Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 20:04
Sign in to follow this  
Bishop

Arma 3 Contact - Opinions?

Posted (edited)

I don't know if all or any of you will know about this, but there was a Sandbox Trailer dropped for Arma 3 Contact around 19 hours ago.

Trailer: 

I was wondering what everyone's first thoughts on it are? Looks promising and interesting to me!

Livonia is looking like a beautiful map as well!

Edited by abyss
Added website link

Looks great

Posted (edited)

It was only a matter of time before ArmA started dealing in aliens (ArmA IV set in space confirmed). Looking forward to the DLC and the usual Bohemia hilarity that comes with it. Also all those delicious new assets.

Edited by Kenyi

7 minutes ago, Kenyi said:

It was only a matter of time before ArmA started dealing in aliens (ArmA IV set in space confirmed). Looking forward to the DLC and the usual Bohemia hilarity that comes with it. Also all those delicious new assets.

From mil-sims to zombie survival to intergalactic excursions, is there anything they wont try?

To be honest, given Arma 3's physics engine I dread to see how physics in outer space would work.

image.png.d96209a2a7ec082c75128ccba6088828.png

@Roland make it happen, 

I have to say I do like this, the whole idea and what they have in the making. 

4 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

@Roland make it happen

Arma 3 ContactRP confirmed?

Looks interesting, the price on steam isn't too bad either. But will probably wait for a couple of reviews before picking up a DLC for arma 3

It's refreshing to see that Bohemia is returning to parodying world politics. 

ArmA 3 has felt too fictional until now. 

This actually looks really good and the price isn't too high either, might have to cop.

You can get hands on with the DLC on the dev build. The map is by far my favorite of any released, official and mod. It uses assets from DayZ SA as well, including new trees and even it's own custom buildings not seen before. It's shaping up to be a hell of a DLC.

5 minutes ago, -Chow- said:

You can get hands on with the DLC on the dev build. The map is by far my favorite of any released, official and mod. It uses assets from DayZ SA as well, including new trees and even it's own custom buildings not seen before. It's shaping up to be a hell of a DLC.

I'm sold already but I'll definitely try and check out the dev build at some point!

One day ❤️