Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 10:07
Sign in to follow this  
HaroldGains

S1: RDM - 26/06/2019 23:00

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 in polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  11pm est (sorry i dont know how to get server time)

Your in game name: Harry Abrams

Names of allies involved:

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:

This guy was in poloski talking smack to everybody and saying that he was going to kill everybody... when I talked smack back to him and raised my sword to my chest -like he asked me to- he just shot me in the chest for no reason...

Edited by HaroldGains

Shroud POV: So i was in Cernaya with chilling out talking to people when all of a sudden the OP comes at me with his sword snickering and aiming the sword at my head saying little insults as he goes, after he does that he goes behind me with wire and tries to tie me up(This is why i killed him along with the trolling, invalid initiation and all), he then runs back to the home of the yellow armbands, and comes back doing the same shit waving a sword and a hacksaw at me, also aiming his weapon at me, so i kill the man for trying to tie me up and for some reason am shot by the wolf-pack who this man is not involved with, not sure why that happened.

a few things i would like to point out

-I did not come into town saying i was going to kill everybody, this is a blatant lie on your part and people there can back me up

-you were killed for trying to tie me up, giving me KOS rights on you

I would also like to counter report for TrollRP and Baiting as all the man did was circle around me with his sword and gun in hand calling me a crackhead and multiple other insults clearly trying to get me to initiate on him as well as just pretty blatantly trolling with his behavior, considering his snicker of happiness at the end of his own video.

Also @HaroldGains where is the rest of your video, because i highly doubt you just recorded 1 minute 18 seconds of the incident

if the OP would like to talk out the report i am more than happy to do so.

We rolled up into town undercover so i watched most of this unfold, at first when Shroud showed up they thought he was some other person who came into town so they kept calling Shroud a crackhead and a tweaker. Then Harold pulls out wire and tries to handcuff Shroud infront of everyone then he ran away and then came back running around making weird noises. The Rp that Harold was providing made no sense to me whatever and felt on the trolly side honestly. Shroud then told him to stop and when he kept running around he got killed. Then the Wolves also shot Shroud.

@HaroldGains - I see the footage was cut down to 1:18, is there a longer video in your computer? If so, please provide it.

@Shroud @Apollo - Do either of you have any video evidence for your POV?

Posted (edited)
Just now, HaroldGains said:

@Shroudwe can talk it out on discord tomorrow if you'd like. 

i'm available now if ya like

Just now, Kase said:

@HaroldGains - I see the footage was cut down to 1:18, is there a longer video in your computer? If so, please provide it.

I'll check if i have vid, can't remember

Edited by Shroud

Just now, HaroldGains said:

@Shroudwhats ur discord

DayzRP discord room  2

3 minutes ago, Kase said:

Nope shadowplay wasnt working

Posted (edited)

POV: Nvm they talked it out

those the only two I got sadly but you get the idea

Edited by Nik

Posted (edited)

Me and my guys are good with closing, we discussed the report in Discord

Edited by Shroud

Glad to see you guys talk it out

Report Closed

signed by @Xehara @Kase and @Derek Steel