Server and location: S2 Outside Turovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2200 Server time

Your in game name: SSgt. Zoey Giampaolo

Names of allies involved: Quinton Brand, Otto, Jessica Mills

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

shooting in the town below, thought I might have seen someone in our factory and went to investigate. Attempted to say hello while walking around the corner only to be met with a hail of gunfire. There should be multiple reports coming in as my other group members were RDMed and KoSed as well.

Edited by Weyu

Server and location:  S2 - Turovo Warehouse Northside

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-19  Approx. 21:50 - 22:00

Your in game name: Quinton Brand

Names of allies involved: Otto Peterson, Zoey Giampaolo

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: Quinton Brand's POV: 

Our group was busy setting up and securing our warehouse when we heard gunshots, and went to investigate. I ran around the outside, and began killing zombies, at this point I was assuming that someone was getting swarmed, as I was killing one, a dude came around the corner and lit me up.

Myself, Weyu (Zoey Giampaolo), and Otto Peterson were shot without a single word of RP. The clip above is an example, this happened in the exact same way to me. I have no idea who this was, but it is a blatant KoS.

Posted (edited)

I had someone also try to murder me here with no initiation, he simply fired several rounds in my direction as I walked up on the place. current server time june 19 22:05

Edited by Pepper

Please do not make multiple reports for the same situation. Anyone who was involved in getting KoS'd or RDM'd in Turovo need only provide their PoV here

Hit Logs:

21:57:05 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.85841 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.75353 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.74785 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.74785 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.59065 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.59065 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.59219 meters 
21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" hit by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.61455 meters 
21:57:38 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 7.42496 meters 
21:57:38 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 6.81904 meters 
21:57:38 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 6.81904 meters 
21:57:38 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 6.50757 meters 
21:57:39 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 4.93813 meters 
21:57:39 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 4.61283 meters 
21:57:39 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 4.48844 meters 
21:57:39 | Player "Quinton Brand" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 4.48844 meters 
22:00:49 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 55.9096 meters 
22:01:00 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 55.2734 meters 
22:01:00 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 55.2734 meters 
22:01:07 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 59.5893 meters 
22:01:09 | Player "Otto Petterson" hit by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 59.6463 meters

Kill Logs:

21:57:06 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Justin Case" with AKS-74u from 6.59065 meters 
21:57:39 | Player "Quinton Brand" (DEAD) killed by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 4.61283 meters 
22:01:09 | Player "Otto Petterson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Justin Case" with SG5-K from 59.6463 meters 

Connection Logs:

21:54:48 | Player "Justin Case" is connected
22:27:27 | Player "Justin Case" has been disconnected
22:35:44 | Player "Justin Case" is connected
-Kicked-

17:06:18 | Player "SSgt Zoey Giampaolo" is connected
-Died-

21:30:37 | Player "Quinton Brand" is connected
-Died-

21:55:53 | Player "Otto Petterson" is connected
-Died-

Calling in:

@Weyu - SSgt. Zoey Giampaolo | POSTED

@Bizcotto - Quinton Brand | POSTED

@Ostara - Otto Petterson | POSTED

@oGSneakii - Justin Case | POSTED Temp Banned

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved in the situation.

So my character was involved in all of this as well. I had heard shooting and climbed on top of the building to get a better look. I came under fire and was unable to protect myself and died.

NO RP reason or any indication was given....

Otto Petterson

Posted (edited)

I killed these people because when I spawn In the bathrooms of the warehouse. For some reason my AK74 was glitch because every time I ADS it would fire. I eventually fixed it and I hear 1 out of 2 of the cars I had locked in the warehouse, 1 white sedan and 1 red hatchback, the previous night running out side the warehouse. I peaked outside the bathroom to see a camp fire a spotlight and a generator in the first lower portion of the floor by the small scaffold bridge. The front doors were open and through them I could see the White sedan and 2 people standing next to it. I couldn't see the Red Hatchback. I sneak out of the bathrooms and move to the back door of the warehouse where I sat. from there I saw one guy across the street in a bush and I decided to watch him. I heard a few gun shots, not at me. Then heard some foot steps inside the warehouse. I turned to cover the door leading into the locker room of the warehouse. Moments later a man with a SCAR raised and pointed at me lean peaked the door and I Shoot him several times killing him. I ran to him taking the MP5 suppressed from his and heard one of the other 2 getting attacked by Zombies. I ran out the back door spraying more then half the mag into him. I then gethot at by the Third man from behind my I ran to the other side of the shed on the South wall of the warehouse and turned to spray what was left of the mag into my chaser not killing him. I then ran inside of the warehouse through the back door, stripped the mag out of the gun and preceded to reload. I then waited a good minute, then rushed out the back entrance of the warehouse to search for the 3rd man. I searched the entire lot then went to the hills to see if he ran up there and saw him just starting to climb down the latter. I crouched and started taking shots with the MP5 missing most but hitting some. he laid down on the roof where I continued to shoot him killing him. I then took what I could and left with my Sedan.

