Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 22:30
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Blue

Killers, Pyschos, Creeps of Every Kind Needed (And Victims To Kill/Torture)

image.png.5447cc9a1c15293a130f72b81d2a9338.png

Hello everyone!

I am making this thread to try and get people to join up with my character Asher Stephen on all his devilish adventures, whether that means you create a new character or use an existing one.

Asher is a truly vile and terrible human being, but he is also a cunning leader and believes that people of the same mindset should stick together. After all, most people hunt down people that go out of their way to torment other peoples' lives, and safety in numbers is one of the only protections we can get.

I've had a few dynamics in the past that have provided great hostile and torture RP, and we'd always strive for the captive's experience, not on their gear. Providing a huge moment in that character's journey, or a cool and creative end to it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So to sum things up, I'm looking for:

- Characters that have some sort of evil inclination to harm others for personal enjoyment -

- Characters willing to follow Asher as their leader -

- People to play those characters who take them seriously and not just some hostile meme character -

- Victims to either kill or torture. As gruesome and horrible as it is, torture RP can really propel a character's story and add something different to your RP experience -

If you are interested in joining up, or looking to have your character tortured or killed, comment below or send me a PM.

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

Only true person that was true evil and was truly vicious was @Bauglir2011's Gasman. The only character I know on DayZRP that was true Chaotic Evil. Maybe hit him up. 

Edited by Beni

34 minutes ago, Beni said:

Only true person that was true evil and was truly vicious was @Bauglir2011's Gasman. The only character I know on DayZRP that was true Chaotic Evil. Maybe hit him up. 

Thanks man! I'll have to talk to him

One Asher is bad enough 😛

@Mr. Blue you know how much I adore Asher as a character, I'd be so tempted to bench Fae for a little while and join you tbh... 👀
Considering it...

2 minutes ago, Fae said:

One Asher is bad enough 😛

@Mr. Blue you know how much I adore Asher as a character, I'd be so tempted to bench Fae for a little while and join you tbh... 👀
Considering it...

Hey I'm down! PM me about maybe making a new character if you decide, maybe I can help with ideas 😀

Just now, LagIsMyExcuse said:

We may have another group similar to this coming tomorrow.  Hope to run into you! 😁

Sweet! Hope for the same!

Posted (edited)

As much as I would ~love~ to accompany you on your adventures from Hell, I'm afraid I will have to pass this time.

I mean, SOMEONE has to bury your leftovers...

Edited by Dvlinhb

Just now, Dvlinhb said:

As much as I would ~love~ to accompany you on your adventures from Hell, I', afraid I will have to pass this time.

I mean, SOMEONE has to bury your leftovers...

But then who's going to bury yours?? 😉

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue said:

But then who's going to bury yours?? 😉

Oh, don't worry. I don't tend to leave any leftovers behind.

I mean, M o t h e r has to have her fill as well...

Seems like the time to play a killer character is now! Good things I'm already doing so and that Asher and Anthony have reached an understanding...

4 minutes ago, Jman14102 said:

Seems like the time to play a killer character is now! Good things I'm already doing so and that Asher and Anthony have reached an understanding...

That's right 😉

count me in. Ill make a character now, if you have any specific characteristics youre looking for let me know.

image.png.40abdca4b9701dfcb79a5e1b7ccc6add.png

Posted (edited)

Im in a group ATM but maybe in the future?..

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-9045/

Edited by Jackfish

Clyde has autism and is pretty easy to manipulate into being a killer.

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-4824/

If I wasn't so deep into stories with my current character I'd be all for this. Do you know how long you plan on doing this? Because maybe if I'm ready to PK I'll give this a go since I've never played a complete nutjob yet 

5 hours ago, Jackfish said:

Im in a group ATM but maybe in the future?..

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-9045/

Sounds great to me!

2 hours ago, Finn said:

Clyde has autism and is pretty easy to manipulate into being a killer.

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-4824/

I'll PM you in the future about doing this 😀

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

If I wasn't so deep into stories with my current character I'd be all for this. Do you know how long you plan on doing this? Because maybe if I'm ready to PK I'll give this a go since I've never played a complete nutjob yet 

I'm gonna be doing this for as long as I can keep Asher alive haha, the more people I recruit the better chances Asher has of making it

Planning on doing the same, would be good to encounter some like-minded folk.

32 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Planning on doing the same, would be good to encounter some like-minded folk.

For sure!

Interesting

Very tempting, but my character is on the good guy road, for now, wish you the most of luck!

Let's see what you got. No one can out murder me.