your friends were never subject to a hostile action nor did we ever initiate meaning you never had rights. You’re right however that a back and forth will get us no where. I’ll refrain from posting until staff calls me back in.

I think you guys got me wrong here, I wasn't any of the guys inside the base. I was the sniper, the people in the base were my friends who told me that they got into a shootout with you. And you being the aggressors caused them to get defender rights, and they shared it with me. I think you'd need to talk to the guys that were actually in the base. Since it started there really.

20 minutes ago, Mr Fantastic said:

I think you guys got me wrong here, I wasn't any of the guys inside the base. I was the sniper, the people in the base were my friends who told me that they got into a shootout with you. And you being the aggressors caused them to get defender rights, and they shared it with me. I think you'd need to talk to the guys that were actually in the base. Since it started there really.

You are right there, do you have names by any chance and can you @ them to involve them in the report?

34 minutes ago, Mr Fantastic said:

When was the last time you were actively roleplaying with these friends ingame?

Just now, Zanaan said:

When was the last time you were actively roleplaying with these friends ingame?

Well, before the incident happened I was basically chilling in Severograd while it was all calm and the server pop was more or less just average. I gave them a car and stuff, traded with them and I already knew them from that point on.  Later we kept talking on radio and when I found my buddy near Devil's Castle we even were communicating Icly. So pretty much all the way before the incident until it ended really. 

Posted (edited)

Hello people, I'm the guy who shot @Bravo343 with the M70. I'll explain what happened:

Me and my friend @Lord_Porco were around Severograd scavenging for supplies and such. We were talking to another guy at the Police Station when we heard shots towards our base and we decided to take a look at our area to check it's safety and to make sure none was trying something on it. We came to the inside of the Hospital and stayed there to watch and get cover, as you all know many shots were being fired around (you guys did it I suppose). So, one of you run into the hospital and came across us. You all started to ask us about Quinn and Sergey, and at that moment we recognized you as Black Roses, because Vito told us about your people earlier and you were hostile to Severograd. I was the guy who spoke to you at the hospital and I lied every answer I gave to you because I knew if you guys find out that I lived in Severograd I'll be killed or taken as hostage. So, me and my friend decided to watch you guys attempting to break in. Well, you guys were around 5 people infront of our house and I decided to shoot you and go hide. So I did it along with my friend.
When we were hidden, I contacted Sergey and Vito via radio and told them about the situation. They decided to make a plan to take us out of Severograd. So, as we are friends and they decided to help us at Severograd, they earned the Defender Rights with us, don't they?
So, about the guy I killed at our gate, we had interaction before (at the hospital) and I did that to avoid you guys breaking in.

Edit:  I shot because I saw by the sniper scope that one of you were trying to open the code lock. That's a hostile situation indeed.

Edited by alkal0id

6 minutes ago, alkal0id said:

Hello people, I'm the guy who shot @Bravo343 with the M70. I'll explain what happened:

Me and my friend @Lord_Porco were around Severograd scavenging for supplies and such. We were talking to another guy at the Police Station when we heard shots towards our base and we decided to take a look at our area to check it's safety and to make sure none was trying something on it. We came to the inside of the Hospital and stayed there to watch and get cover, as you all know many shots were being fired around (you guys did it I suppose). So, one of you run into the hospital and came across us. You all started to ask us about Quinn and Sergey, and at that moment we recognized you as Black Roses, because Vito told us about your people earlier and you were hostile to Severograd. I was the guy who spoke to you at the hospital and I lied every answer I gave to you because I knew if you guys find out that I lived in Severograd I'll be killed or taken as hostage. So, me and my friend decided to watch you guys attempting to break in. Well, you guys were around 5 people infront of our house and I decided to shoot you and go hide. So I did it along with my friend.
When we were hidden, I contacted Sergey and Vito via radio and told them about the situation. They decided to make a plan to take us out of Severograd. So, as we are friends and they decided to help us at Severograd, they earned the Defender Rights with us, don't they?
So, about the guy I killed at our gate, we had interaction before (at the hospital) and I did that to avoid you guys breaking in.

I must reiterate you have no defender rights as you must initiate even if someone is breaking into your base. However, I await the staff response. Thank you for the reply. Hostilities or mean words does not equL an initiation on our end... Not that we were hostile at all, really.

@GalloWB, were you and the rest of the roses that broke into the base made aware of the owners of the base being present during or before the break in?

Just now, Zanaan said:

@GalloWB, were you and the rest of the roses that broke into the base made aware of the owners of the base being present during or before the break in?

We were not aware, and we never actually made it inside. We kinda stacked, realised it was to hard, then gave up. Then Bravo was RDMed

Just now, GalloWB said:

We were not aware, and we never actually made it inside. We kinda stacked, realised it was to hard, then gave up. Then Bravo was RDMed

hey man, sorry but after the situation, me and @alkal0id went back to the base and we saw that the code lock had changed, so tha prove that you guy had break our base.

And before that, at the hospital we saw 3 of your friends trying to jump throw the fence.

Have a nice day people 😄

1 minute ago, Lord_Porco said:

hey man, sorry but after the situation, me and @alkal0id went back to the base and we saw that the code lock had changed, so tha prove that you guy had break our base.

And before that, at the hospital we saw 3 of your friends trying to jump throw the fence.

Have a nice day people 😄

We did not get in. We tried to get it. And gave up. A change of the lock does not change anything. Not like we locked the door on our way out. And again, does not permit kill rights. Still must initiate.

The initiate was made at the hospital when I LIED about the people that you were looking for... We were outnumbered (about 2x5), how could we initiate by saying the truth if that was a risk to our lives?

Just now, alkal0id said:

The initiate was made at the hospital when I LIED about the people that you were looking for... We were outnumbered (about 2x5), how could we initiate by saying the truth if that was a risk to our lives?

That.. is not an ititiation. You lying about who you are doesn't prompt it. An initiation is a clearly made hostile action. You never said hands up or die. All initiations must start with something of the sorts. Not saying whatever your name is and lying, then running to the woods and shooting.

Alright, enough back and forth. Only post if you have something new and relevant to add (such as video evidence) or if called in by staff

41 minutes ago, GalloWB said:

That.. is not an ititiation. You lying about who you are doesn't prompt it. An initiation is a clearly made hostile action. You never said hands up or die. All initiations must start with something of the sorts. Not saying whatever your name is and lying, then running to the woods and shooting.

So, let's think about, in a situation a group of guys trying to break inside your house isn't a hostile action, because if is not, the rules must be reviewed, imagine you coming to your home and you see 4 guys trying to get in, what you would think?

so @Zanaan what do you think about that?

-User was cautioned for this post-

Imma just throw my POV.

Bobby Kalo POV: We just chilling in severograd, and we meet two guys who seem like nobody. They leave and we begin to break into this house that has been walled off. After a little while, @Bravo343 gets shot and we quikly go look for them. We did not find them so after like 45 mins to an hour we leave to the southern fields of severograd. We leave as another guy like 80 meters away opens fire and kills @GalloWB.

Hello this is Vex or Sergey I was with the attacker who killed Brandon, My POV, Me and Vito got radioed by our Brazilian friends in Severograd who said they were getting robbed by you guys, since we were in the location of serverograd we went to help. after that me and vito straight away went to help. we were only defending our friends who were getting robbed. I never shot a bullet but simply spotted for my friend, that's when he told me to run that he was going to take out Brandon since we heard on the radio that they were robbing our friends, I believed breaking into a base or trying to is a hostile action, so the actions we had committed on the black roses was justified in that regard.