Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 18:18
Sign in to follow this  
Arcarius

Wake up. Survive. Repeat. - Tiberius's Journal

Posted (edited)

(This Journal is kept on Tiberius and can be taken from him if searched or looted from his corpse. PM me if taken)

(Journal Status: Worn)

(Journal Location: On Tiberius Zakharovich)

On the very first page you'd see a drawing of a man in red and black with a red helmet on and just above it you'd see the name Tible

Notebook.jpg

Edited by Arcarius

The trouble with Mutes

I don't know who you are but somehow you have found this little book of mine, maybe I misplaced it? If I have will you look for me ask around even or maybe I'm dead, maybe I've become one of those things the roam around or maybe I died by your hands. I'm not sure where to begin? So I'll tell you a little about myself. I have been alone for some time... well honestly since day one, I did get picked up by a small group a while back but now I'm alone once more, surprisingly I haven't come across many people and when I do they call me strange, creepy or unsettling and run off. It's not my fault really I this happened to me a long time ago, so long that I don't remember what is sounds like, my voice of course. I'm a Mute but not by choice, Bacterial Meningitis is the thief of my voice and was almost the thief of my hearing too. 

It's strange you know... Still locking doors, But I still do it before I sleep or even when I'm just resting. I met someone the other day and he didn't run his name was Paul, he actually walked with me to where I used to live, he talked and I wrote on a piece of paper to him. It was nice... having someone around even if it was for a little bit, If I meet him again I'm going to teach him a little sign language at a time. It seems for some reason people hate mutes, It not like I want to be this way it was just the cards that we're dealt to me, If I could change that past I would trust me, I would have a voice again. I hear the dead stumbling outside of the police station that I've taken up residence at tonight and just before nightfall I heard a lot of shots on the far side of town, but I have all the doors locked so nobody is getting in without me knowing and if they do I'll be ready. 

To-Do List:

• Find more batteries for radio.
  • Find some more food.
  • Donate supples found to Sovarograd hospital camp and maybe make some friends?
  • Find a group to stick with or a battle buddy?

Posted (edited)

The Journey ahead

It's been a few days since I've written in this, three days to be exact. I have found myself headed south towards the coast, It's where I've been told to go by the few people I've come across and they say it's safe there but the only way I'll find out is if I go. I ran into a man in Berezino yesterday, he said he was headed north to go meet up with some people, Part of me wanted to follow him, but I decided against it so I gave him directions and let him be on his way. I watched him for some time and as he got to the outskirts of town one of those things started to give chase so I took care of it for him, now he has one less problem to worry about and I wish him safe travel.

I can only hope that my travels remain safe, it seems the more I go south the more people I find, I don't understand some people i see them with there automatic weapons and there military gear and all they want from me is my Tundra bolt action rifle... why though? I keep telling them no because it all I know how to use, it's easy to clean and well it's simple. I'm going to be getting my things together her in a little bit. I'm in Mogilevka, I stayed in this old shop for the night with the doors locked, I can only hope that I find someone or a group of people that will accept me and keep me around because honestly I've been alone for too long and it's tough with nobody to have your back. I have a question for you, are you alone or have you found people you can trust, people you can count on? I hope that you're do better than I am, I hope your safe and are happy. Maybe one day I'll be able to feel that.

I need to find something to keep my mind off things, I seem to get lost quite often in my head and when I do I see him, I don't know who he is or what he wants but I see him in passing or in the reflection of a mirror or window. He's always far away from me either staring at me or with his back towards me the few times I've seen him clear that is but other times hes a blur, one moment he is there the next he is gone, it's hard to tell if my mind is playing tricks on me or not but for now I'll try my best to push it out of my mind

To-Do List:

• Continue South towards the Coast.
  • Stay away from Skin Collectors and be on guard.
  • Find a safe place.
Edited by Arcarius

False hope and Strange Trails

I made it to the coast, went though Electro and Cherno but my search was fruitless and I feel lied to. I was told that I would find life and maybe a place to stay but all I found was the dead. So I picked though the city and headed back north using the trails and staying off the roads, I wonder if you would lie to me, I hope you we're my friend because at this time I could really use one... I cant be alone with HIM much longer.. his cold eyes, his unblinking cold eyes... He doesn't say a word he just watches me, watches my every move, I can't move towards him.. I don't want to move towards him... I hope you'll save me. No, I WANT you to save me.

