Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-10-20, 15:11
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Blue

Where's little Adrianna gone, Bobby?

Recommended Posts

*Asher picks up his radio, a sadistic and twisted look upon his face. He presses down the PTT.*

Spoiler

I have a message for Mr. Bobby Kalo and all involved associates...
I need you to do me a little favor...

*Baby Adrianna cries*

Shut up you little shit!
...

And go to your little sanctuary.
Something, or let me rephrase that...SOMEONE will be waiting there for you.

*Knife slits and blood spills, poor Adrianna suddenly cries no more*
I'd hurry over if I was you.

*Transmission ends as Asher releases the PTT, solemnly passing by the poor, innocent, dead child.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Bobby is sat kneeling at the Grave, under the tree*

"You could have done anything to get to me, to my Roses."

"Yet you came for my Blood, my Babygirl."

*Bobby would hold the radio in his hand, shaking violently*

"I will see you soon."

*Bobby slams his radio down*

Share this post


Link to post

Fae sits against the wall in a small cabin, holding her radio and hands shaking. She glances over at Robbie as he sleeps, tears coating her cheeks and staining her face. She takes a breath, sucking the air through her teeth before pushing the PTT button with more force than necessary. 


"You absolute monster...
How could you...?"
She whispered, as if she couldn't believe what she'd heard. There was a silence, before her voice gained venom, though it still shook. She spoke through gritted teeth.

"
There is nowhere you can run, nowhere you can hide that we won't find you.
Not this time..."

Share this post


Link to post

*Justin presses the PTT*

Your askin for a death sentence you degenerate piece of shit. 

*Pulls the bolt back on his rifle and released it* 

we are gonna have a head on a pike son

*Justin releases the ptt*

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Fae said:

Fae sits against the wall in a small cabin, holding her radio and hands shaking. She glances over at Robbie as he sleeps, tears coating her cheeks and staining her face. She takes a breath, sucking the air through her teeth before pushing the PTT button with more force than necessary. 


"You absolute monster...
How could you...?"
She whispered, as if she couldn't believe what she'd heard. There was a silence, before her voice gained venom, though it still shook. She spoke through gritted teeth.

"
There is nowhere you can run, nowhere you can hide that we won't find you.
Not this time..."

*Asher smirks, and holds down the PTT*

"I beg to differ, Fae.

You of all people know I've been doing this for a very long time, and nobody's got me yet.

You're next."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

7 hours ago, Mouse said:

*Bobby is sat kneeling at the Grave, under the tree*

"You could have done anything to get to me, to my Roses."

"Yet you came for my Blood, my Babygirl."

*Bobby would hold the radio in his hand, shaking violently*

"I will see you soon."

*Bobby slams his radio down*

*Asher holds down the PTT with a sly smile on his face.*

"Yes Bobby, yes we will."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

*Justin presses the PTT*

Your askin for a death sentence you degenerate piece of shit. 

*Pulls the bolt back on his rifle and released it* 

we are gonna have a head on a pike son

*Justin releases the ptt*

*Asher rolls his eyes, then holds down the PTT.*

"Were you here a little over a year ago when I first started doing this publicly?

Or maybe a few months after when I did it again?

And then again?

See a pattern here pal?

You act like this is the first time anyone has threatened to have my head."

*Asher lightly chuckles as he releases the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

*Justin presses the ptt*

And just how many of em had balls to come collect son

*Releases the ptt

*Asher smirks, and holds down the PTT.*

"I'll find out soon enough if you do."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mr. Blue said:

*Asher smirks, and holds down the PTT*

"I beg to differ, Fae.

You of all people know I've been doing this for a very long time, and nobody's got me yet.

You're next."

*Asher releases the PTT.*

Fae was still seated on the floor beside Robbie as he slept, her rifle laying across her lap. She stared at her radio, propped up on the floor in front of her. Her hand wandered to her left arm, pushing up her sleeve to trace over the letters Asher had left carved into her skin all that time ago. For a while, she just sat in silence, listening to Robbie breathe, the sound of infected shuffling in the dark outside. Eventually, she picked up the radio and pushed the PTT, her voice still shaking.

"
How long do you think you can keep this up? How long do you think you can hide? You are bound to slip up... bound to make mistakes...
I hope I'm there when you do...
If it kills me... I don't care...
I'd die happy knowing you couldn't make anyone else suffer..."

Edited by Fae

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mr. Blue said:

*Asher rolls his eyes, then holds down the PTT.*

"Were you here a little over a year ago when I first started doing this publicly?

Or maybe a few months after when I did it again?

And then again?

See a pattern here pal?

You act like this is the first time anyone has threatened to have my head."

*Asher lightly chuckles as he releases the PTT.*

:: After picking up the message on the transceiver Drifter would respond :: 

"But fella, we didn't threaten to take your head. No no... We took some other things. It's a shame Roxxy didn't finish what she started. Could've made a nice jigsaw puzzle out of the pieces. Call it 'how to put the freak-show back together again.' "

"And seeing as we did much worse to your friends and none of them are around to talk about it, I suppose it's about time someone shut your fucking face for good."

"Mr. Kalo, my condolences. If we find him, he's yours."

:: The transmission ends ::

Share this post


Link to post

*PTT.*

"You've done a lot Asher, I won't big dick you but I'd like you to remember.. I killed Ben Khron and was essential to the capture of Wes Carter.. A lot of the people you've hurt were.. You won't get away next time. Hope you anticipated my being around."

*PTT.*

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...