Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:21
Sign in to follow this  
alkal0id

Some doors doesn't open

Me and a friend built a gate inside a two-floor house in a city in server 2. When we relogged, the door upstairs was unable to open by pressing F, we had to walk or run through it to pass. Same happened in the entrace door next to the gate we built. Also, some houses around the street have the same problem to open doors now. I tried some a bit far from our place and they are normal, opening when press F. Now, I can't open my gate to get back inside because the house door don't open and consequentely can't interact with the gate to open.

Try to relog/wait for a server restart. Otherwise make sure you have a clear sight line on the gate/door.

1 minute ago, SeversonRP said:

Try to relog/wait for a server restart. Otherwise make sure you have a clear sight line on the gate/door.

Already tried to relog and the option to interact with the gate doesn't appear by any way. I'll try after a server restart then.

Will the server restart soon btw?

There has been multiple reports of this over both servers. If you're in the DayzRP discord give it a post in #bugs. For the mean time I don't know of any fixes as all troubleshoots suggested hasn't worked so all I can suggest is waiting for the server to reset and hopefully that'll fix it. To answer your question, I don't know when the server reset is due but each reset is every 6 hours if I remember correctly.

S2 will restart within 30 minutes

Just now, Whitename said:

S2 will restart within 30 minutes

Alright, I'll wait and see if it fixes. Thank you all guys.

I had the same thing happen to me earlier but the doors where open, I couldn't close them or pass though them so i was stuck in a building and had to switch servers to get out.

4 minutes ago, Arcarius said:

I had the same thing happen to me earlier but the doors where open, I couldn't close them or pass though them so i was stuck in a building and had to switch servers to get out.

That just happened to me right now. lol

It's fixed after I switched between servers right now. I don't know if S2 restarted in this meantime, but I'm able to open the doors now in S2.