Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:47
Sign in to follow this  
JavaPython

Appeal S2 Ghosting & Griefing

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I needed to provide my POV and clarify that no ghosting or griefing occurred.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I believe the logs posted at the end of the previous thread tell the entire story. Frank built a ladder outside the watchtower attached to the base. Climbing the ladder allowed him to get into the tower and then into the barn. Inside the barn, he found the wire still attached to the fence and a pair of pliers in one of the containers. He then built the gate as shown in the logs. This allowed me, Max, to enter the base through the gate. The logs also show that no ghosting occurred. We took what we could carry and left all containers intact with some items left in them. We have not returned to the base, which can likely be shown in logs. Therefore, any further intrusions or missing items have been by other individuals.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to have my temporary ban lifted.

What could you have done better?: I need to enable notifications for the forum, so that I would have seen the notification from the previous thread.

Greetings Java. The staff have reviewed your appeal and frankly dont see any sign of ghosting to get into the base. Furthermore as you merely took gear you also did not grief the OP, merely raided his base. As such we will accept your appeal. 

//appeal accepted.  Temp ban removed.