Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 05:45
Sign in to follow this  
King

Final warning appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

N/A

Why the verdict is not fair:

It was completely fair. I should have been permanently banned. I have a very deep history of transgressions seeding back to even my first days. While I can happily say that some people have enjoyed my roleplay in the past, respected it even, during the time I was playing full time, I have been permanently banned for 7 months, banstriked 3 times and been involved in a concoction of other mistakes.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:
The other community member involved in the other end of effectively my straight up harassment did not deserve the way I treated them. I don't know how to explain it other than I was in a really bad position in my life. The things I said and were given the first immediate points for were a result of outrageously disrespectful and disgusting comments towards fore-mentioned community member which I truly regret. I have known this other community member since they first day they joined, and the long and fairly close relationship between us had always been a mixed bag of stormy and friendly drama. I really didn't mean what I said. I know this person was in a difficult position in their lives and the way I reciprocated was revolting. I truly regret the words I said over discord to the other party involved.

For the other social failure which lead to me getting a final warning, I broke forum rules and failed to behave properly. I should not have reacted in the way I did on the forums and I am embarrassed I did.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

For the aforementioned community member to understand how deeply deeply sorry I am for the way I treated them and ever. You were there for me through so much before we cut contact 2 years ago, I have treated you poorly and terribly and it is something I will always regret. You are a much better person than I.

While I do wish for my appeal to be put through, the paramount goal of this appeal is to make this statement for the community member involved.

What could you have done better?:

Behave like a normal fucking human being and not talked to other community members in such a derogatory manner and the way I did. Its been embarrassing for me just thinking back to that.  I'd like to think I have grown a little more over this period regarding my maturity, which is why I have decided to appeal today. I hope that I have been seen to have noticeably changed with my attitude in the community, on threads and using discord. I've had great fun playing Minecraft with a few other community members, which I've really enjoyed. I've kept in good contact with other community members and talk to people on the regular, so I'm not out of the loop on DayZ stuff. And while I haven't played much on the servers since last year, I don't believe my time playing DayZ has any particular relevance to this specific appeal since it is more related to my community behaviour rather than my Roleplay in game. The general reason for my immobility in game is partially because of my position on final warning. I really would like to get back into the game and play more, I just feel uncomfortable to do so because I have been out of roleplay for so long now I feel like I may make a mistake and lose this community forever.

Regards,

King.

Edited by Monday

Greetings Monday, the staff team have reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. Since recieving hot final you've shown great improvement in your attitude and have maintained good activity. As such we've decided to accept your appeal. Please make sure however that you do not relapse on behavior as you will not recieve another final warning. 

Appeal accepted, final removed.