On my walk north I ran into a group of people on the road, They seem weary of me but I don't blame them I'm scared of everyone I come across, The one who spotted me I think he introduced himself as Murdoch maybe, he was with a lot of people and Murdoch asked me to follow so I did. They took me to Krasnostav where there was even more people, it seems that they are trying to rebuild life, It was not long before Murdoch pulled me aside and asked me some questions to which I gave truthful ones, I have no reason to lie, giving him false information will only hurt me. Later on I walked with him when all of a sudden a guy was yelling because he couldn't have a car and lot if people got involved when it didn't concern them, people should just keep there mouth shut and not make the situation worse. There where people who seemed to be acting like the police and they seemed like they where trying to defuse the problem that was until someone started shooting at them, it all happened so fast and my fight or flight kicked in, Murdoch was beside me and I'm not sure if I grabbed his hand or not but I turned and ran behind a house where we waited for what seemed a life time. 

We stepped out of our hiding spot he Murdoch left to go help a man look for more cars, he left like everyone else I've known and I'm not sure if he will come back or not. Shortly after he left I started to get a bad feeling when a group of people came into town and I was on my way to the house where Murdoch had brought be too and they seemed to follow so I bolted around a corner and hide, waited and listened for them. Once they left I came back out to where this shop was and sat about listening to people before I got tired and decided to go to sleep.

I woke up this morning bright and early got my things together and headed out into the town where it was still busy as ever, I looked around for Murdoch but didn't see him at all or any of the others form the day before to be fair. It didn't take long before things started to get strange... a man in a white and black face mask came into town, and he gave me a bad feeling, he was strange, creepy much like the mortician that came in with him, as I went to go fill my water bottles then hairs on the back of my neck stood, and I was being followed by the two, I could hear them talking, the masked man said I didn't look tasty, even so I've never drawn my handgun so quick, then they where gone when looked back again. 

After filling my bottles and going back into town I kept an eye on the masked man and his friend and I was so glad to see them leave, I felt like I could breath again. It was not long before the town got busy again and I spotted some familiar face a lady who was with Murdoch the day before and I heard another lady talking about a group called The Wolf Pack she seemed nice from what I could tell she said she helped lost souls I believe is what she said she gathered up a number of people with yellow arm bands and the lady form the day before. I wanted to get up and ask if I could go with them, every once of my body was telling me to go with them... they can help you Go... GO NOW... but I couldn't as much as I wanted to I was frozen... I was scared... I'm scared of being alone, I'm scared of being with people... terrified even.. I should have gone with them...

While I was in the Shop someone passed out and I tried to help out by gong to the clinic to look for some stuff to maybe help him but while I was on my way I got blind sided by on of the dead and my gun jammed, it knocked me to the ground as I tried to fight it off it tore at my clothes and and bit at my helmet, it knocked my gun out of my hand as i continued to fight it off, it tore my gloves away from me and I made the mistake of grabbing its head and neck as it bit at me. I headbutted it off then smashed its face in, I must have done something because blood was running down my face and I couldn't get it to stop. But the worse feeling is after it touched that thing I felt stiff... cold... numb... like I'm stuck in the dark... all I see is the black cold void around me, I don't feel anything even now.. I'm so cold.. I want to feel anything right now, pain, love, compassion, loss.. anything would be better than this cold dark void... oh god.. please save me, I need to feel something other than this.. This is why I don't touch people without my gloves, I have my own problems I don't NEED everyone problems too.. But I need to touch and feel something and anyone will be better then this cold blackness...

To-Do List:

• Feel something again.
  • Stay away from Skin Collectors and be on guard.

(People feature in this entree: @Phoenyxx @SpaghettiCPD)