Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 19:21
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Russia dead?

Can I ask how a horde of zombies has managed to move through Russia and East Asia?

Spoiler

Your radio crackles to life, a rough sounding voice plays over the channels "This is Captain Stepanov of the 502nd Rozviduvalʹna Rota. This message is a warning to those of you close to the Northern Border. The reports and rumors of a 'horde' moving across Russia from East Asia are confirmed. Expect increased Infected presence over the next few months as the horde draws closer. It is unknown at this time whether or not Russia will attempt to intervene with the horde. Be on Alert. Stepanov Out."

@Major @Phatal This one is for you boys. 

I've explained it to myself as the horde travelling mostly through Siberia, where there is few to no people, and probably unwillingness from Russia's side to fight the horde, but I ain't an LM.

On 6/20/2019 at 10:01 PM, Eagle said:

Can I ask how a horde of zombies has managed to move through Russia and East Asia?

Reveal hidden contents

Your radio crackles to life, a rough sounding voice plays over the channels "This is Captain Stepanov of the 502nd Rozviduvalʹna Rota. This message is a warning to those of you close to the Northern Border. The reports and rumors of a 'horde' moving across Russia from East Asia are confirmed. Expect increased Infected presence over the next few months as the horde draws closer. It is unknown at this time whether or not Russia will attempt to intervene with the horde. Be on Alert. Stepanov Out."

Read this

Sign in to follow this