Edited by oGSneakii

there are a few typos and the Editor is being freaky so read past them.

Posted (edited)

from how I saw it you just randomly ran up and killed people who had nothing to do with you

Edited by Pepper

Posted (edited)

How can I RUN when I spawned there bud. Like I disconnected in the Bathrooms LASTNIGHT and spawned in the bathrooms TODAY. I haven't ran anywhere bud.  You fella were taking things that was not yours to take. And you say it was Wiped. an I laugh at that because I Spawned in Earlier in the morning to see both Vehicles were still there before I started my Day.

Edited by oGSneakii

Cut out the back and forth. You have posted your POVs. Only post if you have new information to add to the value of the report. This is your only warning.

I don't mean to be obnoxious but.

I was not directly impacted in the exchange, but I can provide more evidence.

My character is Mischa Stanton. I was with the group when we made our way to the warehouse. On the way up, we stopped at a firehouse where we found initially a Red car. We left it there, and established in the warehouse.

While my group was building, I went back to retrieve the car in question and found both cars there. 

This is when I arrived with the white car.

Soon after I departed and went back for the other on foot.  While I did, that's when I heard the gunfire. When I returned later, the car was gone, as was most of our gear.

No signs of anything else otherwise. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, HumbleMortician said:

I don't mean to be obnoxious but.

I was not directly impacted in the exchange, but I can provide more evidence.

My character is Mischa Stanton. I was with the group when we made our way to the warehouse. On the way up, we stopped at a firehouse where we found initially a Red car. We left it there, and established in the warehouse.

While my group was building, I went back to retrieve the car in question and found both cars there. 

This is when I arrived with the white car.

Soon after I departed and went back for the other on foot.  While I did, that's when I heard the gunfire. When I returned later, the car was gone, as was most of our gear.

No signs of anything else otherwise. 

what does that video prove? There is nothing worth of Evidence other then you using the White Car. Lets see the clip when you found them?

Edited by oGSneakii

28 minutes ago, oGSneakii said:

How can I RUN when I spawned there bud. Like I disconnected in the Bathrooms LASTNIGHT and spawned in the bathrooms TODAY. I haven't ran anywhere bud.  You fella were taking things that was not yours to take. And you say it was Wiped. an I laugh at that because I Spawned in Earlier in the morning to see both Vehicles were still there before I started my Day.

We can confirm as Staff that there was a server wipe today.

Now stop the back and forth.

2 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

We can confirm as Staff that there was a server wipe today.

Now stop the back and forth.

Copy. My actions took place not knowing there was a Wipe today.

Outcome:

@oGSneakii - Invalid Kill (KOS) x3 | Guilty

Explanation:

To shortly summarize the situation. @oGSneakii logs in to find some people in where his base was prior to the wipe. He believes that they were stealing and kills all three of them.

@oGSneakii Will be found Guilty of Invalid Kill (KOS) x3 because there was no initiation or roleplay that happened prior to the death of the three individuals. You are not allow to kill a player for possibly stealing your car or some of your gear you need to have Kill Rights to kill them. 

The rule that supports this verdict:

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
  • 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
    • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
    • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions. When it comes to killing someone you need to make sure that you have the proper Kill Rights on that person whether that will be Attacker or Defender Rights depends on the situation. This means that you need to have a valid initiation or gain Defender Rights on the individuals. You are just not allow to kill someone for possibly stealing your car or gear.

Verdict:

@oGSneakii - Invalid Kill (KOS) x3 | Guilty - 10 Day Ban & 20 Warning Points | Aggravated for x3 KOS

Signed by: @Onyx & @Randy w/ Notes